ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 107 of 315
« First < 75797103104105106107 108109110111117157207 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 06:20 PM 03-10-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Just shut the fuck up about it already.
No!
[Reply]
Michelangelo 06:21 PM 03-10-2019
My next pick has hall of fame pedigree.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:32 PM 03-10-2019
COUNTRY STRONG

My pass rush sub package d-line has 40 sacks to it’s name.
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:08 PM 03-10-2019
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
I'm just saying it could have been fixed before we started drafting. They're supposed to be lower tier players
He tried, but Dee was already over the line when the playing started.
[Reply]
wheeler08 07:48 PM 03-10-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
He tried, but Dee was already over the line when the playing started.
:-) that was gold!!
[Reply]
lewdog 07:56 PM 03-10-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
COUNTRY STRONG

My pass rush sub package d-line has 40 sacks to it’s name.
I can see 3 teams just with glancing that are better than yours.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:07 PM 03-10-2019
I have a deadly offense that will likely lead the Sandbox in scoring, and an elite pass rush, with defenders that can stop the run and get turnovers.

Only Patrick Mahomes can stop the Sandbox league from devolving into total Anarchy.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 08:11 PM 03-10-2019
I have a deadly offense that will likely lead the Sandbox in scoring, and an elite pass rush, with defenders that can stop the run and get turnovers.

Only Patrick Mahomes can stop the Sandbox league from devolving into total Anarchy.
You crack me up, your team is mediocre
[Reply]
wheeler08 08:13 PM 03-10-2019
My starting LG just got traded from the Raiders to the Jets. I don’t know if that’s better or worse lol
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:17 PM 03-10-2019
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
You crack me up, your team is mediocre
I know more than you about how to put together a Sandbox roster and how to gameplan.

Guaranteed 1st or 2nd seed this season, and with no Alex Smith kryptonite coming for me in the playoffs, a championship berth is inevitable.

You will all be buried alive in my Sandbox.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:20 PM 03-10-2019
His OL is better than mine.

Mine is better in literally every other way, including that wobble-launcher quarterback of his.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:25 PM 03-10-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
His OL is better than mine.

Mine is better in literally every other way, including that wobble-launcher quarterback of his.
You know not of what you speak.

Sandbox has no calculations for arm strength.

Brees will complete 70%+ of his passes at 8+ YPA, almost never get sacked, and lead my offense to many prolific afternoons.

And though I lack top-end talent in the back seven, I'll take Brees and my 40-sack d-line in any shootout.

Prepare your gameplans. Anarchy will come to the Sandbox.

[Reply]
lewdog 08:27 PM 03-10-2019
I know more than you about how to put together a Sandbox roster and how to gameplan.

Guaranteed 1st or 2nd seed this season, and with no Alex Smith kryptonite coming for me in the playoffs, a championship berth is inevitable.

You will all be buried alive in my Sandbox.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:35 PM 03-10-2019

[Reply]
Rain Man 09:44 PM 03-10-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I'm pinning my Dime hopes on Artie Burns and Akhello Witherspoon. Seems wise.

And I thought Ward was a nice get. If I were more convinced in the Chiefs front office, I'd have grabbed him already. Sadly, I worry they're gonna do something stupid like reach for a mediocre CB prospect in the 1st round and in so doing end up pot-committed to playing him over Ward. Hope I'm wrong and you got a steal because I really like the kid.
We'll see how it goes. I picked Charvarius on promise when there were still some guys available with more playing time. But I like what I saw from him last season.
[Reply]
Page 107 of 315
« First < 75797103104105106107 108109110111117157207 > Last »
Up