ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 886 of 4893
« First < 386786836876882883884885886 88788888989089693698613861886 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:25 PM 06-05-2017
Donkeys gonna' need some of that Alex Smith stabilization for the QB position in 2018. We tend to do well in the 2nd round, so your horsemaster can pony up a couple of 2nd round picks, and we'll send Alex and his crew of moron fans right on over to ya'!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:52 PM 06-05-2017
KC owns Denver right now. Until that changes, knowmo can shut the fuck up
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:53 PM 06-06-2017

.@MakeAWish, granted.

There aren't two nicer guys in the @NFL than @VonMiller and @Derek_Wolfe95. pic.twitter.com/esWAuvceJ4

— Denver Broncos (@Broncos) June 6, 2017

:-)
[Reply]
RunKC 01:09 PM 06-06-2017
15 executives combined to think Denver had a grade of "C" for their offseason.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/insider/stor...2017-offseason

KC got a B and NE of course got an A
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 01:13 PM 06-06-2017
They're probably just jealous of Denver's draft/FA haul.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 01:15 PM 06-06-2017
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Not even the Browns are jealous of your draft and FA haul :-)
[Reply]
KranzDictum 01:40 PM 06-06-2017
Originally Posted by stevieray:
...the one where Kelce COMPLETELY shredded your defense...?

..ya, pure BS.

The D wasn't completely healthy that day either. I know TJ Ward was out, he would have made a difference, thought Ware and Wolfe were out too.

Enjoy winning your SB though.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 01:45 PM 06-06-2017
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Alex would have had more touchdowns against Denver, but Andy wanted to give Dontari Poe some playing time.
The way I remember it the only way kc was going to get it in against the stand the D made on that drive was a trick play. Everything else that was conventional was stuffed.

So who is going to run that play this year? Your star QB is gone.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 01:55 PM 06-06-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Donkeys gonna' need some of that Alex Smith stabilization for the QB position in 2018. We tend to do well in the 2nd round, so your horsemaster can pony up a couple of 2nd round picks, and we'll send Alex and his crew of moron fans right on over to ya'!
You do realize that would make up for the 2 2nd round picks San Fran fleeced you guys for?

No one is going give kc 2 2nd round picks for a guy with the cap hit he will have next year.

Dorsey is either going to have to rework his deal if Mahommes doesn't pan out by then or cut him, I don't see anyone trading for a dink and dunker who's high water mark in the last 5 years is one WC win.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:59 PM 06-06-2017
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
The D wasn't completely healthy that day either. I know TJ Ward was out, he would have made a difference, thought Ware and Wolfe were out too.

Enjoy winning your SB though.
I thought Broncos fans knew about depth? :-)
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:03 PM 06-06-2017
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
The way I remember it the only way kc was going to get it in against the stand the D made on that drive was a trick play. Everything else that was conventional was stuffed.

So who is going to run that play this year? Your star QB is gone.
You must be thinking of a different game, maybe a Browns game or something. The Chiefs won this game 33-10 and were just having fun in the fourth quarter.
[Reply]
RunKC 02:08 PM 06-06-2017
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Nah.

They're probably giving much deserved props to John Dorsey for running the best draft room the last 4 seasons though.
[Reply]
RunKC 02:16 PM 06-06-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
15 executives combined to think Denver had a grade of "C" for their offseason.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/insider/stor...2017-offseason

KC got a B and NE of course got an A
Ouch

Originally Posted by :
Grade: C

The Broncos needed to address their offensive line. They used their first-round pick on tackle Garrett Bolles. They picked up guard Ronald Leary from the Cowboys and tackle Menelik Watson from the Raiders. They also brought in Jeff Davidson from the Chargers to coach the unit. Will it be enough?

"I just have a feeling [Leary] is going to be totally exposed in Denver," an evaluator said. "In the unit with Dallas, you got probably the best center and the best tackle in the league, and that covers him up. You are not going to get that in Denver. Leary also has some knee issues that teams were nervous about."

“I think you are going to get what you pay for: B-level players, and hope your staff can scheme around them.” - An NFL evaluator

The general feeling among insiders was that Denver would remain good enough on defense to compete, but that the offensive line and quarterback situations remained questionable. GM John Elway seems almost as willing to acquire and cut coaches as he's willing to acquire and cut players. He is betting that the Broncos will get more from their existing personnel after their latest coaching shakeup.

"They made interior defensive line moves," an evaluator said. "They are all budget-type moves, not overspending. But I think you are going to get what you pay for: B-level players, and hope your staff can scheme around them."

Bill Kollar's history coaching defensive linemen -- think Malik Jackson, who was a fifth-round pick -- suggests the Broncos have a chance to make that happen.

[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 02:55 PM 06-06-2017

Talked to multiple of Charles' ex-teammates who are not ready to count him out as star. If healthy possibilities are very interesting

— Troy Renck (@TroyRenck) June 6, 2017

[Reply]
KranzDictum 03:00 PM 06-06-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I thought Broncos fans knew about depth? :-)
You still don't seem to understand it.
[Reply]
Page 886 of 4893
« First < 386786836876882883884885886 88788888989089693698613861886 > Last »
Up