ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 10
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Giving away 2 tickets for Sunday - yes, giving away
Mr. Plow 09:54 AM 01-19-2022
An extremely generous Planeteer bought my tickets for Sunday's game. This person, who wants to remain anonymous, bought them so that one of YOU can enjoy the game!!!!

Their only request was that these tickets go to Chiefs fans that either could not afford to go to a game otherwise OR to fans that have never been to Arrowhead.

So, to anyone that qualifies, please send me a PM and we'll pick a winner by end of day today!

In case you missed the other thread - the tickets are in section 323; row 15; seats 4 - 5. Winner also gets parking pass included.

Very BIG thank you to the kind Planeteer for the donation. CP never fails to amaze.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 12:28 PM 01-19-2022
What a cool gesture.

There are some seriously good people on here.
[Reply]
Skyy God 01-19-2022, 12:29 PM
This message has been deleted by Bearcat. Reason: No idea who it is, but "This person, who wants to remain anonymous"
thechiefhusker 12:57 PM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
An extremely generous Planeteer bought my tickets for Sunday's game. This person, who wants to remain anonymous, bought them so that one of YOU can enjoy the game!!!!

Their only request was that these tickets go to Chiefs fans that either could not afford to go to a game otherwise OR to fans that have never been to Arrowhead.

So, to anyone that qualifies, please send me a PM and we'll pick a winner by end of day today!

In case you missed the other thread - the tickets are in section 323; row 15; seats 4 - 5. Winner also gets parking pass included.

Very BIG thank you to the kind Planeteer for the donation. CP never fails to amaze.
I can’t pm but I’ll throw my name in the hat! Never been to a Chiefs game and it’s my 8 year olds birthday the Tuesday after so I’m sure he’d love to go. However, definitely if there’s someone that can’t afford to go or has been a member here longer (everyone) give them to them!
[Reply]
scho63 01:09 PM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by thechiefhusker:
I can’t pm but I’ll throw my name in the hat! Never been to a Chiefs game and it’s my 8 year olds birthday the Tuesday after so I’m sure he’d love to go. However, definitely if there’s someone that can’t afford to go or has been a member here longer (everyone) give them to them!
Sorry for you it's only open to those with at least 10 posts. Damn you were so close! :-)
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 01:13 PM 01-19-2022
Sorry, scho ruled you out. You could always post 3 more times really quick.... :-)

Kidding - I've got you added.
[Reply]
thechiefhusker 01:18 PM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Sorry, scho ruled you out. You could always post 3 more times really quick.... :-)

Kidding - I've got you added.
:-) I’ll get on it!
[Reply]
scho63 01:42 PM 01-19-2022
:-) I’ll get on it!
Perfect you now qualified for Round 1.

You gotta dress up as X-Factor for game day if you win. Good luck!
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:53 PM 01-19-2022
That's just cruel!
[Reply]
Raiderhater 01:56 PM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:

Are you trying to deny him entry into the stadium?
[Reply]
TLO 02:04 PM 01-19-2022
Did you guys ever play Twisted Metal on PS2?
[Reply]
Otter 02:07 PM 01-19-2022
Very Cool.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 02:55 PM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by TLO:
Did you guys ever play Twisted Metal on PS2?
First, very good game.

Second, some of you may have hinted or suspected that it was me and one of you went out of your way to DM me mentioning such.

I'm flattered that some of you think of me when it comes to this generosity and normally I would've just ignored it as it's extremely awkward to type this out. But then I thought of the very generous and thoughtful (and anonymous) person who did do it reading this thread. And that person truly deserves all the focus in the world for his or her selfless act.

So, pay it forward, gentlemen. Life is a lot richer and more flavorful when you do so.

And of course, kudos to the mystery person's generosity. CP has good people.
[Reply]
Graystoke 03:12 PM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
First, very good game.

Second, some of you may have hinted or suspected that it was me and one of you went out of your way to DM me mentioning such.

I'm flattered that some of you think of me when it comes to this generosity and normally I would've just ignored it as it's extremely awkward to type this out. But then I thought of the very generous and thoughtful (and anonymous) person who did do it reading this thread. And that person truly deserves all the focus in the world for his or her selfless act.

So, pay it forward, gentlemen. Life is a lot richer and more flavorful when you do so.

Great post. And yes, I thought it was you.
To the anonymous person, kudos to you and thanks from CP.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 03:20 PM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
First, very good game.

It's got to be a good feeling to know a bunch of people thought it was you.
[Reply]
thechiefhusker 03:22 PM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:

That’d make for even more fun!
[Reply]
Monty 03:25 PM 01-19-2022
This is pure awesome!! :-)
[Reply]
Page 4 of 10
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up