ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 292 of 469
« First < 192242282288289290291292 293294295296302342392 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2022 Royals Season Repository Thread***
ChiefsCountry 11:07 AM 01-01-2022
For all things Royals in 2022. #3 minor league system according to Baseball America. The Bobby Witt era should begin this year. Will Salvy still be the homerun king? How does the glut of infield players work out? Will the young pitchers take the next step?

Free Agents/Trades Acquisitions
Zack Greinke, P
Amir Garrett, P
Taylor Clarke, P

Top 10 Prospects from Baseball America
1. Bobby Witt, SS
2. Asa Lacy, P
3. MJ Melendez, C
4. Nick Pratto, 1B
5. Jackson Kowar, P
6. Kyle Isabel, OF
7. Frank Mozzicato, P
8. Ben Kudrna, P
9. Jonathan Bowlan, P
10. Vinnie Pasquantino, 1B

Duncan's Top Royals Prospects
Spoiler!

[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:03 PM 08-01-2022
Originally Posted by dallaschiefsfan:
Keith Law's mid-season top 60 is out. No Royals in the top 60...or honorable mentions. Not super surprised. We've graduated our top guys this year.

Massey & Gentry should be on there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 08:04 PM 08-01-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Terrible trade imo. I like Rivera. Decent defender with some power. Young. And cheap. I don't get it. Weaver is about to turn into a pumpkin permanently.

Rivera has been this teams 4th best offensive player this year...
Originally Posted by tk13:
I wouldn't get too worked up either way over it. Weaver has a horrible 7.71 ERA but his FIP is 2.69 which is a pretty wild difference. Something has to give there.

Looks like he had one start this year and gave up 9 runs and that's why his ERA is huge. The last month he's pitched fine. The question is he's only under contract through next year so this isn't really much of a long term move.
Bwillie doesn't like it and tk13 thinks it okay. That says the trade is okay in our favor.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 08:05 PM 08-01-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Streaming is so worthless.

I stream through DirectTV Stream, no different than when I had DirectTV expect price is half as much.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:06 PM 08-01-2022
Keith Law's mid-season top 60 is out. No Royals in the top 60...or honorable mentions. Not super surprised. We've graduated our top guys this year.

He didn’t think much of the Royals draft either.

[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:11 PM 08-01-2022

Well this wasn't the year we were going to creep back toward the prices we used to pay for an ISP that has a TV package by paying for a' la carte streaming services that would give us the Royals. Not this year! The scary part is that we almost did. Maybe next year.
[Reply]
PHOG 08:15 PM 08-01-2022

True

Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Well this wasn't the year we were going to creep back toward the prices we used to pay for an ISP that has a TV package by paying for a' la carte streaming services that would give us the Royals. Not this year! The scary part is that we almost did. Maybe next year.
This also.

Edit: https://mlb66.ir/simulator This site was flawless until just recently, damn it.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 08:21 PM 08-01-2022
He didn’t think much of the Royals draft either.

What he's not accounting for is how much those guys love the Lord and how that's going to help them turn them into better humans and men.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 08:32 PM 08-01-2022
Man its nice to have a Gold Glove back at 1st
[Reply]
tk13 08:33 PM 08-01-2022
What a smart play by Pratto there. That was great.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:04 PM 08-01-2022
Originally Posted by PHOG:
True

This also.

Edit: https://mlb66.ir/simulator This site was flawless until just recently, damn it.
MLB doesn't like Royals fans getting to watch the circus without paying the price for admission.
[Reply]
dallaschiefsfan 09:06 PM 08-01-2022
Massey & Gentry should be on there.

Nah. Those are solid futures (and both, having good years), but I wouldn't see them in the top 60 list at this point. I'm not even sure that either of them are our one and two org prospect, currently. Lacy has fallen off. I'm warming to Kudrna being our current top prospect. Maybe Loftin.
[Reply]
BWillie 12:25 AM 08-02-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Bwillie doesn't like it and tk13 thinks it okay. That says the trade is okay in our favor.
I'm sure this had nothing to do with Daytons decision. The guy has a bible baseball glove.

https://sportsspectrum.com/sport/bas...r-bible-glove/
[Reply]
BWillie 12:26 AM 08-02-2022
Nah. Those are solid futures (and both, having good years), but I wouldn't see them in the top 60 list at this point. I'm not even sure that either of them are our one and two org prospect, currently. Lacy has fallen off. I'm warming to Kudrna being our current top prospect. Maybe Loftin.
Massey should absolutely be on there. And Ive been dogging Lacy for two years now. People just get enamored by potential even if a guy has no pitchability.
[Reply]
dallaschiefsfan 05:41 AM 08-02-2022
Massey should absolutely be on there. And Ive been dogging Lacy for two years now. People just get enamored by potential even if a guy has no pitchability.
Top 60? No. Who do you kick off Law's list for Massey? You can debate where Massey lands in the Royals current top 5, but until we see how the new draftees perform in their transition to pro ball, I'm struggling to see someone that is a no-brainer on the top 60 list.
[Reply]
Pablo 05:43 AM 08-02-2022
I'm sure this had nothing to do with Daytons decision. The guy has a bible baseball glove.

https://sportsspectrum.com/sport/bas...r-bible-glove/
Disgusting.

He should pray to lower that era
[Reply]
Page 292 of 469
« First < 192242282288289290291292 293294295296302342392 > Last »
Up