ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 42
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Willie Gay booked for Damage to property [but he'll play]
Dante84 12:30 AM 01-20-2022
Booking attached.

Update below:

Willie will play on Sunday

Full quote from Andy Reid on Willie Gay: "I decided he’d play. I’m not going to get into the conversations. I’m not going to do that. I decided that after just hearing some of the information that I heard." https://t.co/muFit5wkAn

— Sam McDowell (@SamMcDowell11) January 21, 2022

Originally Posted by The Franchise:

Attached: D648F019-EB02-4CBD-9E6E-79F4CE576C21.png (37.9 KB) 
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 07:14 AM 01-20-2022
He should still play unless Andy decides otherwise. Hobbs from the Raiders also played even when he was charged for DUI the same week.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 07:34 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
Speaking from my own personal experience, women can be real agressive ****s at times. I have been driven to the point where cops were involved and it was her who instigated the whole thing and it was me who should've called the cops in the first place. This shit ain't right. Willie seems like a cool dude, humble and down to earth. I bet you it was his woman that instigated it just based on Willie's personality.
I served on a jury on a where I had to listen to this kind of completely biased conjecture. Hope I never have to face a jury of my peers.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:36 AM 01-20-2022
Speaking from my own personal experience, women can be real agressive ****s at times. I have been driven to the point where cops were involved and it was her who instigated the whole thing and it was me who should've called the cops in the first place. This shit ain't right. Willie seems like a cool dude, humble and down to earth. I bet you it was his woman that instigated it just based on Willie's personality.
This sounds like some old troupe its the women's fault. She made him so mad that he had to hit her. But, he showed some restraint and threw something instead. Which was obviously a better choice but still.....

you're an NFL player, its going to be news. Especially in the playoffs. Reid distracted the hell out of the team last season. No kids got hurt this time but you need to control your temper because your actions cause harm to the team at this crucial moment.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 07:38 AM 01-20-2022
@KCTV5: BREAKING: Chiefs LB Willie Gay arrested in Overland Park last night, booked into the Johnson County jail in misdemeanor criminal damage case, authorities confirm. https://www.kctv5.com/news/local_new...4f61fc9c0.html https://twitter.com/KCTV5/status/148...605893/photo/1
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 07:38 AM 01-20-2022
Tough to see the Chiefs slowing down Allen if Gay doesn’t play.
[Reply]
Dartgod 07:39 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by :
21-5813. Criminal damage to property; aggravated criminal damage to property. (a) Criminal damage to property is by means other than by fire or explosive:

(1) Knowingly damaging, destroying, defacing or substantially impairing the use of any property in which another has an interest without the consent of such other person; or

(2) damaging, destroying, defacing or substantially impairing the use of any property with intent to injure or defraud an insurer or lienholder.

(b) Aggravated criminal damage to property is criminal damage to property, as defined in subsection (a)(1), if the value or amount of damage exceeds $5,000, committed with the intent to obtain any regulated scrap metal as defined in K.S.A. 2021 Supp. 50-6,109, and amendments thereto, or any items listed in K.S.A. 2021 Supp. 50-6,111(d), and amendments thereto, upon:

(1) Any building, structure, personal property or place used primarily for worship or any religious purpose;

(2) any building, structure or place used as a school or as an educational facility;

(3) any building, structure or place used by a non-profit or charitable business, corporation, firm, service or association;

(4) any grave, cemetery, mortuary or personal property of the cemetery or mortuary or other facility used for the purpose of burial or memorializing the dead;

(5) any agricultural property or agricultural infrastructure;

(6) any construction, mining or recycling facility, structure or site;

(7) any utility, utility service, telecommunication, telecommunication service, cable or video service facility, property, building, structure, site or component thereof;

(8) any municipal, county or state building, structure, site or property;

(9) any residential, commercial, industrial or agricultural irrigation, sprinkler or watering system or component thereof;

(10) the infrastructure of any residence, building or structure;

(11) any historical marker, plaque or work of art;

(12) any vehicle or transportation building, facility, structure, site or property; or

(13) any other building, structure, residence, facility, site, place, property, vehicle or any infrastructure thereof.

(c) Criminal damage to property if the property:

(1) Is damaged to the extent of $25,000 or more is a severity level 7, nonperson felony;

(2) is damaged to the extent of at least $1,000 but less than $25,000 is a severity level 9, nonperson felony; and

(3) damaged is of the value of less than $1,000 or is of the value of $1,000 or more and is damaged to the extent of less than $1,000 is a class B nonperson misdemeanor.

(d) Aggravated criminal damage to property is a severity level 6, nonperson felony.

(e) (1) As used in subsection (b):

(A) "Infrastructure" includes any fixture to, attachment upon or part of a residence, building or structure's framework, electrical wiring and appurtenances, plumbing or heating and air systems; and

(B) "site" includes any area, place or location set aside for specific use or uses, including, but not limited to, storage, staging, repair, sorting, transportation, planning or organization.

(2) Any of the items or locations listed in subsection (b) shall include the curtilage, adjoining land and any improvements thereupon.

(3) Nothing in subsection (b) shall be construed to require the:

(A) Construction or existence of any door, gate, fence, barrier or wall; or

(B) existence of notice, postings or signs to potential trespassers.

(f) In determining the amount of damage to property, damages may include the cost of repair or replacement of the property that was damaged, the reasonable cost of the loss of production, crops and livestock, reasonable labor costs of any kind, reasonable material costs of any kind and any reasonable costs that are attributed to equipment that is used to abate or repair the damage to the property.
https://www.ksrevisor.org/statutes/c..._058_0013.html
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 07:44 AM 01-20-2022
Hopefully she has Applecare + protection.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:44 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Most here thought it had enough value to commit Gay to spy Allen. Cover the rest of the play with 10 players. I don't think Spags would ever change his scheme so it was a pipe dream anyway.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:47 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by Hoover:
this is where he lives?

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/6...75650558_zpid/
Prolly. It's a 390K house that's like 25 minutes from Arrowhead. I can see as a rookie this being the type of place he would have bought.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 07:50 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
They didn’t have any issues stopping Buffalo in the AFC Championship Game when Willie Gay was out with an injury.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 07:52 AM 01-20-2022
It’s always the woman’s fault right?
[Reply]
TribalElder 07:54 AM 01-20-2022
Hahaha property damage shit he good

To the ship
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 08:02 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
Hahaha property damage shit he good

To the ship
Yup, It’s a misdemeanor charge. Let’s roll! See ya at practice Willie!
[Reply]
wheeler08 08:03 AM 01-20-2022
I’d be more concerned with his mental health, him throwing his helmet during a TD return and his lack of playing time last weekend, more than I’d be concerned about this. More than likely, all related some way
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:09 AM 01-20-2022
He's vaccinated, so he's not in serial killer territory
[Reply]
Page 6 of 42
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up