« First < 8485455565758 5960616268108 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Patriots
cmh6476 01:38 PM 01-13-2019
too soon?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:13 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Wow, the insecurity in this post.
He was calling us hillbillies and other nice things until it got exposed that he's from North Carolina. He promptly stopped. :-) Poor guy also gets pretty upset if you point out his shitty grammar.
[Reply]
Chief_N_Bama 02:15 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by ThanksForTheLoan:
If you don;t think football is an emotional game and about attitude/mentality, I cannot help you.

Whoa.
Oh, I agree, but the fans though? The fans? On internet message boards?

Lol... I'm not the one needing help...
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 02:15 PM 01-16-2019
We're all scared and fully respect the Patriots. We're expecting to lose. You win, fellas. Here's some spank-bank material to send you on your way--bye!

[Reply]
htismaqe 02:19 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
He was calling us hillbillies and other nice things until it got exposed that he's from North Carolina. He promptly stopped. :-) Poor guy also gets pretty upset if you point out his shitty grammar.
Maybe he actually intended to type Adderall instead of afterall?

LOL
[Reply]
BossChief 02:26 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by ThanksForTheLoan:
Keep thinking that.

You keep drinking anti-Pats media Koolaid, and you'll be sucking your thumb Sunday night wondering what happened.

My goodness. You'd think after 20 years of people disrespecting the Pats and being burned, you'd stop.

lol

I love it. Love everything about it....Underdog, road game so they can shut everyone up, etc.

Plays right into their hands.
Media kool aid?

Your favorite football team only won 3 games away from Gillette this year and those were by teams with bad QBs.
[Reply]
WhamBlock 02:28 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by Chief_N_Bama:
So, the Pats record on the road THIS year is irrelevant, huh? And you guys wonder why no one wants to talk football with you...
Weren't you guys using last week's game (a single game) as an indicator that your defense is awesome now, while ignoring the regular season?
[Reply]
SupDock 02:29 PM 01-16-2019
Everyone say hi to Bill Belichick!
[Reply]
Frosty 02:33 PM 01-16-2019
Only ones from this year, because previous years don't matter.

And only ones from October on, because September is still the preseason.

And only ones from certain stadiums, because the team never wins there.

And only ones from the game where the QB didn't have an MCL sprain, even though seemingly his knee was hurt in every loss.

And once you get through those, we can only look at games where they ran plays named after protozoans. And even then only SPARINGLY, we have to look at those with a rate of 8-10%.
Not to mention that the Pats intentionally played bad in those late road games so that they lost HFA and everyone would overlook them and then - TADA! - they will suddenly play like the greatest team ever in the AFCCG.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 02:33 PM 01-16-2019
You were talking about message boards, not stadiums. :-)
The guy can’t follow his own conversations, but we’re supposed to be impressed with his football knowledge.
[Reply]
Chief_N_Bama 02:35 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by WhamBlock:
Weren't you guys using last week's game (a single game) as an indicator that your defense is awesome now, while ignoring the regular season?
You don't understand that some data points are more relevant than others. NE being 3-5 on the road this year, and KC's performance at home LAST WEEK are far, far, far, more germane to Sundays game than events more than 3+ years ago...
[Reply]
Yehoodi 02:35 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll:
We're all scared and fully respect the Patriots. We're expecting to lose. You win, fellas. Here's some spank-bank material to send you on your way--bye!

Oh dear, them swim trunks are a wee bit tight. . .
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 02:36 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by Frosty:
Not to mention that the Pats intentionally played bad in those late road games so that they lost HFA and everyone would overlook them and then - TADA! - they will suddenly play like the greatest team ever in the AFCCG.
God damned Bill is a GENIOUS!!
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:39 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by Frosty:
Football rope-a-dope. GENIOUS!!!
[Reply]
patyoulikemahomes 02:41 PM 01-16-2019
Only concern I have going into the game is how Mahomes will react if offense isn’t clicking as wel in the first quarter and patriots are doing a good job defensively limiting him.

Will he be patient or play erratically trying to make the right play. What if there is an INT or a a fumble etc etc. In this magnitude type of game with the pressure on, I’m not sure how Pat will react.

With that said, go chiefs
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 02:41 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by WhamBlock:
The defense hasn't given up more than 29 points at home since the 2nd week of 2015. They haven't been dominant, but are much better at home than on the road.
[Reply]
Page 58 of 142
« First < 8485455565758 5960616268108 > Last »
Up