ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 12
« First < 45678 9101112 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Divisional Round- Buffalo @ KC Game Roll Call
Sofa King 03:02 PM 01-17-2022
Ok, who's going?

I think myself and a few family members are going to get tickets and head down. Maybe some of you ticket pros can answer some questions. We'd like to get some tickets mid field, between the 40's either lower or upper deck is fine. Any thing we should know about those spots? Should be buy tickets now or wait to see if price drops through the week? Who do you normally get them through, ticketmaster, stubhub, ticketsforless, etc? Cool stuff to see on Saturday around town? Best places to eat?

When does tailgating open up normally? I'd like to swing by for some tailgating if anyone is open to 3 adults and two older teenage kids being around. I'd gladly bring beer, etc. Would be nice to meet some people.

Good hotels near arrowhead? Either walking distance or a short drive is fine.
[Reply]
luv 08:50 AM 01-19-2022
For anyone coming to the tailgate at F24:
We typically have enough food to feed an army. If you have food you can bring, go right ahead. Otherwise, just come on out, enjoy the company, and eat, drink and be merry. Money for food will not be accepted (unless you want to contribute to my wedding fund, but, seriously, no money needed).
[Reply]
objxtn 09:17 AM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by luv:
We typically have enough food to feed an army. If you have food you can bring, go right ahead. Otherwise, just come on out, enjoy the company, and eat, drink and be merry. Money for food will not be accepted (unless you want to contribute to my wedding fund, but, seriously, no money needed).
This is my first Chiefs game in person, so I’d love to stop by for a few! Not sure how long you guys keep it going, but I was thinking of getting out that way around 2:30 or so on Sunday
[Reply]
Bugeater 09:32 AM 01-19-2022
If you're there when the Jambalaya and eggs are ready...you're getting Jambalaya and eggs. And before you even get a chance to take a bite of your Jambalaya and eggs, you will have more Jambalaya and eggs on your plate. Resistance is futile...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:37 AM 01-19-2022
Sounds like we're all going to F24
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 09:38 AM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

[Reply]
wazu 09:50 AM 01-19-2022
Yeah I'm switching our family tailgate to F as well, so if time allows will stop by and say hello.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:55 AM 01-19-2022
We typically have enough food to feed an army.
better get my bacon wrapped jalapenos :-)
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 10:58 AM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
There's a bunch of hotels about 8 miles east on I-70, near the 470 interchange. I've stayed at the Staybridge Suites numerous times, but not recently and the more recent reviews are hit and miss.

There's also a Stoney Creek in the area, we stayed at one of these in St Joe last month and it was really cool.

We are staying at Stoney Creek this weekend. They're pretty nice -- we stayed at one in Broken Arrow this Christmas when we went down there. Plus, they allow dogs and aren't a cheap/trashy/run down hotel. The one in BA gave our room away before we got in, and were sold out of regular rooms. They ended up putting us in a cottage for the same rate, so they fucked up, but they took care of us.

We have the dogs again, but they are staying with family during the game. I think we are staying at the North KC Stoney Creek however. I could be misremembering... I didn't book the room
[Reply]
Sofa King 11:11 AM 01-19-2022
Bought some tickets today. Looks like we'll be there. Let's do this.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 12:41 PM 01-19-2022

[Reply]
ChiTown 12:45 PM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
Looking at that just gets my juices flowing. I really wish I was able to go.

Have fun Gents, and pour one out for me :-)
[Reply]
Monty 03:29 PM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Bring a thermos, I dare you.
[Reply]
007 03:30 PM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by Monty:
Bring a thermos, I dare you.

:-)
[Reply]
Monty 03:30 PM 01-19-2022
Special shout out to PappaSmurf. That man can cook and I'm sorry he won't be there. Give him our best!!
[Reply]
luv 08:36 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by Monty:
Special shout out to PappaSmurf. That man can cook and I'm sorry he won't be there. Give him our best!!
He'll be there. We didn't go to last week's game.

Anywho, I checked the weather last weekend for this weekend's game and it said the high was 30. Now, it says a high of 46. I like the way that's heading, and it can keep going.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 12
« First < 45678 9101112 >
Up