ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 30
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Around the NFL Training Camp News and Notes****
CasselGotPeedOn 12:11 PM 08-03-2021

Breaking: Panthers practice has come to a halt after WR Keith Kirkwood is carted off after taking a hit to the head from DB JT Ibe. Ibe has been kicked out of practice. Scary moment.

— Steve Reed (@SteveReedAP) August 3, 2021

#Giants practice got wild today. pic.twitter.com/PNBIpZOhbR

— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) August 3, 2021

For the first day of padded practices, #Texans QB Deshaun Watson is not present on the field.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) August 3, 2021

[Reply]
Dunerdr 06:23 AM 08-05-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Intredasting.

So he wants slightly less chaos i guess.
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:07 PM 08-05-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
The point being that WRs and RBs are not the difference between winning and losing. Play in the trenches and at QB are far more important. That make a real difference. Johnson did nothing for Det. They were ass with him and ass without him. Same can said for many great WRs. OBJ and Julio as well. The team records stay the same with or without them.
You need both, though. It's just typically reasonable that you do one before the other-- build your line first though is so that you still have a QB when you do end up acquiring talent.

Calvin Johnson played for ass Detroit teams didn't elevate them much in the same way Joe Thomas played for ass Cleveland teams. One position is thought of as more valuable, but they're both extremely dependent on getting the other parts right.

The only position in football that can truly change a team's fortunes by itself is QB, and even then, you need at least a semblance of mediocrity from the rest of the team for the QB to do anything worthwhile.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:21 PM 08-05-2021
Miami needs to do everything can to jump ahead philly. They have the capital to do it
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:38 PM 08-05-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Miami needs to do everything can to jump ahead philly. They have the capital to do it
You think they’re gonna give up on Tua already? Anything is possible, but seems unlikely.
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:41 PM 08-05-2021
Kirk Cousins just told Cole Beasley to hold his beer

Cousins said he has thought about surrounding himself with plexiglass in the QB room. He was asked why he would go to such lengths when a vaccine would be far more effective and efficient. He said the decision is personal and private.

— Kevin Seifert (@SeifertESPN) August 5, 2021

[Reply]
Deberg_1990 04:43 PM 08-05-2021
Cousins still conducting his own research?
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:48 PM 08-05-2021
Yep he did a facebook search and typed in V for Vaccine and found this guy

Cam Newton on if he is vaccinated: "It's too personal to discuss it. I'll just keep it at that." pic.twitter.com/0ExgpxaqhQ

— Ben Volin (@BenVolin) August 5, 2021

Kirk Cousins says he's been doing a lot of research. When asked if he's made contact with Dr. Allen Sills, he says no

— Arif Hasan, training camp attender ��️ (@ArifHasanNFL) August 5, 2021

[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 04:55 PM 08-05-2021
Hurts must not be looking all they great for PHI to be in this deep of trade talks. It'd take a mountain or capital to land Watson.
[Reply]
Kiimo 05:07 PM 08-05-2021
At the gym saw them talking about Hurts on TV and showed a pass and he missed a wide open receiver horribly
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:16 PM 08-05-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Cousins still conducting his own research?
He’s the Andrew Cuomo of quarterbacks.
[Reply]
YayMike 05:37 PM 08-05-2021
Jimmy Graham just posted a few tweets about new COVID testing stuff they found out today! Don’t know how to post tweets.

Wow, NFLPA just changing shit on the fly. Forcing even vaccinated players to get tested daily
[Reply]
Kiimo 05:41 PM 08-05-2021

Jimmy Graham says he was "basically forced into getting the vaccine," now he's confused by the NFLPA's changing stance on COVID-19 testing for vaccinated players. https://t.co/uvanyKC2WC

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) August 5, 2021

[Reply]
Easy 6 05:44 PM 08-05-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Most everything I’ve read says Tua is having a great camp, I just can’t see how they move on from a major investment like that so quickly
[Reply]
Skyy God 05:44 PM 08-05-2021
Testing.
[Reply]
Kiimo 06:03 PM 08-05-2021
I'm not sure if I mentioned it but I think Miami was last in the league last season in WR separation. The jury is still very much out on Tua
[Reply]
Page 6 of 30
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up