ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 99 of 372
« First < 49899596979899 100101102103109149199 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>911 was an inside job.
Taco John 12:06 AM 02-09-2006
After watching this, I am once and for all convinced that it was an inside job...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...81991288263801

The evidence is way too strong.
[Reply]
DenverChief 01:59 AM 07-25-2007
Originally Posted by Taco John:
I have never beat my wife.

On the other hand, there were surface level explosions, even if people want to ignore the evidence of them.

In that video there was one thing that was glaringly apparent one of the towers (if not both) had already collapsed-- there was dust and debris everywhere--what point is there in arguing about an "explosion" after the fact--hell the first thing that came to mind for me was shifting steel
[Reply]
DenverChief 02:03 AM 07-25-2007
if people can mistake fireworks for shots fired the surely it is plausible the sound of shifting rubble would sound like an explosion
[Reply]
patteeu 06:54 AM 07-25-2007
Originally Posted by Fishpicker:
ahh, I wasnt aware of that. Anyhow, the crux is: BEP said Neo-cons are Rockefeller Republicans. You said they arent. I posted the video that shows Dick Cheney (speaking to the CFR and Rockefeller) bragging that he was re-elected because he had kept his CFR ties a secret.

I was a little peeved because you said BEP was spreading disinfo. what BEP said regarding Neo-Cons/Rockefeller republicans is demonstrable. The upper echelon of the of the WH administration is filled with Neo-Cons that are also Rockefeller Republicans.

Cheney
Rice
Wolfowitz
Powell

are members of one (or several) of those groups run by the Rockefellers. CFR, Trilateral Commission, Bilderberg
Ok, thanks.

I should clarify one thing first. I reread what I posted and I didn't mean to say that Rockefeller Republicans and neoconservatives were two completely distinct groups of people (meaning that there was no overlap). What I meant to say is that the characteristics that make a person a neoconservative are distinct from the characteristics that make a person a Rockefeller Republican. There may be some people who fall into both groups but there are many people who don't. The example I used earlier was of blondes and big boobed women. Sure there are some blondes with big boobs, you don't have to be blonde to have big boobs and you don't have to have big boobs to be blonde. They are independent characteristics.

I've already argued that the characteristics that make someone a neoconservative are the support of a strong and aggressive foreign policy. By this standard, I think it's fair to say that Wolfowitz, Cheney, and to a lesser extent Rice fall into this category. Powell is not a neoconservative. He was a reluctant supporter of this war and IMO he fits better with the realists who counsel caution and the (former) status quo in foreign policy.

And while support for global organizations like CFR and the UN is one of the characteristics of a Rockefeller Republican, another is a great big liberal streak in domestic affairs. I don't think you can call someone a Rockefeller Republican if they aren't a RINO-type liberal. Powell may fit this category, but Cheney certainly does not. I'm not as clear about Wolfowitz or Rice because I don't know what they think of anything but foreign policy. Olympia Snowe and Lincoln Chaffee are examples of Rockefeller Republicans who aren't neoconservatives.

So the bottom line of what I'm trying to say is that Rockefeller Republicanism and Neoconservatism are independent from one another and they are based on completely different sets of characteristics. My criticism of BucEyedPea comes from my interpretation of her comments to mean that there is some kind of correlation between the two. It's simply not true.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 06:54 AM 07-25-2007
Originally Posted by Taco John:
This is what I know for certain:

1. A plane crashed into both buildings.

2. There were explosions heard on the ground level that were unrelated to the actual planes crashing. There are several independant and credible witnesses of these explosions, including video and even seismic data.

3. The official government report makes absolutely no mention of this phenomenon. There is absolutely no accounting for it whatsoever.

Plenty of information on these explosions can be seen in this video. Remember, everything you see in this video isn't even mentioned in the official government report. They completely left this information out.
http://www.debunking911.com/explosions.htm
[Reply]
Radar Chief 06:56 AM 07-25-2007
Originally Posted by Hydrae:
All I can say is that I have never met a person who thought there was something screwy with the official story that changed their mind and started believing everything was above board. I do know several though who have changed their mind the other direction and would like some of the question answered.

Who knows, maybe in 50 years we can find out this wasn't so different from the Gulf of Tonkin.

Maybe itís just the psychos you hang out with. :-)
[Reply]
Hydrae 11:23 AM 07-25-2007
Originally Posted by Radar Chief:
Maybe itís just the psychos you hang out with. :-)

Given some of these people I work with at this new job, that may just be true. :-)
[Reply]
Felch83 04:08 PM 07-25-2007
Anyone who thinks it was an "inside job" should kill themselves.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 07:55 PM 07-25-2007
Every time I question my own thinking I re-read this thread and realize I'm not as dumb as I might have thought I was.
[Reply]
DenverChief 06:04 AM 07-26-2007

:-)
[Reply]
Felch83 06:44 AM 07-26-2007
Isnt Taco John the head guy over at OrangeMane? hahaha what a moron.
[Reply]
Frazod 06:48 PM 08-20-2007
History Channel is doing a show about this tonight at 8:00. Should be interesting.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 07:00 PM 08-20-2007
Sadly one of the buildings next to ground zero had a fire today that cost the lives of more firemen.

Somebody should check to see where Cheney was today.
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 07:13 PM 08-20-2007
Originally Posted by Felch83:
Isnt Taco John the head guy over at OrangeMane? hahaha what a moron.
Yep and he is.
[Reply]
banyon 07:19 PM 08-20-2007
Originally Posted by frazod:
History Channel is doing a show about this tonight at 8:00. Should be interesting.
Thanks for the reminder, i forgot about this until I saw your post.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 08:23 PM 08-20-2007
Well, that site pretty much obliterates any shred of credibility the conspiracies nut cases pretend to own. :-)
[Reply]
Page 99 of 372
« First < 49899596979899 100101102103109149199 > Last »
Up