ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 48 of 56
« First < 384445464748 49505152 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Matt Gaetz: (alleged) sex trafficker
DaKCMan AP 04:36 PM 03-30-2021
Representative Matt Gaetz, Republican of Florida and a close ally of former President Donald J. Trump, is being investigated by the Justice Department over whether he had a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old and paid for her to travel with him, according to three people briefed on the matter.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/30/u...stigation.html
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:37 PM 05-17-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
What did he do?
Allegedly was fucking 14 year old girls.
[Reply]
JakeLV 11:13 PM 05-17-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Gaetz is [potentially] a dude who likes them young who is brash about the right policies. So he's an asshole you hope burns.

Biden is [potentially] a dude who likes them young, who politely turns to the whole nation to shit. So he's fine by you, even though he's even against your signature issue.
Holy straw man Batman.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 03:06 AM 05-18-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Allegedly was ****ing 14 year old girls.
Of course I wouldn't like that one bit either. Where's the info on that?
[Reply]
VAChief 06:35 AM 05-18-2021

Visual innuendo, apparently is all you need for evidence.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 11:20 AM 05-18-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
If only one of Biden's victims would levy charges this would clear this whole thing up as to whether current accusations have any merit at all.
I believe they did, and he publicly apologized for the hair sniffing.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 10:42 AM 05-20-2021

“The subpoena, as well as Greenberg’s cooperation with prosecutors, appears to increase the legal peril the congressman is facing.”

— Daniel Uhlfelder (@DWUhlfelderLaw) May 20, 2021

from January 2016 until now.”

Here is Beshears’ “health reasons” resignation letter from January. https://t.co/JN1tHvdTne

[Reply]
banyon 10:58 AM 05-20-2021

[Reply]
NinerDoug 11:21 AM 05-20-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Allegedly was ****ing 14 year old girls.
:-)

Florida. Makes you wonder.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...?ocid=msedgntp

Florida Woman, 43, Allegedly Crashes Kids Birthday Party and Rapes 17-Year-Old

A Florida woman has been arrested on multiple charges after authorities allege that she raped a teenage boy after a birthday party, while a 12-year-old girl slept nearby.

Jessica Good, 43, has been charged with two counts of child abuse and two counts of unlawful sexual activity with a minor.

Deputies allege that the 17-year-old boy attended a 16th birthday party at a bowling alley. The party later migrated to an acquaintance's home in Port Charlotte.

Police say that Good and another woman had reportedly been out drinking when they crashed the party.

According to charging documents obtained by WINK-TV, Good allegedly gave alcohol to the 17-year-old victim. The report alleges that the victim had not previously had any alcohol.

Good's friend allegedly went to bed, leaving Good alone with the teens. According to CBS-12, the victim told deputies that Good then began making "uncomfortable sexual comments."

Police allege that Good raped the teen just a foot away from a 12-year-old girl who had fallen asleep in a bean bag chair.

After the 12-year-old was awakened by the noise, she noticed Good and the teen engaged in intercourse, the Charlotte County Sheriff's Office said in a statement.

"The 17-year-old victim got up from the loveseat to use the restroom, then returned to the loveseat where the suspect was lying," the statement alleges. "At this time, the sexual activity continued between the 17-year-old victim and Good. Immediately after, Good retrieved her clothing and personal belongings and left the home."

The 17-year-old reported the incident to his school's staff on May 11. The school contacted the sheriff's office who interviewed both Good and the victim.

The arrest report alleges that Good told investigators that she had "blacked out" and couldn't remember the incident.

In Florida, it is illegal for an adult to have sex with a minor, even if the sex is consensual. Good is being held on $150,000 bond. She has not yet entered a plea, and court records do not reflect an attorney authorized to speak on her behalf.

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:07 AM 05-21-2021
Parody account, folks:

BREAKING: Congressmen Jim Jordan of Ohio and Matt Gaetz of Florida announce formation of House Pedophile Caucus. pic.twitter.com/dqjCI1oZWl

— BBC Breaking News (@BBCFakingNews) May 15, 2021

[Reply]
mkp785 10:20 AM 05-21-2021
Speaking of Republicans and the love of morals. I'd like to introduce you to Wyoming State Senator Anthony Bouchard. He will be running to unseat Cheney.

This guy is all about family values. When he was eighteen years-old he impregnated a fourteen year-old girl. At nineteen he married her because that's legal in Florida. When she turned twenty, she killed herself. "It's a story when I was young. Two teenagers, girl gets pregnant. You've heard those stories before. She was a little younger than me, so it's like the Romeo and Juliet story."

#partyofmorals
#partyofgod
Attached: Screenshot_20210521-061929_Google.jpg (166.3 KB) 
[Reply]
vonBobo 11:08 AM 05-21-2021
What do you expect from the people that voted for a self confessed sexual assaulter and teenie peeper, believing he was sent here from god to fix 'merica.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 11:48 AM 05-21-2021
Folks were wondering aloud "why isn't the save our children messaging coming from the Democrats".

Democrats:

Basically, it goes without saying that child sex trafficking is ****ing wrong. The fact that the messaging was so...loud really made me wonder why the **** this needed to be blared so hard for something so obvious. I think we are all starting to understand now...
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:53 AM 05-21-2021
Folks were wondering aloud "why isn't the save our children messaging coming from the Democrats".

Democrats:

Basically, it goes without saying that child sex trafficking is ****ing wrong. The fact that the messaging was so...loud really made me wonder why the **** this needed to be blared so hard for something so obvious. I think we are all starting to understand now...
What exactly are you starting to understand now?
[Reply]
BigBeauford 12:15 PM 05-21-2021
Originally Posted by Dumb Bear:
You know that QANON was pushing #saveourchildren to promote a bevy of fake conspiracy theories correct?
[Reply]
mkp785 12:26 PM 05-21-2021
Originally Posted by Dumb Bear:
That there's way more Republican diddlers than dem ones. Case in point: the current thread that we're discussing this in and who it relates to.
[Reply]
Page 48 of 56
« First < 384445464748 49505152 > Last »
Up