ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 30
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Around the NFL Training Camp News and Notes****
CasselGotPeedOn 12:11 PM 08-03-2021

Breaking: Panthers practice has come to a halt after WR Keith Kirkwood is carted off after taking a hit to the head from DB JT Ibe. Ibe has been kicked out of practice. Scary moment.

— Steve Reed (@SteveReedAP) August 3, 2021

#Giants practice got wild today. pic.twitter.com/PNBIpZOhbR

— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) August 3, 2021

For the first day of padded practices, #Texans QB Deshaun Watson is not present on the field.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) August 3, 2021

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:04 PM 08-06-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
I'm an Ok state fan and they churn out recievers but out of all of them that have come out hes probably the least impressive. Hes kind of a big guy but only an inch taller than Tyreek. He's solid. The role he has in Pitt IMO is his ceiling. First off the bench but never the the star.
True, but we have plenty of stars. We need a solid route runner with good hands. I don’t much about this guy, but I can’t fault him not wanting to play in Shitsburgh with Ben who is spent and will be an achievement if he plays the whole season. And the quarterbacks behind him aren’t very good either. But with all that said, I’m just hoping the full offseason, and another year in the system has Hardman playing to his potential, and he’s grown out of his bad habits. He could make this offense so difficult to deal with if he can clean up the mistakes, and get Mahomes to trust in his ability. If he has a big improvement, between Hill, Hardman, Kelce, and CEH it’s gonna be a problem. Mad speed on the outside Kelce in the middle of the field, and CEH on screens. Boner alert!!
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 04:15 PM 08-06-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
I guess the NFL does not care about molesting women. :-)
Only if it’s caught on camera
[Reply]
displacedinMN 05:45 PM 08-06-2021
Receiver Justin Jefferson exited Friday's practice with a left shoulder injury and did not return.

Jefferson was brought to the ground by cornerback Bashaud Breeland while fielding his third straight target from quarterback Kirk Cousins during a late-game situational drill. He immediately grabbed his left shoulder in pain as the Vikings' athletic training staff gathered around him.

Jefferson walked off on his own, clenching his left fist and not raising his arm. It's reportedly an AC joint sprain, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter, which can require over a month recovery depending on the severity. Former Vikings receiver Cordarrelle Patterson suffered the injury on July 29, 2016, and returned by the team's Aug. 18 exhibition that preseason.

Receivers K.J. Osborn, Chad Beebe and Ihmir Smith-Marsette got more work with the first-team offense after Jefferson left practice. The Vikings already lost receiver Olabisi Johnson to a torn ACL earlier in camp, thinning depth at a position where multiple jobs are up for grabs.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 05:46 PM 08-06-2021
Vikings' Kirk Cousins loses sponsorship with hometown hospital over vaccine stance
Holland Hospital spokesperson Jennifer Schmitt reiterated that Cousins' sponsorship could resume in the future if his stance on the vaccine aligns with the hospital's mission.
[Reply]
Skyy God 06:03 PM 08-06-2021
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Vikings' Kirk Cousins loses sponsorship with hometown hospital over vaccine stance
Holland Hospital spokesperson Jennifer Schmitt reiterated that Cousins' sponsorship could resume in the future if his stance on the vaccine aligns with the hospital's mission.
Kurt Cousins is a moron.
[Reply]
Skyy God 06:09 PM 08-06-2021
Rhule sounds like the anti-Andy.

https://defector.com/why-your-team-s...lina-panthers/
[Reply]
Halfcan 07:48 PM 08-06-2021
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Receiver Justin Jefferson exited Friday's practice with a left shoulder injury and did not return.

Jefferson was brought to the ground by cornerback Bashaud Breeland while fielding his third straight target from quarterback Kirk Cousins during a late-game situational drill. He immediately grabbed his left shoulder in pain as the Vikings' athletic training staff gathered around him.

Jefferson walked off on his own, clenching his left fist and not raising his arm. It's reportedly an AC joint sprain, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter, which can require over a month recovery depending on the severity. Former Vikings receiver Cordarrelle Patterson suffered the injury on July 29, 2016, and returned by the team's Aug. 18 exhibition that preseason.

Receivers K.J. Osborn, Chad Beebe and Ihmir Smith-Marsette got more work with the first-team offense after Jefferson left practice. The Vikings already lost receiver Olabisi Johnson to a torn ACL earlier in camp, thinning depth at a position where multiple jobs are up for grabs.
That Breeland signing is really paying off. :-)
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 07:58 PM 08-06-2021
Terez was gonna go To NBC

Truly appreciate you asking about Terez, who is missed in 32 training camps around the NFL. https://t.co/4d3v3as9hK

— Peter King (@peter_king) August 6, 2021

[Reply]
Kiimo 08:01 PM 08-06-2021
Since Jefferson is my keeper and since I had full on cardiac arrest earlier I should mention that Jefferson just has a sprain and it is not expected to affect the regular season
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:04 PM 08-06-2021
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Kurt Cousins is a moron.
Yes he is, and when he goes 3-14 this year, they will clean house

Coach
GM
QB1
[Reply]
Kiimo 08:29 PM 08-06-2021
Now now now, Kirk Cousins isn't a moron.

Compared to his father.
[Reply]
Skyy God 09:08 AM 08-07-2021
Justin Fields blowing up at Bears camp. Thanks for passing on him, Denver!

“ Fields has generated buzz from May through August, and ESPN's Louis Riddick isn't going to take the rookie's early flashes lightly.

"Not going to say how crazy good some of [the] things I have been told about Justin Fields the professional have been thus far. Don't want to hear the 'it's only training camp' brigade puff up their chest and scream at the top of their lungs. BUT…it has been THAT good. Just sayin',"*Riddick tweeted.”
[Reply]
MIAdragon 09:27 AM 08-07-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
So the Panthers are interested in Deshaun Watson according to rumors.
They must know something I don’t, can’t see any team wanting someone with the potential time away from the game.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:29 AM 08-07-2021
I'm buying Trey Lance stock even in redraft.

49ers twitter pic.twitter.com/zZSn5Xm5dp

— Sam Hustis (@SamHustis) August 6, 2021

[Reply]
BlackOp 11:49 AM 08-07-2021
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Justin Fields blowing up at Bears camp. Thanks for passing on him, Denver!

“ Fields has generated buzz from May through August, and ESPN's Louis Riddick isn't going to take the rookie's early flashes lightly.

"Not going to say how crazy good some of [the] things I have been told about Justin Fields the professional have been thus far. Don't want to hear the 'it's only training camp' brigade puff up their chest and scream at the top of their lungs. BUT…it has been THAT good. Just sayin',"*Riddick tweeted.”
Damn...I would have enjoyed reading their meltdown at the Mane.

My lust for Schadenfreude, when is come to that franchise, will never end..

I'm posting this is the Donk thread...
[Reply]
Page 8 of 30
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up