ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3120 of 4895
« First < 2120262030203070311031163117311831193120 312131223123312431303170322036204120 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 02:51 PM 08-25-2022
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
It would be hilarious if Uwazurike got more sacks than Karlaftis in 2022 like he did in 2021. And in 2020.
It's hilarious that you're comparing that scrub to a guy who was often triple teamed.

Anyone with eyes can see that Karlaftis is a monster in the making.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 02:56 PM 08-25-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Would rather have Karlaftis than broke dick Chubb any day. And we picked Greek Freak at pick 30

It’s funny bc Knowmo calls Veach “let’s reach” and yet he’s scored major steals in the draft the last 2 years and it looks to be continuing :-)
Veach is the freaking man....

No KC fan would even consider swapping him for "General" (lol) Paton.
[Reply]
MagicHef 02:59 PM 08-25-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
It's hilarious that you're comparing that scrub to a guy who was often triple teamed.

Anyone with eyes can see that Karlaftis is a monster in the making.
“Often triple teamed” :-)

Almost all of his highlights are either single blocked or unblocked.
[Reply]
MagicHef 03:00 PM 08-25-2022
Would rather have Karlaftis than broke dick Chubb any day. And we picked Greek Freak at pick 30

It’s funny bc Knowmo calls Veach “let’s reach” and yet he’s scored major steals in the draft the last 2 years and it looks to be continuing :-)
Of course you would, Karlaftis has no injury history. Of course, neither did Chubb when he was drafted.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:04 PM 08-25-2022
“Often triple teamed” :-)

Almost all of his highlights are either single blocked or unblocked.
You realize the unblocked is because he’s so fast off the line right? Don’t worry, Russacked will see it up close and personal, when he’s destroying the weak ass Dungver OL!
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 03:10 PM 08-25-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
So why are you underselling him @ 10.5 sacks?
RunKC threw out the 10.5 sacks combined from Shelby and Von, I just used his number. I'd rather underpromise and overdeliver than the opposite.
[Reply]
MagicHef 03:13 PM 08-25-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
You realize the unblocked is because he’s so fast off the line right? Don’t worry, Russacked will see it up close and personal, when he’s destroying the weak ass Dungver OL!
This is one of the dumber things I’ve read on here. Watch his college highlights. Many plays in his highlights are ones where the offense leaves him unblocked by design. I didn’t see a single one where his speed made a blocker whiff completely when he was supposed to be blocked.
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:18 PM 08-25-2022
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
I'd rather underpromise and overdeliver than the opposite.
Yeah..because if there is one poster in this entire thread that is know for his conservative, measured takes...it's you.
[Reply]
RunKC 04:07 PM 08-25-2022
This is one of the dumber things I’ve read on here. Watch his college highlights. Many plays in his highlights are ones where the offense leaves him unblocked by design. I didn’t see a single one where his speed made a blocker whiff completely when he was supposed to be blocked.
That’s odd I see a few here in this highlight vid:

https://youtu.be/maNs043KRT0

:16
1:29
3:20

Bonus! 2:55 was an example but a run stop. George beat the pulling G to the RB
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 04:12 PM 08-25-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
So who are the Donk WRs 3-5?
KJ Hamler, Kendall Hinton and Montrell Washington.

Each one brings a different skillset. KJ is a burner/deep threat. Kendall Hinton is a reliable possession receiver. Montrell Washington is a run after catch guy who has shown flashes of being more.

Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Who is their starting TE?
Albert O. Don't forget about Greg Dulcich either. Dulcich was Hackett's guy in the draft and he has big plans for him once he gets over his hamstring thing.

[Reply]
MagicHef 04:27 PM 08-25-2022
That’s odd I see a few here in this highlight vid:

https://youtu.be/maNs043KRT0

:16
1:29
3:20

Bonus! 2:55 was an example but a run stop. George beat the pulling G to the RB
2:55 he was intentionally unblocked, and yes the pulling G from the other side was supposed to pick him up but didn’t make it.

The others I’m not sure what you’re looking at. He gets blocked in all those plays and fights through to make the play.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:52 PM 08-25-2022
2:55 he was intentionally unblocked, and yes the pulling G from the other side was supposed to pick him up but didn’t make it.

The others I’m not sure what you’re looking at. He gets blocked in all those plays and fights through to make the play.
He is gonna throttle your bottom third OL!!:-):-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 05:44 PM 08-25-2022
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
KJ Hamler, Kendall Hinton and Montrell Washington.

Each one brings a different skillset. KJ is a burner/deep threat. Kendall Hinton is a reliable possession receiver. Montrell Washington is a run after catch guy who has shown flashes of being more.

Albert O. Don't forget about Greg Dulcich either. Dulcich was Hackett's guy in the draft and he has big plans for him once he gets over his hamstring thing.
Soo....an embarrassment of riches only few QBs have ever experienced? Reads more like a last-place roster trying to cobble together some depth.

170Lb 5th round rookie and a 2nd year undrafted FA with one career TD. Hamler has 3 career TDs...and a 3rd round rookie TE that has missed camp.

Albert O may not even make your team...and is a terrible blocking TE. He did have 2 TDs last season...so all of them combined for 3 TDs last year. Hamler was hurt...and appears to not be fully recovered.

That's what the Donks are counting on? You guys cant afford any injuries...losing Patrick was brutal.

2022 Donks may be the most artificially inflated, over-hyped team I've ever seen...at least in recent memory. On paper/real-world production..there just inst much there...at all. ESPN trying to repackage your OL as the 4th best in the NFL is another-level rediculous...I still cant believe that one. Even the most homery of the Donk homers didn't buy it...

Being brutally honest...I dont think any of these players would make the Chiefs.

My prediction...there is going to be a lot of disappointed Donko fans this season...after being told for months they were finally a contender. Your roster is actually worse, on paper, than last season with the exception of Wilson...down to your back-up QB.
[Reply]
MagicHef 06:06 PM 08-25-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
He is gonna throttle your bottom third OL!!:-):-)
He may. One thing is for sure, Chiefs fans would be ecstatic if he duplicates Chubb’s rookie season.
[Reply]
BlackOp 06:21 PM 08-25-2022
He may. One thing is for sure, Chiefs fans would be ecstatic if he duplicates Chubb’s rookie season.
Donk fans would be ecstatic if Chubb duplicated Chubb's rookie season....going to be hard to do with Miller in Buffalo.
[Reply]
Page 3120 of 4895
« First < 2120262030203070311031163117311831193120 312131223123312431303170322036204120 > Last »
Up