ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 88 of 2688
« First < 38788485868788 89909192981381885881088 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:12 PM 05-01-2017
Andy Reid should be embarrassed by his quarterback production last four years. He is supposed to be this guru that has his offense blazing. We haven't seen it.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:12 PM 05-01-2017
CP Sinatra Sing-a-long:

It's fun to watch Tigger flail about!
It's fun to watch Sandy piss and pout!
Mahomies are swinging the Super Peen!
It's great to watch Alex explode a spleen!
[Reply]
The Bad Guy 08:12 PM 05-01-2017
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
Tell me, what is this team saving money for in '18 that we wont have available to us? What positional need are we going to chase after that we can't or already have drafted? We traded away the first so that's not an issue in future cap. Paying Smith 12 and Mahomes 3 with future dead money at the position in the range of 8-10 is nothing with the cap expected to rise again. Most of our key positions are locked
You're saving 17 million on Alex Smith's contract by cutting or trading him in 18. 17 million. That's including all the dead money.

This is a no-brainer. Alex Smith isn't going to be on this roster in 2018 no matter how much you want to talk yourself into it.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 08:13 PM 05-01-2017
You mean Andy wants an efficient run/pass offense like he did in 2015 but didn't get the chance to punish the Patriots thanks to Ware, Charles, and Maclin having injuries. Oh yes and Justin Houston limping didn't help either. You see that right there? 3 out of 4 of the highest paid players didn't contribute shit that game meanwhile we lost by just one score
[Reply]
chiefforlife 08:16 PM 05-01-2017
Look man, Alex has helped us to be a very respectable team. For that I am very grateful, he is by far one of our better QBs in the last two decades. The problem is, he just cant get it done! When we have a 3rd and more than 5, he just wont go get it, he throws a backwards pass or maybe a 2 yard pass to a guy that is going to get crushed as soon as he catches the pass. Why, because the D is willing to give that up because they know they can stop it. PUNT AGAIN!!
He has absolutely put us in the respectable margin of teams, which again, I appreciate. Do we want to be more than that? YES we do!!
I want a QB like Mahomes, we may lose a few more games at first but WOW, this kid has the stuff that makes champions!!!
TAKE A CHANCE TO BE BETTER THAN OK!!!

Mahomes, I love you man!!!
[Reply]
BryanBusby 08:17 PM 05-01-2017
Yeah all the inefficient pieces will be thrown out. Charles is gone and Maclin will be coming up soon.

Limpdick Smith is next and Houston won't be far behind if he can't rebound. That's what good franchises do.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:21 PM 05-01-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
CP Sinatra Sing-a-long:

Then I was thirty-five
It was a very good year

It was a very good year for red-blooded boys
With arms of laser beams

We'd ride Clark's limousines
Their chauffeurs would drive

When I was thirty-five

But now the passes grow short
Alex is in the autumn of career

So we think of his life as vintage wine
From shitty old kegs

From the brim to the dregs
And it poured sour and queer

It was a very good year
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:24 PM 05-01-2017
CP Sinatra Sing-a-long:
Now on the sideline, huh, huh, whoo sunny morning, un huh
Lies a QB just oozin' life, eek
And someone's throwin' 'round the corner
Could that someone be Pat the Knife?
[Reply]
RunKC 08:31 PM 05-01-2017
I remember "Cassel's Reckoning" a few years ago.

The time has arrived for Alex to be replaced.

"Tiger's Reckoning" is in full force. You and Alex are on borrowed time, Tiger.
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:31 PM 05-01-2017
So many options at our disposal.

Given the terms that Smith was a castoff along with Reid from their respective organizations. My guess is Andy gives Alex every shot at winning the SB until he either shows significant decline, injury or When Smith sees he is being passed by this kid. And he will do it without a peep, and we should be grateful for that

Btw, I forgot to mention Jah Reid is an easy cut to make next off-season to save 3+ mil
Ha ha :-) If this was remotely true then they sure wouldn't have traded up 17 spots for his replacement :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

You keeel me
[Reply]
RunKC 08:33 PM 05-01-2017
You stupid bastard. Andy gave Alex FOUR YEARS worth of shots to win a SB and failure.

That's why he just traded into the top 10 for his replacement. This year is literally his last shot.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:45 PM 05-01-2017
Cucked!

[Reply]
SAUTO 09:15 PM 05-01-2017
Tell me, what is this team saving money for in '18 that we wont have available to us? What positional need are we going to chase after that we can't or already have drafted? We traded away the first so that's not an issue in future cap. Paying Smith 12 and Mahomes 3 with future dead money at the position in the range of 8-10 is nothing with the cap expected to rise again. Most of our key positions are locked
Would be totally stupid to make that dead money.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:16 PM 05-01-2017
CP Sinatra Sing-a-long:

For what is a QB, what has he got
If not T-Ds, then he has naught
To attempt the throws he truly feels
And chuck it deep all while he kneels
The record shows Alex just blows
And did it Tiiiiiiiiiiig's way
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 09:50 PM 05-01-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Now on the sideline, huh, huh, whoo sunny morning, un huh
Lies a QB just oozin' life, eek
And someone's throwin' 'round the corner