Page 18 of 142
« First < 81415161718 192021222868118 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Patriots
cmh6476 01:38 PM 01-13-2019
too soon?
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:17 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) Repeatedly dumping off to the RB just isn't that impressive.
Check downs all fucking game. The slightest hint of pressure: Checkdown.

Bracket Edelman, stop the run on 1st down and send 1 extra guy up the A and B gaps all game long.
[Reply]
gold_and_red 02:17 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by 203Pat:
Haven’t rewatched your game yet but you guys played mostly man against the Colts? If that is the case how do you think Fuller holds up against Edelman with the bum wrist? Also do you think you have a LB athletic enough to stay with James White or do you think they will devote a DB?
My gut says DB on a RB until Pats prove they can run it down KC's throats. Then it gets interesting maybe double the RB primarily with a LB with DB help.
[Reply]
Best22 02:17 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by LGOLED:
Brady looked 27 yesterday.
Brady can’t throw deep anymore

Prime Brady would’ve had New England 14-2
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:17 PM 01-14-2019
Haven’t rewatched your game yet but you guys played mostly man against the Colts? If that is the case how do you think Fuller holds up against Edelman with the bum wrist? Also do you think you have a LB athletic enough to stay with James White or do you think they will devote a DB?
If ODaniel can go he's probably our best bet.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 02:19 PM 01-14-2019
You know it's been said often, "better to go out on top than to stay around and then be told to leave"(my paraphrase). Brady will soon be taught a big lesson he has never really learned yet this Sunday in frigid Midwest temperatures.

This IS a young man's game for sure and that he is old and fragile now.:-)

Looks like Mahomes will just have rip the torch out of Brady's hand he sooooo desperately holds onto which only makes this worse for Tom at the end of his career. Our victory will be so overwhelming against Tom that he will retire finally realizing "this IS a young man's game".

[Reply]
LGOLED 02:19 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by Best22:
Brady can’t throw deep anymore

Prime Brady would’ve had New England 14-2
Brady was playing with an MCL injury for the 2nd half of the season. He's healthy now and facing a bottom 5 defense on Sunday. Things are looking good for our offense.
[Reply]
LGOLED 02:23 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Check downs all ****ing game. The slightest hint of pressure: Checkdown.

Bracket Edelman, stop the run on 1st down and send 1 extra guy up the A and B gaps all game long.
Genius! I wonder why no one has thought of this brilliant plan. "Detoxing" on CP has just revealed to the world how to stop the Patriots. I wonder if these professional football coaches will ever see the light.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 02:23 PM 01-14-2019
All your points well taken, however, you guys don't protect Tom very well on the road and your Arrowhead history has been ugly. Our pass rush won't allow Tom to exploit that much IMHO.
[Reply]
gold_and_red 02:24 PM 01-14-2019
Genius! I wonder why no one has thought of this brilliant plan. "Detoxing" on CP has just revealed to the world how to stop the Patriots. I wonder if these professional football coaches will ever see the light.
It is a much better plan than declaring that the Chiefs will score less than 20.
[Reply]
LGOLED 02:27 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by gold_and_red:
It is a much better plan than declaring that the Chiefs will score less than 20.
Saying that the Chiefs will score less than 20 is not a plan, it's a prediction.

Let me know if you've got any other questions about proper grammar and vocabulary.
[Reply]
jjjayb 02:27 PM 01-14-2019
What happened in the other ones on the road that we won? I recall Brady dropping 40+ points on the #1 defense in 2004 AFCCG.
That was 15 years ago. They haven't won one away from home since then. We're going to make Brady our little bitch boy.
[Reply]
LGOLED 02:28 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by jjjayb:
That was 15 years ago. They haven't won one away from home since then. We're going to make Brady our little bitch boy.
The Chiefs have literally never beaten the Patriots when it counts. They don't have it in them.
[Reply]
pill 02:29 PM 01-14-2019
anybody worried ?
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 02:31 PM 01-14-2019
He's healthy now and facing a bottom 5 defense on Sunday. Things are looking good for our offense.
Hope Brady and crew don't take our D seriously. I really DO !! And especially in Arrowhead.:-) I can only pray you boys come in cockier than Man of War.

I'm still waiting for your rebuttal here.:-)
[Reply]
gold_and_red 02:31 PM 01-14-2019
Saying that the Chiefs will score less than 20 is not a plan, it's a prediction.

Let me know if you've got any other questions about proper grammar and vocabulary.
Sure let us hear your "plan" to keep KC to 20.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 142
« First < 81415161718 192021222868118 > Last »
Up