ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 10
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Hall of Classics>How much is Rolle and Hartwell asking ??? You guys are dreaming.
Iowanian 02:16 PM 03-03-2005
Originally Posted by warpaint99:
lol.......

Funny.

You ****ing NERD.

Bwhahahaha........
I'll tell you what, sport. If you can actually get a scoring blow in on Any of the other posters here, I'll give you a shot of all the insultathon you can handle.

I could eat a bowl of Alphabits and Crap better smack than you could come up with in a week.
[Reply]
warpaint99 02:20 PM 03-03-2005
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
I'll tell you what, sport. If you can actually get a scoring blow in on Any of the other posters here, I'll give you a shot of all the insultathon you can handle.

I could eat a bowl of Alphabits and Crap better smack than you could come up with in a week.

BWHAHAHAHA.......

WHAT STUPID SHIT !!

"SCORING BLOW ON Any of the other posters here"

HAHAHA...... :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:22 PM 03-03-2005
I just spit water all over my laptop.

:-)
[Reply]
warpaint99 02:26 PM 03-03-2005
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I just spit water all over my laptop.

LOSER !!!!!!!!!!!

You changed your avatar !!!!

BWhahahaha.........................................

We know your a GAY F A G G O T Pedophile!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can't change ever !!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:12 PM 03-03-2005
Since Warpaint is so disturbed my use of Slater as my avatar, I've decided to change it.

Luckily, I was able to find a picture of Warpaint himself.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:15 PM 03-03-2005
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Since Warpaint is so disturbed my use of Slater as my avatar, I've decided to change it.

Luckily, I was able to find a picture of Warpaint himself.
I think he's actually that homeless dude in a thong. :-) :-)
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 02:18 PM 03-03-2005
warpaint uses AOL? No way. That goes against everything he stands for...free internet, especially.
[Reply]
warpaint99 02:21 PM 03-03-2005
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy:
warpaint uses AOL? No way. That goes against everything he stands for...free internet, especially.

Good comeback.........GRANDPA !

[Reply]
KCTitus 02:25 PM 03-03-2005
Good comeback.........GRANDPA !

I score this as a glancing blow....cmon, I want to see an Iowanian smack down.
[Reply]
Iowanian 02:20 PM 03-03-2005
Under A Bridge
Home of warpaint's fat mother
donkey show fluffer
[Reply]
keg in kc 02:22 PM 03-03-2005
Just to clarify for you, warpaint, cybersex with gochiefs over smokes doesn't count as a "scoring blow".
[Reply]
Iowanian 02:24 PM 03-03-2005
Oh, don't worry KEG. I'm sure wartaint knows what "scoring Blow" is all about. He's been on his knees at boystown working off a snort enough to make Elton John think he's a Nancy.
[Reply]
Iowanian 02:44 PM 03-03-2005
Is that really all you have? Your representation of the Kansas School system is exactly the thing that has given those Aryans hope of recruitment.

So. Which form would you prefer?
You're such a guru, I'll let you chose the form of smack I layeth upon thee.

We can go with Poetic, Haiku, general insult tactics in written word, picture, or new words for body functions.

Every Board on the internet has an open ass sore like you, warpaint. You want to talk a bunch of shit to everyone and prove that you've got some unique perspective on insult? I'm your huckleberry. I'll cyber hump your ass until it looks like a 3 day old Bloomin' onion full of chicken liver.
[Reply]
warpaint99 02:51 PM 03-03-2005
Is that really all you have? Your representation of the Kansas School system is exactly the thing that has given those Aryans hope of recruitment.

So. Which form would you prefer?
You're such a guru, I'll let you chose the form of smack I layeth upon thee.

We can go with Poetic, Haiku, general insult tactics in written word, picture, or new words for body functions.

Every Board on the internet has an open ass sore like you, warpaint. You want to talk a bunch of shit to everyone and prove that you've got some unique perspective on insult? I'm your huckleberry. I'll cyber hump your ass until it looks like a 3 day old Bloomin' onion full of chicken liver.

Oh my god that is so stupid.

Anyways why the hell do you post here. They are not the IOWA CHIEFS.

Get lost professor.

[Reply]
htismaqe 02:52 PM 03-03-2005
Oh my god that is so stupid.

Anyways why the hell do you post here. They are not the IOWA CHIEFS.

Get lost professor.

They're not the Overland Park, Kansas Chiefs either...
[Reply]
Page 4 of 10
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up