ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 103 of 372
« First < 3539399100101102103 104105106107113153203 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>911 was an inside job.
Taco John 12:06 AM 02-09-2006
After watching this, I am once and for all convinced that it was an inside job...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...81991288263801


The evidence is way too strong.
[Reply]
irishjayhawk 01:47 PM 10-03-2007
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
Grasshopper appears more impressed and intrigued by....process....as opposed to substance--in most of his "debates."
Ah, Kotter chimes in.

Let's see, nothing of substance in this post. However, I find it hilarious that someone who believes you have to be a of a certain gender and of a certain age to believe certain things would claim that someone else is only intrigued by process and would put quotes around debate while referring to someone else.
[Reply]
patteeu 02:16 PM 10-03-2007
Originally Posted by irishjayhawk:
How many times must I say that I haven't a clue what actually went down and haven't said anything in regards to it being the government. TJ insinuated that. I have not.
In post #1500, you defended the possibility and in your very first post in this thread you said that your initial thoughts were that it would be easy to pull something like this off.

Originally Posted by irishjayhawk:
I'll post some thoughts later, but my initial thought:

Look how easy it WOULD be to pull something like this off. So dark the con of man...
I not only don't think it would have been easy, I think it is so unlikely that I wouldn't taint myself by defending the possibility. Having said that, your agnosticism on TJ's OP thesis is noted. :-)
[Reply]
irishjayhawk 02:37 PM 10-03-2007
Originally Posted by patteeu:
In post #1500, you defended the possibility and in your very first post in this thread you said that your initial thoughts were that it would be easy to pull something like this off.
Actually, I was drawing the parallel between those who think it isn't a possibility and those who think god is a possibility. And how there's more evidence for the 9/11 story being wrong than the existence of any god. Nothing more, nothing less.


Originally Posted by :
I not only don't think it would have been easy, I think it is so unlikely that I wouldn't taint myself by defending the possibility. Having said that, your agnosticism on TJ's OP thesis is noted. :-)
[insert cross-thread Kotter argument here]

Seriously, saying it would have been easy (which is an opinion in and of itself and by itself) is not the same as saying it WAS pulled off. I guess if saying there's a possibility is inherently saying, without a doubt, it was an inside job, then yes. I'm guilty. :-)
[Reply]
patteeu 03:44 PM 10-03-2007
Originally Posted by irishjayhawk:
Actually, I was drawing the parallel between those who think it isn't a possibility and those who think god is a possibility. And how there's more evidence for the 9/11 story being wrong than the existence of any god. Nothing more, nothing less.




[insert cross-thread Kotter argument here]

Seriously, saying it would have been easy (which is an opinion in and of itself and by itself) is not the same as saying it WAS pulled off. I guess if saying there's a possibility is inherently saying, without a doubt, it was an inside job, then yes. I'm guilty. :-)
I'm disagreeing with your assertion that it would be easy. If you say it actually happened, I'll disagree with that too. I'll concede that it's possible, but I'll add that the probability is minuscule.
[Reply]
a1na2 08:27 PM 10-03-2007
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
It was addressed and rehashed in this thread multiple times....I don't have the time, energy, or desire to address it again, and again.

You are the one who seems to enjoy beating your head against a wall.

The "search within this thread" feature can be your friend, if you are too lazy to wade through the thread.

Assuming your really care about an answer, that is.
I think that's his point on almost every thread.

Exhibits D-Z. I'm not going looking either.
[Reply]
chagrin 08:28 PM 10-03-2007
"As my windshield melts, and my tears evaporate..."

wake the hell up, silly tj
[Reply]
a1na2 05:14 AM 10-04-2007
Originally Posted by chagrin:
"As my windshield melts, and my tears evaporate..."

wake the hell up, silly tj
If that's TJ's problem he needs to lay off the beans and goobers.
[Reply]
banyon 10:51 AM 10-21-2007

[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 12:56 AM 11-28-2007
This thread should be bumped at least once a month.
[Reply]
FAX 01:59 AM 11-28-2007
Wow. What a thread.

I hardly ever visit this strange room, so maybe you guys can tell me ... what's the answer? Was it a conspiracy, or not?

FAX
[Reply]
BWillie 02:11 AM 11-28-2007
Originally Posted by FAX:
Wow. What a thread.

I hardly ever visit this strange room, so maybe you guys can tell me ... what's the answer? Was it a conspiracy, or not?

FAX
Come on meow, our government isn't smart enough to be able to put together a conspiracy. No way.
[Reply]
FAX 04:28 AM 11-28-2007
Originally Posted by BWillie007:
Come on meow, our government isn't smart enough to be able to put together a conspiracy. No way.
I don't know, Mr. BWillie007. That IRS thing has been working out pretty well for them.

FAX
[Reply]
a1na2 06:03 AM 11-28-2007
Can't we just let this ignorant thread die?

Move it to the hall of shame or something.
[Reply]
thehead 10:51 AM 11-28-2007
http://www.politicsforumpoliticalwor...911+conspiracy



:-)
[Reply]
StcChief 12:48 PM 11-28-2007
Not until all of the Pitball's the urinated on the steel are rounded up. they were the real culprits :-)
[Reply]
Page 103 of 372
« First < 3539399100101102103 104105106107113153203 > Last »
Up