ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 159 of 226
« First < 59109149155156157158159 160161162163169209 > Last »
The Gonzo Lounge>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
wheeler08 02:49 PM 12-14-2019
My team doesn’t have an identity yet. The auto draft kinda killed it. Just trying to make chicken salad outta chicken shit
[Reply]
Old Dog 02:57 PM 12-14-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
League 2 is just very thoughtful.

My defense is going to kill people.
My _efense is gonna make the Chiefs defense from last season look good. I fully expect to give up the most points in the league
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:06 PM 12-14-2019
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
My team doesnít have an identity yet. The auto draft kinda killed it. Just trying to make chicken salad outta chicken shit
My auto-draft didn't do anything completely unfixable but it also clearly had no discernible plan either.

Near as I can tell this team has no strength apart from having several backup quality D-Ends that might help provide depth. That's less than ideal.

But this is a guinea pig team that will need to see some strategic shifts from League 1 to see how they take hold. So maybe it's for the best.
[Reply]
wheeler08 03:34 PM 12-14-2019
Before this goes public, it really needs to be fixed where players in my draft board, can actually be drafted from my draft board with a click of a mouse. Instead of just the remove button. I’ll never trust auto draft
[Reply]
Old Dog 03:44 PM 12-14-2019
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
Before this goes public, it really needs to be fixed where players in my draft board, can actually be drafted from my draft board with a click of a mouse. Instead of just the remove button.
100%this....frustrating
[Reply]
TambaBerry 04:03 PM 12-14-2019
The emails are broken and it drafted Tyler higbee for me damn
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:14 PM 12-14-2019
Oh good.

Tamba's drafting right before me again. So that's awesome...
[Reply]
TambaBerry 04:24 PM 12-14-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Oh good.

Tamba's drafting right before me again. So that's awesome...
Another draft of us taking each others players
[Reply]
cdcox 04:45 PM 12-14-2019
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
The emails are broken and it drafted Tyler higbee for me damn
Emails are going out. Check your spam or mark as safe sender?
[Reply]
TambaBerry 04:52 PM 12-14-2019
Originally Posted by cdcox:
Emails are going out. Check your spam or mark as safe sender?
God damnit my email, it was coming through in my inbox just fine and now it sent to spam.
[Reply]
wheeler08 05:20 PM 12-14-2019
I’m not seeing any emails anywhere in my gmail. I get the league 1 lineups are ready emails. But not it’s my turn to pick email

Also on the computer any time I try to refresh the draft page it give an error and I have to go all the way back
[Reply]
wheeler08 05:23 PM 12-14-2019
Iím not seeing any emails anywhere in my gmail. I get the league 1 lineups are ready emails. But not itís my turn to pick email

Also on the computer any time I try to refresh the draft page it give an error and I have to go all the way back
[Reply]
cdcox 06:07 PM 12-14-2019
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
Iím not seeing any emails anywhere in my gmail. I get the league 1 lineups are ready emails. But not itís my turn to pick email

Also on the computer any time I try to refresh the draft page it give an error and I have to go all the way back
Like I say, emails are going out.

Fixing the persistence of "second" teams is next on my list.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 08:50 PM 12-14-2019
sandbox go down i was about to pick
[Reply]
wheeler08 09:00 PM 12-14-2019
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
sandbox go down i was about to pick
My screen says bust in tiny letters lol
[Reply]
Page 159 of 226
« First < 59109149155156157158159 160161162163169209 > Last »
Up