ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 32
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Zach Wilson Possibly Lost Starting Job?
Sassy Squatch 04:47 PM 11-21-2022

#Jets HC Robert Saleh said he's evaluating everything and they aren't committing to Zach Wilson as this week's starter vs. the Bears.

— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) November 21, 2022

[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:45 AM 11-23-2022
I’m getting Ryan Leaf vibes from this guy.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:46 AM 11-23-2022
Jets passed on Patrick Mahomes for a safety.

Who they then traded away a few years later.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 11:47 AM 11-23-2022
Is he done in NYC already? Because damn, that was fast.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 11:48 AM 11-23-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Jets passed on Patrick Mahomes for a safety.

Who they then traded away a few years later.
Oh damn! That's piss filled with Yager.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:58 AM 11-23-2022
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Rumor is he might not even be active on Sunday. That is bad.

Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Got benched

Had to happen. The Jets are a defensive team. Saleh knows he’ll be at risk of losing the locker room if he keeps trotting Wilson out there like this.

This could save their season and potentially Wilson’s career if he’s receptive to this humble pie.
[Reply]
scho63 12:13 PM 11-23-2022
Guy is a dumpster fire
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:14 PM 11-23-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
if he’s receptive to this humble pie.
That's the big fly in the ointment. He likely got benched like this because he followed his bad play with being mouthy in pressers and basically acting like an entitled brat. Not looking good right now.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:18 PM 11-23-2022
Doesn't sound like he took the benching the right way either
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:22 PM 11-23-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
That's the big fly in the ointment. He likely got benched like this because he followed his bad play with being mouthy in pressers and basically acting like an entitled brat. Not looking good right now.

Agreed.

I made a point to watch the pressers (short clips anyway) and he just comes off as an entitled, cocky douche. You go out there and throw for 77 yards on 22 attempts and only put up 3 points in an entire 60 minute game, you need to be at least a bit contrite when you’re addressing the media afterward.

His wording and the things he chose to say were also an issue on top of his demeanor/tone. Like when they asked him if he felt like he let the defense down, he’s basically like “No. Sometimes the receivers do things I don’t like or I’d want them to do differently and I don’t complain about it.”.. lol like bruh. You’ve gotta do better. Just take the L on your shoulders. People will respect you far more if you take accountability.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 12:22 PM 11-23-2022
Saleh is a dumb meat head.

Town deserves to suffer.
I'll bet Mike White throws for more than 9/22 for 77 fucking yards.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:23 PM 11-23-2022
Agreed.

I made a point to watch the pressers (short clips anyway) and he just comes off as an entitled, cocky douche. You go out there and throw for 77 yards on 22 attempts and only put up 3 points in an entire 60 minute game, you need to be at least a bit contrite when you’re addressing the media afterward.

His wording and the things he chose to say were also an issue on top of his demeanor/tone. Like when they asked him if he felt like he let the defense down, he’s basically like “No. Sometimes the receivers do things I don’t like or I’d want them to do differently and I don’t complain about it.”.. lol like bruh. You’ve gotta do better. Just take the L on your shoulders. People will respect you far more if you take accountability.
To my previous point:

Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Doesn't sound like he took the benching the right way either

[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:39 PM 11-23-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I'll bet Mike White throws for more than 9/22 for 77 ****ing yards.
So what.

Two top 5 QB picks in the last 5 years now evaporate under Jets mgmt.
[Reply]
kstater 12:44 PM 11-23-2022

This could save their season and potentially Wilson’s career if he’s receptive to this humble pie.
He likely had the chance to right what he said in the presser to his teammates and coaches in the meeting room this week. The benching shows he probably wasn't eating the humble pie.

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:47 PM 11-23-2022
Originally Posted by kstater:
He likely had the chance to right what he said in the presser to his teammates and coaches in the meeting room this week. The benching shows he probably wasn't eating the humble pie.

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk
Or, maybe the Jets coaches would rather play a veteran to win now over a young QB.

If they beat Buffalo for us great, I'll cheer for that.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:48 PM 11-23-2022
So what.

Two top 5 QB picks in the last 5 years now evaporate under Jets mgmt.
He is going to evaporate faster if they keep marching him out there and his teammates have a mutiny. They will undoubtedly give him a shot maybe as soon as this season. But he has to earn it, including the trust of the locker room. What would be worse for his development is enabling him the way Rex Ryan did mark Sanchez.

And not sure the point about darnold. There hasn’t been much to suggest the guy is any good.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 32
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Up