ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 19
« First < 3910111213 14151617 > Last »
In Memoriam>Fire Me Boy! has passed away
Bump 08:08 PM 03-02-2020
That's sad. I didn't really interact with him much, but he seemed to love food and I am glad that he got to at least see the Chiefs win a Superbowl before he passed. Rest in peace.
[Reply]
Iowanian 08:57 PM 03-02-2020
My condolences to his family, he always seemed to be a genuine guy. The world needs more genuine guys.

My takeaways aren't food threads because I wasn't a regular participant. I'll remember the fun we had with him in his thread about catching a coworker flogging the dolphin at his desk, and the valentine assistance I was able to provide him a couple of years ago.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 09:00 PM 03-02-2020
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
My condolences to his family, he a,ways seemed to be a genuine guy. The world needs more genuine guys.

My takeaways aren't food threads because I wasn't a regular participant. I'll remember the fun we had with him in his thread about catching a coworker flogging the dolphin at his desk, and the valentine assistance I was able to provide him a couple of years ago.
Yes! Hall of classics!

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=110435

He was also a movie critic back in the day. He took alot of heat in the media forum for being firmly against movie pirating.
[Reply]
Eleazar 11:01 PM 03-02-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Yes! Hall of classics!

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=110435

He was also a movie critic back in the day. He took alot of heat in the media forum for being firmly against movie pirating.
Oh man. That story was one for the ages
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:59 PM 03-02-2020
My new-found love for Sous Vide is 100% credited to FMB. He's a God!
[Reply]
Munson 09:26 PM 03-02-2020
RIP FMB.

At least he got to witness the greatness of Mahomes, and a Super Bowl victory.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:40 PM 03-02-2020
I loved you in the lounge, disagreed with you in DC but always enjoyed the interaction and posts... Godspeed FMB!
[Reply]
DaNewGuy 11:18 PM 03-02-2020
Wow horrible man, for awhile I just stayed around to read his and Pablo's posts in the food thread... seemed like a hell of a guy .. godspeed FMB...
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 03:43 AM 03-03-2020
FMB will live on here in many conversations and in many hearts for years to come.
[Reply]
stevieray 06:42 AM 03-03-2020
RIP, brother. Loved your passion. Condolences to his wife.

Let this be a sad reminder to take better care of yourselves, ya'll.
[Reply]
luv 08:05 AM 03-03-2020
His wife left a very moving post on his Facebook page yesterday. Moved me to tears. She knew she was loved, and that's what matters most.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:34 AM 03-03-2020
Originally Posted by luv:
His wife left a very moving post on his Facebook page yesterday. Moved me to tears. She knew she was loved, and that's what matters most.
That was fantastic. Raw emotion. Since she posted it on Facebook. Wonder if it can be posted in this thread too?
[Reply]
luv 08:45 AM 03-03-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
That was fantastic. Raw emotion. Since she posted it on Facebook. Wonder if it can be posted in this thread too?
I thought of that, but thought against it. Just didn't feel it was my place. I wanted to mention it without specifics because it just seemed really personal, but it says so much about his character.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:41 AM 03-03-2020
I thought of that, but thought against it. Just didn't feel it was my place. I wanted to mention it without specifics because it just seemed really personal, but it says so much about his character.
Yeah, I wouldn't feel comfortable because we weren't that close on Facebook. Maybe someone who was closer can ask. Surely she knows about Chiefsplanet?:-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:30 AM 03-03-2020
Any way to cut-and-paste it without giving up her identity? I'd love to read it.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 19
« First < 3910111213 14151617 > Last »
Up