ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Bucs watch
Hammock Parties 03:29 PM 01-20-2022

#bucs All-Pro RT Tristan Wirfs (ankle) and Pro Bowl C Ryan Jensen (ankle) have both now officially not practiced Wednesday and Thursday.

— James Palmer (@JamesPalmerTV) January 20, 2022

[Reply]
staylor26 04:12 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Rams are a bad matchup for them as it is. This game has Rams W written all over it.
This.

The Bucs couldn’t hang with the Rams when they were at full strength. With all of the injuries, and the additions of Akers and Miller for the Rams since then?

Good luck TB12/refs!
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 04:16 PM 01-20-2022
Wednesday/Thursday DNP's don't mean much.

If they DNP tomorrow? Good luck, TB.
[Reply]
eDave 04:17 PM 01-20-2022
I heard a couple of mentions the other day about Brady's possible retirement.
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:19 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
This.

The Bucs couldn’t hang with the Rams when they were at full strength. With all of the injuries, and the additions of Akers and Miller for the Rams since then?

Good luck TB12/refs!
Interior pass rush? Check.

Corner that can matchup with Evans? Check.

Passing attack that can attack their weak/injured secondary? Check.

Rams are matchup hell for TB. And now that OL is banged up?

AHHHH YEAAAAH
[Reply]
Sorce 04:20 PM 01-20-2022

[Reply]
staylor26 04:23 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
Wednesday/Thursday DNP's don't mean much.

If they DNP tomorrow? Good luck, TB.
Did you see Wirfs try to come back and play on that ankle?

If he plays, it’s going to be ugly.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 04:26 PM 01-20-2022
Tommy Bitch should watch what Aaron Donald did when matched up vs Can’t Erving in the 2018 Chiefs game for a preview of what’s coming his way behind a back-up tackle.
[Reply]
srvy 04:32 PM 01-20-2022
There is one team that will be allowed to hold every offensive snap. Can you guess that team?
[Reply]
stevegroganfan 04:45 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Interior pass rush? Check.

Corner that can matchup with Evans? Check.

Passing attack that can attack their weak/injured secondary? Check.

Rams are matchup hell for TB. And now that OL is banged up?

AHHHH YEAAAAH
Rams pass rush should limit Tampa Bay for sure. I'm assuing Jensen plays but Wirfs does not. Even if Wirfs plays, I've yet to see too many players play effectively when they are battling high ankle sprain. If Wirfs was a guard, maybe easier to do but as a right tackle, you need to be able to move more.

Rams do have a corner that can match up with Evans but that is not how they really utilize their corners. Their safety's are relatively week but admittedly not AB/no Godwin really hurts Tampa Bay.

Where you may be wrong is Rams offense vs Bucs defense. Bucs have rarely been healthy on defense this year and going into the Rams game, they seem healthy. It could make a huge difference. If Rams make mistakes on offense, it could be a repeat of Saints game from last year. Brady doesn't throw for a ton of yards but he doesn't have to due to a couple of short fields.

Bucs will give up some yards/big plays but if they have their players, too much talent on defense for a team to light them up.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:53 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
With Aaron Donald coming to town, Brady might die soon enough
The zebras better stretch out a LOT before the game.

Because they're gonna have to throw a ton of flags to keep Brady alive in this one.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 05:06 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Did you see Wirfs try to come back and play on that ankle?

If he plays, it’s going to be ugly.
All I'm saying is that a DNP on Wednesday and Thursday means nothing.

If he doesn't go tomorrow, might as well consider him out. If he's limited, then he'll probably still be highly questionable and a true GTD.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:23 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by srvy:
There is one team that will be allowed to hold every offensive snap. Can you guess that team?
I can. Bucs OL.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:24 PM 01-20-2022

If he doesn't go tomorrow, might as well consider him out. If he's limited, then he'll probably still be highly questionable and a true GTD.
A tackle trying to play on an ankle that's anything less than 100% is an awfully bad idea. Especially when the Rams can just line Von Miller up over top of him and say "Hey - just go finish this poor bastard off..."

Then again, nobody has the kind of space juice that Tom Brady other than maybe Ray Lewis. They'll get him some deer antler spray and fix him right up.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:25 PM 01-20-2022
If the game is called fairly then the Rams will win. The real concern besides Bradys ref crew is Stafford. He's a **** up in big games.

At least the Rams have some hate for Brady and their coach has not forgotten the SB embarrassment. Sean needs this win bad for his rep.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:25 PM 01-20-2022

It’s highly unlikely that Wirfs plays this week. I’m assuming everybody else plays though.

With the injuries/losses that have already happened, just adding Wirfs is enough for them to be fucked in this matchup.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up