ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 40
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Where do the Chiefs stand in the Division?
comochiefsfan 10:40 AM 03-23-2022
This hurts.

We're clearly behind LA now and probably even with Denver and Vegas.

Hopefully we make the playoffs next year. This blows.
[Reply]
Dartgod 05:28 PM 03-24-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
And this is where you take what I said --- "the same bitches bitch", which is very clearly a subset of "everyone" -- and create an alternate opinion for me.... "some collective enterprise everyone" and that "the same bitches" actually transform "someone" into "everyone but Bearcat".... and then a step further "about everything".

And if this is like how it's always been, you would then take some completely innocent comment that could be completely unrelated to the topic and make some crazy passive aggressive "yOu'Re SuPpOsEd tO bE hApPy AbOuT eVeRyThInG!", just building off this strawman that you've created for your own arguments sake.
You should just go ahead and ban him and get it over with.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:42 PM 03-24-2022
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
You should just go ahead and ban him and get it over with.
Did you lose mod power?
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 05:49 PM 03-24-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Its also interesting that the same clowns who are screaming the highest about Hill also are the owns who still bitch about Kareem Hunt not being here.
It wouldn’t surprise me the ones bitching about him leaving are the same ones who wanted to cut him when he was improperly accused by his ex.
[Reply]
Dartgod 05:53 PM 03-24-2022
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Did you lose mod power?
No, but Bearcat has been known to ban people just for disagreeing with him.

We're on eggshells in the mod lounge.
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:24 PM 03-24-2022
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
No, but Bearcat has been known to ban people just for disagreeing with him.

We're on eggshells in the mod lounge.
It would be a bad beach day in St Petersburg before I'd let someone disagree with me and get away with it.
[Reply]
Stryker 06:37 PM 03-24-2022
Ban or not, LAST. We have had an INCREDIBLE run winning the AFC West numerous years in a row and hosting 4, count that, 4 AFCCG in a row - incredible! Back to Back SB appearances and won 1 after 50 years of dormancy. I will welcome this 1 year setback as long as Veach pulls the draft of drafts out of his ass this year and next to put us back in the black. It is time for him to infuse youth and Reid as well as Spags to take advantage of it.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 06:41 AM 03-25-2022
It's going to be a fun regular season with the Raiders, Broncos and Chargers loading up for a quick run.

I'm interested in seeing how good Mahomes is without Hill and after his mini-breakdown in the second half of the Bengals game. He did not react well to whatever happened at halftime.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:11 PM 03-25-2022

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:19 PM 03-25-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

Russ is in decline in a system that won't maximize him.

And here we are....
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 12:40 PM 03-25-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Russ is in decline in a system that won't maximize him.
and their o-line is still questionable. Everyone thinks Boles is fixed but he just had an easier schedule last year. Watch Mr. Hold return !!:-)
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:56 PM 03-25-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
and their o-line is still questionable. Everyone thinks Boles is fixed but he just had an easier schedule last year. Watch Mr. Hold return !!:-)

The preseason magazines will be fun to read.

[Reply]
PHOG 04:21 PM 03-25-2022
This is idiotic. Everyone knows the Chargers will win it all.
[Reply]
Rasputin 05:15 PM 03-25-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

THANK GOD COLIN DIDN"T PICK CHIEFS

OMG I feel good now. I don't think he has ever been right and every time he doubts Andy Reid he is wrong.
[Reply]
scho63 05:48 PM 03-25-2022
Last time I checked it was 1st place for 72 months. That equals 6 years for some of you reruns
[Reply]
jallmon 05:52 PM 03-25-2022
The Chiefs are tied for first place right now.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 40
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up