ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 98 of 372
« First < 48889495969798 99100101102108148198 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>911 was an inside job.
Taco John 12:06 AM 02-09-2006
After watching this, I am once and for all convinced that it was an inside job...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...81991288263801


The evidence is way too strong.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 01:05 PM 07-24-2007
Originally Posted by patteeu:
If you're talking about the video you posted in post #1430, I haven't watched it. I'm on dialup which makes it painful to download video. I'd love to respond to your point if you'd tell me what it is though.
ahh, I wasnt aware of that. Anyhow, the crux is: BEP said Neo-cons are Rockefeller Republicans. You said they arent. I posted the video that shows Dick Cheney (speaking to the CFR and Rockefeller) bragging that he was re-elected because he had kept his CFR ties a secret.

I was a little peeved because you said BEP was spreading disinfo. what BEP said regarding Neo-Cons/Rockefeller republicans is demonstrable. The upper echelon of the of the WH administration is filled with Neo-Cons that are also Rockefeller Republicans.

Cheney
Rice
Wolfowitz
Powell

are members of one (or several) of those groups run by the Rockefellers. CFR, Trilateral Commission, Bilderberg
[Reply]
Eleazar 01:07 PM 07-24-2007
THE PENTAVERATE!
[Reply]
chiefforlife 03:19 PM 07-24-2007
Is there any other way to view the video?? I have had several discussions with people about this topic, if there is absolute proof out there, I would like to see it....
[Reply]
Fishpicker 04:13 PM 07-24-2007
there is no absolute proof. proof must culminate in a court of law IMO. there is plenty of evidence though. just search google for 9/11, click on the video link and voila...100s of 9/11 conspiracy videos.
[Reply]
Eleazar 04:24 PM 07-24-2007
Originally Posted by cfl:
Is there any other way to view the video?? I have had several discussions with people about this topic, if there is absolute proof out there, I would like to see it....
There is indeed conclusive proof, it's on YouTube. No one in the real world has acted on it in 6 years though. Wonder why.
[Reply]
StcChief 04:29 PM 07-24-2007
Originally Posted by :
911 was an inside job.
BS
[Reply]
Hydrae 05:16 PM 07-24-2007
All I can say is that I have never met a person who thought there was something screwy with the official story that changed their mind and started believing everything was above board. I do know several though who have changed their mind the other direction and would like some of the question answered.

Who knows, maybe in 50 years we can find out this wasn't so different from the Gulf of Tonkin.
[Reply]
Taco John 05:49 PM 07-24-2007
This is what I know for certain:

1. A plane crashed into both buildings.

2. There were explosions heard on the ground level that were unrelated to the actual planes crashing. There are several independant and credible witnesses of these explosions, including video and even seismic data.




3. The official government report makes absolutely no mention of this phenomenon. There is absolutely no accounting for it whatsoever.


Plenty of information on these explosions can be seen in this video. Remember, everything you see in this video isn't even mentioned in the official government report. They completely left this information out.

[Reply]
Taco John 06:08 PM 07-24-2007
Which is better to have on... A tin foil hat, or blinders?
[Reply]
Chief Henry 06:17 PM 07-24-2007
Saddam's WOMD were planted inside these buildings. He didn't have detonators so he got these big ass mofo planes to fly into the buildings full of jet fuel. The jet fuel melted and weakend
the steel inside the buildings. Then when the floors started crumbling because of the weight of the cement and steel, this weight exploded the WOMD.

The end...
[Reply]
a1na2 07:08 PM 07-24-2007
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Which is better to have on... A tin foil hat, or blinders?
You seem to be wearing both, you tell us which you prefer.
[Reply]
Chief Henry 07:11 PM 07-24-2007
Originally Posted by a1na2:
You seem to be wearing both, you tell us which you prefer.

He'll go to his grave thiking this. I just wonder how often he changes the tin foil ?
[Reply]
Taco John 11:51 PM 07-24-2007
Originally Posted by a1na2:
You seem to be wearing both, you tell us which you prefer.


Fine then, Tom. Answer me one simple question:

Why is it asking too much to expect the 9/11 commission report to address these surface level explosions in their official report?
[Reply]
cdcox 12:00 AM 07-25-2007
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Fine then, Tom. Answer me one simple question:

Why is it asking too much to expect the 9/11 commission report to address these surface level explosions in their official report?
Please answer the following question:

When did you stop beating your wife?
[Reply]
Taco John 12:04 AM 07-25-2007
Originally Posted by cdcox:
Please answer the following question:

When did you stop beating your wife?

I have never beat my wife.

On the other hand, there were surface level explosions, even if people want to ignore the evidence of them.
[Reply]
Page 98 of 372
« First < 48889495969798 99100101102108148198 > Last »
Up