ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 391 of 435
« First < 291341381387388389390391 392393394395401 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
raybec 4 04:55 PM 10-13-2022
Originally Posted by BossChief:
It was a real shame to see his health come into play again because he was having a very good first half against LV.

Let’s see how the year plays out, but his health is not to be counted on.
His health, his effort, him playing assignment sound football, his decision making...all things that are not to be counted on.
[Reply]
threebag 07:43 PM 10-13-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Just release him with an injury designation and take whatever cap hit comes of it.
This is the play
[Reply]
lewdog 08:27 PM 10-13-2022
He's still doing a few things right.

1. Setting the edge.
2. Playing with a high motor.
3. Great locker room presence.
4. Lunch pail guy

Stop me if you've heard this before.
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:41 PM 10-13-2022
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
I don't care how ill he might be during the week as long as he shows up and shows out getting all ill on the opposition
He doesn't show out though.
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:43 PM 10-13-2022
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
Dude’s always out sick

Lol Hamstring Spam. Yum.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:33 PM 10-13-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Just release him with an injury designation and take whatever cap hit comes of it.
I wonder if they could NFI his worthless ass and cut his salary to the league minimum.

You DO get a cap credit for what you actually pay a player vs his contracted amount on the NFI list. And players on NFI are only entitled to the minimum.

Could find about $4 million of cap space that way and roll on into next season.

Just fire this piece of shit into the sun already.
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:41 PM 10-13-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I wonder if they could NFI his worthless ass and cut his salary to the league minimum.

You DO get a cap credit for what you actually pay a player vs his contracted amount on the NFI list. And players on NFI are only entitled to the minimum.

Could find about $4 million of cap space that way and roll on into next season.

Just fire this piece of shit into the sun already.
Even if that were an option, Brett Veach and Andy Reid wouldn't do that to him. For some reason they thought they needed to bring him back this season, so I really doubt they'd try to get rid of him mid season.

I'd love it though.
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:43 PM 10-13-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Seriously - watch him walk.

Just...watch.

Watch that guy with his ****ing practices 'swagger' as he's heading slowly back to the huddle or meandering back to the line.

I never thought I could dislike him more until I saw it. And now I can't unsee it. That guy truly thinks he's billy badass out there.
Have you ever listened to his mic'd up? He runs his mouth and talks shit even when he's getting owned by a TE.
[Reply]
In58men 11:37 AM 10-14-2022
Originally Posted by In58men:
Y’all overreact when he misses practice. Like I said over and over, Chiefs obviously know about his stomach issues and they still resigned him. Everyone becomes a doctor when he misses lol.
Well said Inmem58

He returned to practice today per Sweeney
[Reply]
MIAdragon 11:41 AM 10-14-2022
Well said Inmem58

Can he return to a decent player, or at least return to Seattle?

Per MiaDragon
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:44 AM 10-14-2022
Well said Inmem58

Did they find a place on his uniform to hang the colostomy bag?
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 11:50 AM 10-14-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Lol Hamstring Spam. Yum.
I'll take hamstrings over lips and assholes I guess
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:08 PM 10-14-2022
Mostly posting this because coach Cullen is talking about the DL's performance after the Raiders game, so there's some nice insight here. And he talks about Frank at around the 4:20 mark, and just confirms what I was thinking when I was watching the game:

He was on his way to probably his best game of the season before he had to lave the game. This stomach illness thing is just way beyond frustrating, because "availability . . ."
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:16 PM 10-14-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Mostly posting this because coach Cullen is talking about the DL's performance after the Raiders game, so there's some nice insight here. And he talks about Frank at around the 4:20 mark, and just confirms what I was thinking when I was watching the game:

He was on his way to probably his best game of the season before he had to lave the game. This stomach illness thing is just way beyond frustrating, because "availability . . ."
His "best game of the season" isn't something to really ride home about, considering he has sucked since he's been here. It's like the kid that gets F's on everything getting praise, because he got a C- on a test.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:37 PM 10-14-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
His "best game of the season" isn't something to really ride home about, considering he has sucked since he's been here. It's like the kid that gets F's on everything getting praise, because he got a C- on a test.
I understand that you guys hate Clark with a passion, but he was legitimately having a very good game and that shouldn't be all that difficult to admit.

Point to the lack of availability, but you don't have to pretend he wasn't playing well.
[Reply]
Page 391 of 435
« First < 291341381387388389390391 392393394395401 > Last »
Up