ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 107 of 139
« First < 75797103104105106107 108109110111117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs acquire WR Kadarius Toney via Trade
Dante84 10:30 AM 10-27-2022

Breaking: The #Giants are trading WR Kadarius Toney to the #Chiefs, per @Schultz_Report. A conditional 3rd and a 6th rounder go to NYG.

— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) October 27, 2022

[Reply]
Megatron96 04:10 PM 11-15-2022
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
I've heard that about the skipping but I just think it was him being tight to the sideline. Idk.
Nah. he's still at least a foot from the white when he starts with that hopping thing. He was sending a message to NY. he's doing "look, my hammy!" hop.

I've read that he had an ongoing spat with the NY sports media since shortly after his injury last season that blossomed into something even worse before the start of this season. Maybe that with the poor relationship with the new management/coaching staff might've been the straw . . . camel.

Spent a small amount of time in NY many years ago. Their sports media can be pretty petty with their local sports figures. And Kad does come from some tiny village outside of Mobile, AL. maybe all the big city attention wasn't to his liking?

Who knows.

To my elder-ish eye, it looks petty, but he's a kid and this is 2022. maybe it's just the times.

I just hope he doesn't turn into a POS in KC over something stupid. And that he matures into a person that wouldn't do something like that in the not-too-distant future.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:20 PM 11-15-2022
I kinda feel like there might be some smoke behind the 'social media' thing.

He does have rabbit ears online. And can't seem to keep himself from responding.

But if Andy puts their foot down on that stuff, I'm betting he'll straighten up a bit.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:24 PM 11-15-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I kinda feel like there might be some smoke behind the 'social media' thing.

He does have rabbit ears online. And can't seem to keep himself from responding.

But if Andy puts their foot down on that stuff, I'm betting he'll straighten up a bit.
Based on JuJu's change in behavior since coming to KCf (to use one recent example), I'm hoping that this is the case. That Andy and whoever have a sit-down with KAD and he sees the light.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 04:28 PM 11-15-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Nah. he's still at least a foot from the white when he starts with that hopping thing. He was sending a message to NY. he's doing "look, my hammy!" hop.

I've read that he had an ongoing spat with the NY sports media since shortly after his injury last season that blossomed into something even worse before the start of this season. Maybe that with the poor relationship with the new management/coaching staff might've been the straw . . . camel.

Spent a small amount of time in NY many years ago. Their sports media can be pretty petty with their local sports figures. And Kad does come from some tiny village outside of Mobile, AL. maybe all the big city attention wasn't to his liking?

Who knows.

To my elder-ish eye, it looks petty, but he's a kid and this is 2022. maybe it's just the times.

I just hope he doesn't turn into a POS in KC over something stupid. And that he matures into a person that wouldn't do something like that in the not-too-distant future.
Apparently his hood was blood. Maybe he just hated having to wear crip colors
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:35 PM 11-15-2022
Based on JuJu's change in behavior since coming to KCf (to use one recent example), I'm hoping that this is the case. That Andy and whoever have a sit-down with KAD and he sees the light.
He had a couple posts up shortly after he got traded where he was trading barbs with fans.

They vanished almost as quickly as they appeared.

Seems like someone had a conversation with him pretty quickly. Frankly, if it's Mahomes and Kelce in your ear, that's probably all that needs to happen.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:36 PM 11-15-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
He had a couple posts up shortly after he got traded where he was trading barbs with fans.

They vanished almost as quickly as they appeared.

Seems like someone had a conversation with him pretty quickly. Frankly, if it's Mahomes and Kelce in your ear, that's probably all that needs to happen.
Probably you're right. Probably any conversation came from Pat and Travis.
[Reply]
old_geezer 04:36 PM 11-15-2022

Who knows.

Kelce was pretty immature when he first arrived in KC. I hope Toney turns out the same way.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:37 PM 11-15-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Probably the biggest misconception about intelligence by the masses is assuming just because someone is articulate and/or a smooth talker that they must be smart. There are tons of high iq people out there that struggle to communicate. And also tons of people dumber than a box of rocks that are fantastic at speaking and tricking people into thinking they know what they are talking about.
how can I be in both categories at the same time?:-)
[Reply]
DenverChief 04:39 PM 11-15-2022

Who knows.

Ya. If you watch one of this years NYG pressers there was one reporter that was asking some pretty stupid questions and you can tell he was annoyed. I’d bet that there was something with a few journalists.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:42 PM 11-15-2022
Originally Posted by old_geezer:
Kelce was pretty immature when he first arrived in KC. I hope Toney turns out the same way.
Lol, too true.

And wouldn't that be the nicest surprise if Toney grew into a WR version of Kelce?
[Reply]
DenverChief 04:44 PM 11-15-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Probably the biggest misconception about intelligence by the masses is assuming just because someone is articulate and/or a smooth talker that they must be smart. There are tons of high iq people out there that struggle to communicate. And also tons of people dumber than a box of rocks that are fantastic at speaking and tricking people into thinking they know what they are talking about.
So much this. I wish people understood this more.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:44 PM 11-15-2022
Probably you're right. Probably any conversation came from Pat and Travis.
they have the gravertous to pull that off with any player.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 04:46 PM 11-15-2022
Lol, too true.

And wouldn't that be the nicest surprise if Toney grew into a WR version of Kelce?
Yes please
[Reply]
BleedingRed 04:48 PM 11-15-2022
Lol, too true.

How about the WR Version of Reek
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:52 PM 11-15-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
they have the gravitas to pull that off with any player.
fyp
[Reply]
Page 107 of 139
« First < 75797103104105106107 108109110111117 > Last »
Up