ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 112 of 372
« First < 1262102108109110111112 113114115116122162212 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>911 was an inside job.
Taco John 12:06 AM 02-09-2006
After watching this, I am once and for all convinced that it was an inside job...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...81991288263801

The evidence is way too strong.
[Reply]
irishjayhawk 03:05 PM 08-18-2008
BCF, please stop. It's not worth your time. And I really want Donger to read my posts above about his hypocrisy.

:-)
[Reply]
Programmer 03:06 PM 08-18-2008
Originally Posted by BigChiefFan:
Are most conspiracies easily figured out? No, there's ****ing cover-ups at the highest levels. Did I say I agreed that it is a conspiracy. No I did not, however, after examing the facts, one wouldn't be out of bounds to draw distinct parallels and want to do more investigation into the matter. If there's nothing to hide from, why no go PUBLIC will all information?Hmmm.

BTW, you're now resorting to being a rat, by suggesting the government go after ordinary citizens who don't buy all the horseshit your serving. Thank you programmed, rat for your wordly insight.
I'm not suggesting that, but maybe it would be good in your case.

What facts are you saying leads you to believe that someone needs to go PUBLIC with all of their information? If you will note it was sometime down the road that a conspiracy theroy broke out. From everything I've read each and every theory has been debunked by professional engineers and intelligence agencies. (OK, do the TJ and say that all of the people in volved were on the payroll, it's old news and unsubstantiated).

If people can't keep a secret or supposed secret about the outing of a measly little CIA operative (more secret to whom), what makes you think the number of people that would have had to be involved in a conspiracy would keep quiet this lone with out one of them proving there was something other than terrorists involved in the attacks of 9/11?
[Reply]
Programmer 03:08 PM 08-18-2008
Originally Posted by irishjayhawk:
BCF, please stop. It's not worth your time. And I really want Donger to read my posts above about his hypocrisy.
My hyporrisy? Do you even in the work place or are you still a HS or college student that hasn't touched the working world?

You are nothing more than an ignoranus that feel superior for what ever reason you've pulled out of your ass.

I'm sure that your current income is equivalent to the minimum wage.
[Reply]
irishjayhawk 03:17 PM 08-18-2008
Originally Posted by Programmer:
My hyporrisy? Do you even in the work place or are you still a HS or college student that hasn't touched the working world?

You are nothing more than an ignoranus that feel superior for what ever reason you've pulled out of your ass.

I'm sure that your current income is equivalent to the minimum wage.
You can't even read or spell.

[Reply]
Taco John 03:26 PM 08-18-2008
Doesn't matter what you or I want to believe he thinks of you. What you should consider is "does he now that you spend an inordinate amount of time playing on the internet on his dime?
I'm salaried. This means that I live my job. The time is comingled. I work morning, noon, and night. Sometimes I won't sleep but 3 hours a night for days on end. It's all part of the job.

My time is flexible and belongs wholly to me.
[Reply]
Programmer 03:36 PM 08-18-2008
You can't even read or spell.

Ignoranus = you are ignorant and an asshole.

You have an inate inability to understand many things. I'm not surprised that you missed something that came from a Mensa contest.

Wasn't it you that cried foul when someone here was the spelling and grammar nazi?
[Reply]
Taco John 03:38 PM 08-18-2008

Don't count on it. Donger bows out of threads when he is put in checkmate without acknowledging that he's been bested.
[Reply]
Programmer 03:38 PM 08-18-2008
Originally Posted by Taco John:
I'm salaried. This means that I live my job. The time is comingled. I work morning, noon, and night. Sometimes I won't sleep but 3 hours a night for days on end. It's all part of the job.

My time is flexible and belongs wholly to me.
Sure you are.

I'd guess that you have to spend those hours on the job because of all the time you spend playing on the internet.

I have a feeling that sometime in the future your time will really be your own.
[Reply]
Taco John 03:43 PM 08-18-2008
Sure you are.

I'd guess that you have to spend those hours on the job because of all the time you spend playing on the internet.

I have a feeling that sometime in the future your time will really be your own.
Now that's bad form. When you are ending a curse, you're supposed to give some sort of acknowledgment to the demon that you wish to carry your bidding out.
[Reply]
Programmer 03:55 PM 08-18-2008
Now that's bad form. When you are ending a curse, you're supposed to give some sort of acknowledgment to the demon that you wish to carry your bidding out.
You aren't a demon, you are just a very sad excuse for a human being.
[Reply]
Taco John 04:10 PM 08-18-2008
...you are just a very sad excuse for a human being.

I have no problem with your judgements of me. I have never intended on answering to you for anything, so I'm not certain why you think they matter. It rarely means anything to have judgement handed to me by a weakly respected member of the community. Sort of like a midget criticizing my heigth...
[Reply]
Programmer 05:04 PM 08-18-2008
I have no problem with your judgements of me. I have never intended on answering to you for anything, so I'm not certain why you think they matter. It rarely means anything to have judgement handed to me by a weakly respected member of the community. Sort of like a midget criticizing my heigth...
It seems like you are trying to spin yourself up here. You are the one that was braggadocios about your job and your position. I have a pretty substantial suspicion that you tend to treat everyone as lesser people that you feel you are.

My judgment of you is based on your inane desire for the President to be responsible for attacking our country. Your continuous remarks about others just shows that you are insecure as a person and always on the defensive.

If you feel that life is about having a good reputation on a bulletin board full of strangers your life is really more meaningless than you may think.

Your opinion is just that, an opinion and they vary from person to person and place to place.

Enjoy your faux superiority, it's only good in your own mind with your conspiracy theories.
[Reply]
Taco John 06:09 PM 08-18-2008
It seems like you are trying to spin yourself up here. You are the one that was braggadocios about your job and your position. I have a pretty substantial suspicion that you tend to treat everyone as lesser people that you feel you are.

My judgment of you is based on your inane desire for the President to be responsible for attacking our country. Your continuous remarks about others just shows that you are insecure as a person and always on the defensive.

If you feel that life is about having a good reputation on a bulletin board full of strangers your life is really more meaningless than you may think.

Your opinion is just that, an opinion and they vary from person to person and place to place.

Enjoy your faux superiority, it's only good in your own mind with your conspiracy theories.

You have a fascinating imagination.
[Reply]
Donger 06:15 PM 08-18-2008
You really need this definition again? This is the third time I've given it to you in this discussion:

Inside job: a job in which a participant (or multiple participants) are on "the inside" or have "insider access." Like a bank teller who plots a bank robbery.

It's kind of a self-explanitory definition. You shouldn't have to be given the definition one time, let alone three.
So, Ivins' activities qualify as an "inside job" in your eyes?
[Reply]
Donger 06:17 PM 08-18-2008
It is interesting, TJ, because he was very adamant about the simplistic logic of Obama saying the surge would cause violence to go up. He kept simplifying it past the point of reasonable simplification and to the point that he ignored very crucial factors. Yet, now, he's playing the exact opposite and claiming that this is too simple of a definition.

It baffles me.
I'm not claiming that at all.
[Reply]
Page 112 of 372
« First < 1262102108109110111112 113114115116122162212 > Last »
Up