Page 108 of 142
« First < 85898104105106107108 109110111112118 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Patriots
cmh6476 01:38 PM 01-13-2019
too soon?
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:55 AM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by RobertWeathers:
Please find me a team/fan base that would prefer playing a playoff game on the road.
You guys have spent half this thread downplaying HFA and the other half whining about having to go on the road. Makes sense.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 11:55 AM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by Pats59-1:
Keep thinking NE's offense and STs are the same as they were earlier in the year.

I wish we could have a live camera stream of you people's faces during this game Sunday night.

I would play money to see it.
We have nothing to fear. If we lose this game we have a young team with a second year QB in his first year starting that took us to the AFC Championship game and a hell of a bright future. If you lose this game, you are looking at a fast trip down a steep slope to the bottom of the league.
[Reply]
Pats59-1 11:56 AM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) Apparently actual stats don't matter to these fools but generalities like "Brady is pissed" do.
Umm, have you seen Brady when he is content vs pissed?

I have.

From 2007-2013, before BB drafted Garoppolo, Brady was subpar in postseasons, hence why JimmyG was drafted. Well, that AND because they had to plan for a successsor to avoid being caught the Donkeys in Denver.

Anyway, a pissed Brady with a dominant run game and health, is not a good spot for you.

There's simply no getting around these facts.

Brady needs a fire lit underneath him and I am sure BB has trouble doing that from time to time, but I know what I've been seeing on my tv screen lately, and this is the Brady I like.

Think 2004 with Dillon.

Good luck!
[Reply]
Chief_N_Bama 11:56 AM 01-17-2019
Name calling, great.

Matter of time that was gonna happen.

Enjoy the game on Sunday.
stu·pid
/ˈst(y)o͞opəd/Submit
adjective
having or showing a great lack of intelligence or common sense.

Cause you are... Not calling you names... just properly appraising your intelligence.. I mean... there are literally pages to prove your stupidity.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:58 AM 01-17-2019

I have.

From 2007-2013, before BB drafted Garoppolo, Brady was subpar in postseasons, hence why JimmyG was drafted. Well, that AND because they had to plan for a successsor to avoid being caught the Donkeys in Denver.

Anyway, a pissed Brady with a dominant run game and health, is not a good spot for you.

Brady needs a fire lit underneath him and I am sure BB has trouble doing that from time to time, but I know what I've been seeing on my tv screen lately, and this is the Brady I like.

Think 2004 with Dillon.

Good luck!
:-)

Stats don't matter.

Brady is pissed.
[Reply]
Pats59-1 11:58 AM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
We have nothing to fear. If we lose this game we have a young team with a second year QB in his first year starting that took us to the AFC Championship game and a hell of a bright future. If you lose this game, you are looking at a fast trip down a steep slope to the bottom of the league.
Sure. Sure. What is this Groundhog Day?

NE has 12 picks in this draft, and combining what appears to be a nice 2018 draft, will be younger and likely nasty again next year. Big youth movement coming like in 2010/2011, 2012 when BB controlled those drafts with extra picks in top rounds.

It's amazing to me what you people don't know about the Pats.

NE has nothing to fear. That's what you don't get. Theyr'e underdogs, not supposed to win and have a big carrot to play for, which is playing their best game on the road in the biggest stage.

Could be some easy money for gamblers on Sunday.
[Reply]
Chief_N_Bama 11:58 AM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I have no idea who any of these people are. But this wasn't an editorial - the guy just provided verified facts.

Consider:
If you think 1+1=3 but someone shows you that 1+1=2, do you think that guy has an agenda as well?

This pretty much sums up these NE trolls...
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 11:59 AM 01-17-2019
I have never seen such homers before. Have you?
We have them on our side too. I expect homers. Its their board.

Especially the chicken-littles who think the sky is falling, bitch about draft picks and BB should be fired when they allow a completion on 3rd and 8 in the first quarter.
[Reply]
Chief_N_Bama 11:59 AM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by ChiTown:

should read:
"your and idiot"

LOL... I've made that mistake enough to learn from it...
[Reply]
Pats59-1 11:59 AM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by The Pest:

Stats don't matter.

Brady is pissed.
Stats won't matter on Sunday. The scoreboard will. Your feverish responses and insecurity to counter anything Pats fans say, is incredibly telling.

I'd be quaking in my boots and crossing my fingers as a Chiefs fan, hoping they can pull it out.

But, nope, lots of false bravado up in this place, as all we see with no ability to counter.

Telling.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:59 AM 01-17-2019

I have.

Think 2004 with Dillon.

Good luck!
He's gonna be REALLY pissed by the end of this game.
[Reply]
ChiTown 12:01 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by Chief_N_Bama:
LOL... I've made that mistake enough to learn from it...
No, no. You have to use that phrase here at CP. You are new here, but it's a tradition. :-)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:01 PM 01-17-2019
We have them on our side too. I expect homers. Its their board.

Especially the chicken-littles who think the sky is falling, bitch about draft picks and BB should be fired when they allow a completion on 3rd and 8 in the first quarter.

[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:01 PM 01-17-2019
Brady's gonna be so pissed I'll bet he puts extra mustard on those 5 yard darts!

Not sure about everybody else, but I'm terrified.
[Reply]
Chief_N_Bama 12:02 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
You guys have spent half this thread downplaying HFA and the other half whining about having to go on the road. Makes sense.
I mean, you'd think HFA would not be a controversial topic but apparently I overestimated the intellect of NE fan's...
[Reply]
Page 108 of 142
« First < 85898104105106107108 109110111112118 > Last »
Up