ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Bucs watch
Hammock Parties 03:29 PM 01-20-2022

#bucs All-Pro RT Tristan Wirfs (ankle) and Pro Bowl C Ryan Jensen (ankle) have both now officially not practiced Wednesday and Thursday.

— James Palmer (@JamesPalmerTV) January 20, 2022

[Reply]
jallmon 05:25 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
Please play Arians at RT
:-) Gawd I hate that prick.
[Reply]
The Franchise 06:42 PM 01-20-2022
I’d love a good Brady injury in the first quarter. Something painful that causes him to roll around on the ground in pain.
[Reply]
srvy 06:52 PM 01-20-2022
I dont want Brady injured but to be humiliated and beat up till he is crying on the turf in the fetal position saying no mas no mas. Or like Carr a few years ago.
[Reply]
notorious 07:01 PM 01-20-2022
They will line of a million excuses for Tom, but shit all over Patrick for being in a similar situation.
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:04 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by notorious:
They will line of a million excuses for Tom, but shit all over Patrick for being in a similar situation.
Yep. And he’ll spew all sorts of bad passes meanwhile Mahomes was bouncing it off fools facemasks
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 07:09 PM 01-20-2022
Since 2019 Tom Brady ranks 22nd out of 26 QB's minimum 80 attempts in passer rating when facing pressure without a blitz according to sports radar. Only Goff, Darnold, Burrow, and Roethlisberger are worse.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:11 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
I may watch this game just to see TB12 get sodomized and pout.
They showing the game in Belize?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:21 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by stevegroganfan:
Rams pass rush should limit Tampa Bay for sure. I'm assuing Jensen plays but Wirfs does not. Even if Wirfs plays, I've yet to see too many players play effectively when they are battling high ankle sprain. If Wirfs was a guard, maybe easier to do but as a right tackle, you need to be able to move more.

Rams do have a corner that can match up with Evans but that is not how they really utilize their corners. Their safety's are relatively week but admittedly not AB/no Godwin really hurts Tampa Bay.

Where you may be wrong is Rams offense vs Bucs defense. Bucs have rarely been healthy on defense this year and going into the Rams game, they seem healthy. It could make a huge difference. If Rams make mistakes on offense, it could be a repeat of Saints game from last year. Brady doesn't throw for a ton of yards but he doesn't have to due to a couple of short fields.

Bucs will give up some yards/big plays but if they have their players, too much talent on defense for a team to light them up.

Jesus dude, when’s the last time you rubbed one out and didn’t scream TOM BRADY when you release the man chowdah? Got a feeling you’re likely an owner of one of these gadgets...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Molitoth 07:25 PM 01-20-2022
I hope Tom Brady gets smashed into retirement.
[Reply]
carcosa 07:30 PM 01-20-2022
tbh I kinda hope they limp into the Super Bowl and we EVISCERATE them
[Reply]
stevegroganfan 07:52 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Jesus dude, when’s the last time you rubbed one out and didn’t scream TOM BRADY when you release the man chowdah? Got a feeling you’re likely an owner of one of these gadgets...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Now I know why you hate Brady so much. Your wife/GF or even boyfriend must wish she/he was with him. Otherwise, I don't know why you would have such a photo.

I am not homophobic but I also have zero desire to have sex with men or to use dildos. And your stereotype of Patriots fans like chowdah is also wrong.
[Reply]
Stryker 07:59 PM 01-20-2022
Green Bay is going to win the NFC - firmly believe this.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:39 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Yep, Superbowl I revenge.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:44 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by stevegroganfan:
Now I know why you hate Brady so much. Your wife/GF or even boyfriend must wish she/he was with him. Otherwise, I don't know why you would have such a photo.

I am not homophobic but I also have zero desire to have sex with men or to use dildos. And your stereotype of Patriots fans like chowdah is also wrong.
Don’t you have a Jets board to go gloat at?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:47 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by Stryker:
I think they’re gonna have their hands full with the 9ers. We’ll see if Aaron can pull out a win against an aggressive defense. He usually chokes against those type of defenses.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up