ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 197 of 469
« First < 97147187193194195196197 198199200201207247297 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2022 Royals Season Repository Thread***
ChiefsCountry 11:07 AM 01-01-2022
For all things Royals in 2022. #3 minor league system according to Baseball America. The Bobby Witt era should begin this year. Will Salvy still be the homerun king? How does the glut of infield players work out? Will the young pitchers take the next step?

Free Agents/Trades Acquisitions
Zack Greinke, P
Amir Garrett, P
Taylor Clarke, P

Top 10 Prospects from Baseball America
1. Bobby Witt, SS
2. Asa Lacy, P
3. MJ Melendez, C
4. Nick Pratto, 1B
5. Jackson Kowar, P
6. Kyle Isabel, OF
7. Frank Mozzicato, P
8. Ben Kudrna, P
9. Jonathan Bowlan, P
10. Vinnie Pasquantino, 1B

Duncan's Top Royals Prospects
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 09:07 PM 07-05-2022
Originally Posted by lewdog:
So our only hope for being competitive next year is for our ENTIRE pitching staff to be turned around.

EVERY. SINGLE. PITCHER.

Doable............
So frustrating to think about it. The entire development system for pitching through the org has to be gutted and re-philosophized. With new instructors and coaches, throughout. That will take years to achieve. And here we are, standing pat. We all see the problem. They see the problem, they're just too damned stubborn to do anything about it.

This organization is going to continue to fail for the foreseeable future, and likely beyond.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 09:13 PM 07-05-2022
Fuck Bobby is hurt
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 09:13 PM 07-05-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Fuck Bobby is hurt
Let's hope it didn't break anything.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 09:16 PM 07-05-2022
Originally Posted by Fansy the Famous Bard:
So frustrating to think about it. The entire development system for pitching through the org has to be gutted and re-philosophized. With new instructors and coaches, throughout. That will take years to achieve. And here we are, standing pat. We all see the problem. They see the problem, they're just too damned stubborn to do anything about it.

This organization is going to continue to fail for the foreseeable future, and likely beyond.
They will fire the coaching staff at the end of the season. And honestly firing them now wouldn't do much good. Just clean house at the end of the year expect Zumwalt.
[Reply]
cabletech94 09:21 PM 07-05-2022
They will fire the coaching staff at the end of the season. And honestly firing them now wouldn't do much good. Just clean house at the end of the year expect Zumwalt.
But do you really expect that to happen? I mean they’ll probably just put blame on the young pitchers and injury to Salvy. Which in my opinion they rushed him back way too fast!

#CableTechnotadoctor.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 09:25 PM 07-05-2022
That last pitch to Vinnie was clearly low. Robo umps would do so much better.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 09:28 PM 07-05-2022
Originally Posted by cabletech94:
But do you really expect that to happen? I mean they’ll probably just put blame on the young pitchers and injury to Salvy. Which in my opinion they rushed him back way too fast!

#CableTechnotadoctor.
Yes they will get rid of the coaching staff. Sherman wants that need stadium and this team should have been .500 or right at it.

Salvy did come back to fast. But I don't know who to blame for it. Was it team's call or the player? I can totally see Salvy coming back on his own.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 09:30 PM 07-05-2022
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
Obviously 3 inches mean a lot more to some people. But not that ump - to him 3 inches is nothing.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:34 PM 07-05-2022
It would really help guys with good eyes like Melendez and Pasquantino, too. Seems like umps tend to call more strikes that are balls than vice versa.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:26 PM 07-05-2022
Whit increasing his trade value
One reason for players on this team to try hard.
[Reply]
Fish 10:36 PM 07-05-2022
Originally Posted by lewdog:
So our only hope for being competitive next year is for our ENTIRE pitching staff to be turned around.

EVERY. SINGLE. PITCHER.

Doable............
That's what gets me. It's so awesome to see these young guys step up and start contributing. Bobby, MJ, Pasquantino, Lopez, Olivares. But JFC, there is absolutely zero pitching contribution right now. They need a complete and total wipe of everyone in charge of current Royals pitching. Fuck Eldred. It's a travesty that he hasn't been fired already.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:06 PM 07-05-2022
I lol’d at how bad that was

Umps were ready to get to hotel for a midnight steak
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 07-06-2022, 12:42 AM
This message has been deleted by Pepe Silvia.
Prison Bitch 09:34 AM 07-06-2022
Carlos Santana "taking it easy" after collapse from dehydration

https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/car...-clarkston.amp

Traded him at the right time
[Reply]
cabletech94 12:57 PM 07-06-2022
So the royals lineup is out. Anyone gonna say anything about Bobby Witt not in the lineup. I hope everything is okay with him.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 01:02 PM 07-06-2022
Originally Posted by cabletech94:
So the royals lineup is out. Anyone gonna say anything about Bobby Witt not in the lineup. I hope everything is okay with him.
Well he got hit on the wrist last night.....
[Reply]
Page 197 of 469
« First < 97147187193194195196197 198199200201207247297 > Last »
Up