ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 12
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Divisional Round- Buffalo @ KC Game Roll Call
Sofa King 03:02 PM 01-17-2022
Ok, who's going?

I think myself and a few family members are going to get tickets and head down. Maybe some of you ticket pros can answer some questions. We'd like to get some tickets mid field, between the 40's either lower or upper deck is fine. Any thing we should know about those spots? Should be buy tickets now or wait to see if price drops through the week? Who do you normally get them through, ticketmaster, stubhub, ticketsforless, etc? Cool stuff to see on Saturday around town? Best places to eat?

When does tailgating open up normally? I'd like to swing by for some tailgating if anyone is open to 3 adults and two older teenage kids being around. I'd gladly bring beer, etc. Would be nice to meet some people.

Good hotels near arrowhead? Either walking distance or a short drive is fine.
[Reply]
wazu 09:41 AM 01-18-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
First game I ever attended was in 1997. Against the Bills.

https://youtu.be/aUUHRF4FCw0

Mighty Mouse Mark McMillan the hero.

Will be channeling that mojo and wouldn't miss this for the world.
Was at that game! Don't know why it's stuck out all these years but my buddies and I still talk about it. We were in our early 20s and it was just one of those awesome Chiefs game experiences. I remember calling for an interception and on the very next play Mighty Mouse did it.
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 10:09 AM 01-18-2022
The only Arrowhead game I've been to was the no punt game.

Then I was at the game that Mcknight ran all over the Dolphins in Miami.
[Reply]
gblowfish 10:46 AM 01-18-2022
One of my all time favorite regular season games was against Buffalo on MNF when Marty was coach. This was 1991 and KC won 33-6. It was before I was married to Mrs B. I took a limo to the game with my friends Teak Kelley and Best Man Gary. Two fisted drinking, and KC kicked the day living crap out of the Bills. Okoye ran wild, DT sacked Jim Kelly several times. Just a major butt kicking. What a great night. Not expecting that this week. I think it'll be a dogfight and a very close game.
[Reply]
luv 11:29 AM 01-18-2022
As someone who sells tickets, I'd say wait until like Thursday or Friday (that's usually when I'm forced to lower my prices in order to stay competitive with people selling near me). Of course, I'm only selling two tickets, so I'd imagine that, if you see a deal for the higher number of tickets you need, you might nab them earlier. As for where, there really isn't a bad seat in the house.

Parking for a later game usually opens about 5 hours before game time. Make sure to get it online early, because there is no more paying at the gate.

Our tailgate is on the outskirts of Lot F, next to a crosswalk located closest to loot marker F24. We have a few of us that are regulars there or at Lzen's tailgate under lot marker G30 (I believe). We do usually have a last a few Planeteers stop by to at least say hi.

Disclaimer: At this point in time, I do not have have tickets for sale, as I will be there!
[Reply]
Lzen 11:32 AM 01-18-2022
Originally Posted by luv:
As someone who sells tickets, I'd say wait until like Thursday or Friday (that's usually when I'm forced to lower my prices in order to stay competitive with people selling near me). Of course, I'm only selling two tickets, so I'd imagine that, if you see a deal for the higher number of tickets you need, you might nab them earlier.

Parking for a later game usually opens about 5 hours before game time. Make sure to get it online early, because there is no more paying at the gate.

Our tailgate is on the outskirts of Lot F, next to a crosswalk located closest to loot marker F24. We have a few of us that are regulars there or at Lzen's tailgate under lot marker G30 (I believe). We do usually have a last a few Planeteers stop by to at least say hi.
Just FYI, we won't be there this game. If there is a game at Arrowhead for the AFC Championship, we plan to be there. Mr. Plow may be there in G but not sure.
[Reply]
007 12:28 PM 01-18-2022
Originally Posted by luv:
As someone who sells tickets, I'd say wait until like Thursday or Friday (that's usually when I'm forced to lower my prices in order to stay competitive with people selling near me). Of course, I'm only selling two tickets, so I'd imagine that, if you see a deal for the higher number of tickets you need, you might nab them earlier. As for where, there really isn't a bad seat in the house.

Disclaimer: At this point in time, I do not have have tickets for sale, as I will be there!

This is the same place as the huge tailgate we had for the afc championship game a couple years ago.
[Reply]
BWillie 01:10 PM 01-18-2022
We've moved past this as a fanbase of this being an important game.

AFC Championship game will be important though. This? Yawn.
[Reply]
eDave 02:28 PM 01-18-2022
You all should meet at the park burt held his get together before the game. Some of the group left and went onto the game. The rest stayed behind and watched, eventually, on a bigscreen. Can you build an open fire there, I wonder?
[Reply]
Monty 02:42 PM 01-18-2022
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
:-)

It seems like longer than that.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 03:13 PM 01-18-2022
Originally Posted by Monty:
:-)

It seems like longer than that.
See you at F24 I hope. Bearcat and I are working on the bourbon selection.
[Reply]
Monty 03:23 PM 01-18-2022
See you at F24 I hope. Bearcat and I are working on the bourbon selection.
Hell yeah, you'll see me at F24. This is going to be great! Bringing Mrs. Monty as well.

As far as Bourbon choices go, these are nice:

1. Wilderness Trail, very smooth
2. Redemption, just badass
3. Angels Envy, haven't had it.......yet. :-)

I trust Bearcat. You? #Notsomuch :-)
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 03:36 PM 01-18-2022
Hell yeah, you'll see me at F24. This is going to be great! Bringing Mrs. Monty as well.

As far as Bourbon choices go, these are nice:

1. Wilderness Trail, very smooth
2. Redemption, just badass
3. Angels Envy, haven't had it.......yet. :-)

I trust Bearcat. You? #Notsomuch :-)
I've gotten nothing but compliments on my bourbon choices, thank you.

Even last week's which I bought completely blind.
[Reply]
Monty 03:41 PM 01-18-2022
I've gotten nothing but compliments on my bourbon choices, thank you.

Even last week's which I bought completely blind.
I know, I'm just giving you a hard time. Your past choices have been exemplary. :-)
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 03:45 PM 01-18-2022
I know, I'm just giving you a hard time. Your past choices have been exemplary. :-)
I may have to have a second bottle on hand. If the Titans win and we know this is the last game at Arrowhead, I'll break out the big dog - otherwise I'll save it for the AFCCG.

*need to determine what these bottles might be first
[Reply]
Shag 04:07 PM 01-18-2022
So...is this F24 tailgate open to outsiders, and a friendly opposing fan? This bourbon talk has my interest piqued...

Won't be able to contribute much, but I could probably come armed with a bottle of rye.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 12
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up