ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 19
« First < 61213141516 171819 >
In Memoriam>Fire Me Boy! has passed away
patteeu 04:16 PM 03-04-2020
Originally Posted by luv:
Also from his obit, he died from an apparent heart attack. I know he'd been in the hospital recently for other things, but it sounds like this was unexpected.
There are worse ways to go. It can be hard on the loved ones though. RIP
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:31 PM 03-04-2020
Also from his obit, he died from an apparent heart attack. I know he'd been in the hospital recently for other things, but it sounds like this was unexpected.
Wow, he must’ve had a terribly severe case for it to stress out his other organs like that... rest in peace
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:37 PM 03-06-2020
Crikey! He seemed way too young for a heart attack. What an awful unexpected reason for him to die.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:19 AM 03-07-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Crikey! He seemed way too young for a heart attack. What an awful unexpected reason for him to die.
He had so much medical shit going on. Lord knows what kinds and how many medications he was dealing with. His body might have just given out.

Still miss his posts. Can't imagine he wasn't as good of a dude IRL as he was on here.
[Reply]
ROYC75 09:35 AM 03-04-2020
Awh crap, RIP FMB!

If any family is here reading, my condolences.
[Reply]
Dayze 11:09 AM 03-04-2020
RIP and Godspeed FMB.
[Reply]
CrazyPhuD 11:17 AM 03-04-2020
Awww damn it! RIP FMB! :-)
[Reply]
vailpass 02:06 PM 03-04-2020
It was my pleasure to have interacted with FMB over the years. His skill at and enthusiasm for cooking were impressive and enjoyable. My thoughts go out to his wife and loved ones.
[Reply]
srvy 06:19 PM 03-04-2020
Damn just now seeing this :-) RIP FMB I have no words:-)

I always enjoyed his food posts was such a wealth of knowledge that will truly be missed. I hope your wife and loved ones can find comfort in their loss. It a relief to know he was able to watch his chiefs win the Superbowl. This place will be very different without you in the cooking threads.

God's speed in your journey.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 07:38 AM 03-05-2020
Damn. The food just got even better in heaven with all those tips he’s bringing with him! RIP FMB!!!
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:12 AM 03-05-2020
O.M.G. I missed this, had no idea he was seriously ill-- except that I knew he had some kind of kidney disease that was well under control. He wasn't even that old either. Very sad to hear this.

R.I.P. FMB.
[Reply]
luv 01:00 PM 03-05-2020
Updated OP with obit sans personal identifying info.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 01:13 PM 03-05-2020
Grandpa kitchen on Youtube is AWESOME
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:43 PM 03-05-2020
I know that most people identify FMB! with the Food threads but when he first joined, he was super passionate about film, especially old Hollywood films and their stars.

There are a ton of homes in my neighborhood that were once owned by "Old Hollywood" movie stars and I'd send links and pictures of the homes that were up for sale over the years for him to check out.

It always seemed to make him really happy...
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 05:00 PM 03-05-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I know that most people identify FMB! with the Food threads but when he first joined, he was super passionate about film, especially old Hollywood films and their stars.

There are a ton of homes in my neighborhood that were once owned by "Old Hollywood" movie stars and I'd send links and pictures of the homes that were up for sale over the years for him to check out.

It always seemed to make him really happy...
Yes. I remember he was a movie critic
[Reply]
Page 16 of 19
« First < 61213141516 171819 >
Up