ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 111 of 372
« First < 1161101107108109110111 112113114115121161211 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>911 was an inside job.
Taco John 12:06 AM 02-09-2006
After watching this, I am once and for all convinced that it was an inside job...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...81991288263801


The evidence is way too strong.
[Reply]
irishjayhawk 01:53 PM 08-18-2008
Originally Posted by Taco John:
You really need this definition again? This is the third time I've given it to you in this discussion:

Inside job: a job in which a participant (or multiple participants) are on "the inside" or have "insider access." Like a bank teller who plots a bank robbery.


It's kind of a self-explanitory definition. You shouldn't have to be given the definition one time, let alone three.
It is interesting, TJ, because he was very adamant about the simplistic logic of Obama saying the surge would cause violence to go up. He kept simplifying it past the point of reasonable simplification and to the point that he ignored very crucial factors. Yet, now, he's playing the exact opposite and claiming that this is too simple of a definition.

It baffles me.
[Reply]
Taco John 02:30 PM 08-18-2008
Originally Posted by irishjayhawk:
It is interesting, TJ, because he was very adamant about the simplistic logic of Obama saying the surge would cause violence to go up. He kept simplifying it past the point of reasonable simplification and to the point that he ignored very crucial factors. Yet, now, he's playing the exact opposite and claiming that this is too simple of a definition.

It baffles me.

Apparently, he wishes for me to believe that "inside job" means that Bush planned it, and Dick Cheney got it passed through secret conspiracy congress, and the Anthrax letter to Daschle being licked and sealed by Karl Rove.
[Reply]
irishjayhawk 02:31 PM 08-18-2008
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Apparently, he wishes for me to believe that "inside job" means that Bush planned it, and Dick Cheney got it passed through secret conspiracy congress, and the Anthrax letter to Daschle being licked and sealed by Karl Rove.
How can you fault him, his own hypocrisy aside? I mean the entire thread is people unwilling to believe that there is even a possibility of something like this happening. Inside job to them is exactly what Donger has defined it as. If you look back through the thread, you'll find that.

Now, it still doesn't absolve Donger's own hypocrisy and double standards.
[Reply]
Programmer 02:38 PM 08-18-2008
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Tom, I just got promoted to Director of Marketing amidst layoffs at my company. What do you suppose that tells you about what my employer thinks of me?
Doesn't matter what you or I want to believe he thinks of you. What you should consider is "does he now that you spend an inordinate amount of time playing on the internet on his dime?
[Reply]
irishjayhawk 02:40 PM 08-18-2008
Originally Posted by Programmer:
Doesn't matter what you or I want to believe he thinks of you. What you should consider is "does he now that you spend an inordinate amount of time playing on the internet on his dime?
This makes zero sense. If one can be productive enough to move up while killing this time you speak of, it doesn't really matter.
[Reply]
Programmer 02:41 PM 08-18-2008
Originally Posted by banyon:
Wait til Tom rats you out though.
You are still an ignorant ass. #1, I have no clue as to who TJ is nor you. It seems like the only person here that's had their personal information shared wholesale is me.

If I didn't work for my self I'd be worried that idiots like you guys would be doing the squealing!
[Reply]
Programmer 02:41 PM 08-18-2008
Originally Posted by irishjayhawk:
This makes zero sense. If one can be productive enough to move up while killing this time you speak of, it doesn't really matter.
So says the ethically challenged.
[Reply]
BigChiefFan 02:43 PM 08-18-2008
Originally Posted by Programmer:
Doesn't matter what you or I want to believe he thinks of you. What you should consider is "does he now that you spend an inordinate amount of time playing on the internet on his dime?
Dude, stick to the ****ing arguments of said issues. What his employer thinks or does is of no relevance to this discussion and certainly none of your business, even though, I'm sure you preferred the discussion get away from pointing out your flawed takes.
[Reply]
irishjayhawk 02:43 PM 08-18-2008
Originally Posted by Programmer:
So says the ethically challenged.
:-)

What?
[Reply]
Programmer 02:44 PM 08-18-2008
Originally Posted by Taco John:
You really need this definition again? This is the third time I've given it to you in this discussion:

Inside job: a job in which a participant (or multiple participants) are on "the inside" or have "insider access." Like a bank teller who plots a bank robbery.

It's kind of a self-explanitory definition. You shouldn't have to be given the definition one time, let alone three.
You haven't defined what entity you feel the person was inside with. Could it be that the guy was an Al Queda insider? Your inference is that the insider is and or was a member of the Bush Administration. If that is really what you are trying to say why don't you just say it and stop the childish bullshit?

Either you are damning the administration or accusing someone in the administration of planning to kill Americans.
[Reply]
Programmer 02:45 PM 08-18-2008
Originally Posted by irishjayhawk:
:-)

What?
Are you going to take a job and get paid a salary and piss away the time you owe to the person paying your salary?

If you do a good job for 2 hours a day and get promoted you are still short changing the guy paying you. Ethically speaking, when you are on the clock your time is not your own.
[Reply]
Programmer 02:47 PM 08-18-2008
Originally Posted by BigChiefFan:
Dude, stick to the ****ing arguments of said issues. What his employer thinks or does is of no relevance to this discussion and certainly none of your business, even though, I'm sure you preferred the discussion get away from pointing out your flawed takes.
Dude, the argument is that TJ doesn't have the balls to answer and is pissing away his time trying to convince others ot a conspiracy that does not exist other than in his mind.
[Reply]
BigChiefFan 02:48 PM 08-18-2008
Originally Posted by Programmer:
You haven't defined what entity you feel the person was inside with. Could it be that the guy was an Al Queda insider? Your inference is that the insider is and or was a member of the Bush Administration. If that is really what you are trying to say why don't you just say it and stop the childish bullshit?

Either you are damning the administration or accusing someone in the administration of planning to kill Americans.
Funny, how only Democrats opposed to the Patriot Act received the letters, no? That by definition would suggest a conspiracy.
[Reply]
Programmer 02:53 PM 08-18-2008
Originally Posted by BigChiefFan:
Funny, how only Democrats opposed to the Patriot Act received the letters, no? That by definition would suggest a conspiracy.
Suggest? Now that sounds like concrete proof.

There is no proof of a conspiracy nor of an inside job.

You may be past the point of no return. Maybe with the Patriot Act in place people like you and TJ can be investigated for your unfound, unproven allegations against the Government.
[Reply]
BigChiefFan 02:59 PM 08-18-2008
Originally Posted by Programmer:
Suggest? Now that sounds like concrete proof.

There is no proof of a conspiracy nor of an inside job.

You may be past the point of no return. Maybe with the Patriot Act in place people like you and TJ can be investigated for your unfound, unproven allegations against the Government.
Are most conspiracies easily figured out? No, there's ****ing cover-ups at the highest levels. Did I say I agreed that it is a conspiracy. No I did not, however, after examing the facts, one wouldn't be out of bounds to draw distinct parallels and want to do more investigation into the matter. If there's nothing to hide from, why no go PUBLIC will all information?Hmmm.


BTW, you're now resorting to being a rat, by suggesting the government go after ordinary citizens who don't buy all the horseshit your serving. Thank you programmed, rat for your wordly insight.
[Reply]
Page 111 of 372
« First < 1161101107108109110111 112113114115121161211 > Last »
Up