ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 46 of 131
« First < 364243444546 474849505696 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2021-2022 NBA Thread***
Pitt Gorilla 01:55 PM 10-19-2021
Season tips off tonight! LET'S GOOOOO!!!!
[Reply]
dirk digler 12:06 PM 04-27-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
He's also kind of putting a lid on the advantage he has of being a stretch 5. The idea is you're a big who can shoot threes, not a 3-point shooter who happens to be big. NBA 3-point champion or not, he still has a job to do in the paint if we want things to be more effective. I get that Memphis is doing an incredible job at shutting our post stuff down, but we're just flat out giving up. Because when Naz Reid comes in when Towns needs to rest, it becomes stupidly obvious to the Grizzlies how to defend us, and then we resort to dudes like D'Lo who play like 2021-22 Russell Westbrook.
Yup. I was banging my head against the wall every time they shot a 3 and miss and Towns is sitting over in the corner while the Grizzlies get easy rebounds. Mind boggling to me
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:08 PM 04-27-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Morant and Edwards are the future of the NBA (along with Luka).
Ja Morant is easy to root for… a guy who was minimally recruited out of high school, built up his draft stock at a mid-major and is now a franchise caliber superstar.

Compare that to fatass brokedick Zion who was anointed as the next LeBron in high school, continued the hype train treatment at Duke and has been a fat failure in the NBA.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:33 PM 04-27-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I'm done with Russell. **** that guy with AIDS. Trade his ass. Or cut it. **** this shit.

All the boring ass PGs Minnesota has had throughout their shitty years like Rubio and Teague would have not played like ****ing dunces and probably would have allowed us to hold on for the win.
Russell plays so badly/stupidly most of the time. Then, he'll have games where he understands how to facilitate, but those are too few and far in-between.

That trade has to go down and one of the worst ever. Wiggins and Kuminga? For Russell and his contract?!? Rosas should be drawn and quartered.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:36 PM 04-27-2022
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan:
I completely embrace the fact that it’s because I’m a Suns fan, but Alvarado can kiss my ass.
It's literally impossible to dislike guys like Alvarado and Jones who work their asses off on defense and play ultimate team basketball.

Trade Zion and move on with a strong roster and a great leader in Willie Green.
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:46 PM 04-27-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Russell plays so badly/stupidly most of the time. Then, he'll have games where he understands how to facilitate, but those are too few and far in-between.

That trade has to go down and one of the worst ever. Wiggins and Kuminga? For Russell and his contract?!? Rosas should be drawn and quartered.

Wiggins had to go. That was addition by subtraction. I know he’s not that bad, but his time had just plain run out in Minnesota
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:55 PM 04-27-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
It's literally impossible to dislike guys like Alvarado and Jones who work their asses off on defense and play ultimate team basketball.

Trade Zion and move on with a strong roster and a great leader in Willie Green.
It was interesting the other night how he completely got into Chris Paul's head (didn't pay much attention to last night's game).

Being a hockey fan, I'm always a bit weary when people say someone is high energy/gritty and maybe even a bit obnoxious, especially in the playoffs when the refs swallow their whistles..... I felt like there was at least one moment like that the other night where maybe the ref swallowed their whistle while they were playing right on that edge.

I think as long as the refs call it by the book, it's definitely fun to watch (and like I said, there was really only one or maybe two plays that made me wonder a bit).
[Reply]
KC_Connection 03:05 PM 04-27-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
It was interesting the other night how he completely got into Chris Paul's head (didn't pay much attention to last night's game).

Being a hockey fan, I'm always a bit weary when people say someone is high energy/gritty and maybe even a bit obnoxious, especially in the playoffs when the refs swallow their whistles..... I felt like there was at least one moment like that the other night where maybe the ref swallowed their whistle while they were playing right on that edge.

I think as long as the refs call it by the book, it's definitely fun to watch (and like I said, there was really only one or maybe two plays that made me wonder a bit).

Pretty clear nutkick by CP3 on Alvarado here. Wonder if the league office will have something to say about it tomorrow. pic.twitter.com/yYjc2RecQS

— John Hollinger (@johnhollinger) April 27, 2022

CP3 kicked Alvarado last night which, given his history, I'm fairly sure was intentional. That guy bothers him.
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:04 PM 04-27-2022
FFS. :-)

If that was intentional, it's kind of impressive...

Sucks when players stoop to a complete lack of integrity though where refs have to question the inadvertent elbow or nut kick jump shot.... it's how you get zero tolerance rules with zero leniency for accidental behavior.
[Reply]
lcarus 05:16 PM 04-27-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:

CP3 kicked Alvarado last night which, given his history, I'm fairly sure was intentional. That guy bothers him.
Alvarado reminds me of Darrell Armstrong. He used to give Tim Hardaway fits.

[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:29 PM 04-27-2022
How is Aaron Gordon still starting in the NBA? Somebody find Jokic some better teammates for next year.
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 08:00 PM 04-28-2022
Flipping back and forth between the Suns game and the draft. Paul showed the young fellas what the Point God is all about!
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:31 PM 04-28-2022
That was some of the most brutal basketball perpetrated by the Jazz there to end the game. What a way to get bounced from the playoffs.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:39 PM 04-28-2022
Jazz/Mavs was practically a CBB game down the stretch... NBA players usually get away with such shit shot selection and fade away jumpers from just inside the arc because they can make those dumb shots.

When they aren't falling though, it's kind of brutal.
[Reply]
dirk digler 07:09 PM 04-29-2022
Embiid hurt again with a fractured orbital bone and is out indefinitely. The guy has the worst luck
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:59 PM 04-29-2022
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Embiid hurt again with a fractured orbital bone and is out indefinitely. The guy has the worst luck
Shouldn’t have even been on the floor up 30 with 4 minutes to go.
[Reply]
Page 46 of 131
« First < 364243444546 474849505696 > Last »
Up