ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 53 of 84
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Durham Arrest Watch - Tracking impending arrests in DOJ/FBI criminal investigation
Taco John 05:46 PM 12-15-2019
This interview seems like "required reading" at this point:

[Reply]
Donger 07:00 PM 11-12-2021
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Everybody wanted our troops to be successful in carrying out their orders and their mission. What are you even talking about? Nobody here was arguing against the troops. The whole debate was the decision to go in and the outcomes of such a decision. The whole debate was about whether it was worth the blood and treasure. You've spent the last 15+ years arguing in favor of war, not of supporting troops and their morale.
Actually, no. Some did not, even some here.

As to whether or not is would be worth it, here. From 2004:

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...34&postcount=7

And again, you are conflating the DECISION to invade and go to war with supporting our troops and their ordered mission. You shouldn't, because they are separate in my case.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 07:13 PM 11-12-2021
Indeed, you've taken more than your share of abuse on this forum, Buc. Neither of us would be here if we didn't have thick skins. I'm mostly okay with the abuse - sticks and stones and all that. But sometimes I think people jump overboard in their abuse of you. The misogyny is ugly. You certainly deserve a higher class of misogynist.
One need not be a misogynist to jump on some of the things that BEP says and/or does.
[Reply]
Donger 07:16 PM 11-12-2021
Indeed, you've taken more than your share of abuse on this forum, Buc. Neither of us would be here if we didn't have thick skins. I'm mostly okay with the abuse - sticks and stones and all that. But sometimes I think people jump overboard in their abuse of you. The misogyny is ugly. You certainly deserve a higher class of misogynist.
Misogyny? Twunt isn't gender-specific.
[Reply]
Taco John 07:17 PM 11-12-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
One need not be a misogynist to jump on some of the things that BEP says and/or does.
Of course not. But that doesn't stop a lot of them.
[Reply]
Taco John 07:18 PM 11-12-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Misogyny? Twunt isn't gender-specific.
That's tame compared to some of the things that have been said to and about her on this forum.
[Reply]
Donger 07:21 PM 11-12-2021
That's tame compared to some of the things that have been said to and about her on this forum.
I'm sure her files are extensive and highly detailed.
[Reply]
Taco John 07:22 PM 11-12-2021
Actually, no. Some did not, even some here.

As to whether or not is would be worth it, here. From 2004:

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...34&postcount=7

And again, you are conflating the DECISION to invade and go to war with supporting our troops and their ordered mission. You shouldn't, because they are separate in my case.
I don't find that milquetoast "find" to be impressive. It looks to me like the typical Donger hedge.
[Reply]
Donger 07:24 PM 11-12-2021
I don't find that milquetoast "find" to be impressive. It looks to me like the typical Donger hedge.
Lol. Of course you don't. Because you always ignore which proves you wrong.
[Reply]
Taco John 07:29 PM 11-12-2021
Lol. Of course you don't. Because you always ignore which proves you wrong.
Well actually....

That doesn't offer ANY evidence that you were against the Iraq War. All it is proof of is that when things were going bad, you were willing to tell Amnorix that you are hedging your bets at the moment. Which everybody here already knows is a Donger thing to do.

I do admire your grit though.

[Reply]
Donger 07:34 PM 11-12-2021
Well actually....

That doesn't offer ANY evidence that you were against the Iraq War. All it is proof of is that when things were going bad, you were willing to tell Amnorix that you are hedging your bets at the moment. Which everybody here already knows is a Donger thing to do.

I do admire your grit though.

Does what I wrote sound like someone who fully supported the decision to invade? Someone like patteeu (RIP)?

No, of course it doesn't.

I remember precisely when I decided that I didn't support the decision to invade. The wife and I were watching the news and Bush came on and said something akin to "We're going to bring democracy to Iraq." I just looked at her and said that is ****ing stupid. If you look, you'll see plenty of posts from me here on that subject.

As to hedging, no, I just don't make many predictions, unlike you. I don't like being wrong, but when I am, I admit it. Unlike you. For example, I said that Trump would lose to Clinton. He did, of course, but not where it mattered. So I was wrong.

Now, you? The list is vast and quite hilarious.

:-)
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:33 PM 11-17-2021
Originally Posted by :
Emails obtained via an open records request provide a picture of the politics behind the players who formulated and fed the Alfa Bank theory via Michael Sussmann to the FBI...

https://thefederalist.com/2021/11/17...re-anti-trump/
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 02:31 PM 11-18-2021

David Corn admits the newly-released "golden showers report" was the source for his BOMBSHELL EXCLUSIVE in October. You cannot make this up. pic.twitter.com/pNL0cdnXTB

— Michael Tracey (@mtracey) January 11, 2017

[Reply]
Ninerfan11 04:45 PM 12-17-2021
:-) KLINESMITH reinstated into "Good Standing" by DC Bar. WHAT A JOKE this country has become.
[Reply]
Taco John 12:00 AM 12-21-2021

The latest filings by Special Counsel John Durham reveal that lawyers for the Hillary Clinton Campaign now represent Christopher Steele primary subsource Igor Danchenko. In doing so, Durham reveals something else: that the Hillary Clinton Campaign and multiple former employees of the Hillary Clinton Campaign are under investigation.

This is significant.

Special Counsel John Durham:

The 2016 Hillary Clinton Presidential Campaign and its employees are currently subject to "matters" before the Special Counsel.

��https://t.co/ToR87IvNCZ

— Techno Fog (@Techno_Fog) December 20, 2021

https://technofog.substack.com/p/its...-investigating
[Reply]
LiveSteam 12:39 AM 12-21-2021
But she's running again for POTUS.
I
[Reply]
Page 53 of 84
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763 > Last »
Up