ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 938 of 2693
« First < 438838888928934935936937938 939940941942948988103814381938 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:45 AM 09-07-2018
Originally Posted by bigjosh:
I made that meme and got shit on for it.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

I was just messing with you. Sorry, didn’t mean to stifle creativity. Lord knows I would post some dork-ass things if I bothered to work on my photoshop skills. And the reason why I don’t is because I’m lazy and a bit of a dumbass
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:48 AM 09-07-2018
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
I’ve waited my whole life for this week. I can’t ****ing wait! My own first round stud drafted by KC.
Let's see what the kid can do. Trying not to get my expectations too high. Either way, win or lose, we booze.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:17 AM 09-07-2018

[Reply]
PmCakes 11:04 AM 09-07-2018
“Very businesslike,” Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce said. “Alex liked to have a lot of fun in the locker room as well. That’s why he’s an All-Pro in terms of one of my favorite teammates I’ve ever had. I think Pat is very similar, where he understands football but likes to go out and have fun.”

Well this is good to hear. Glad he's nothing like Osweiler/Winston/Cam/Manziel
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:15 AM 09-07-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Awesome!

It is stuff like this that makes you a Chiefs Planet Legend!

When we build a CP Mount Rushmore- your place on the mountain is secure!
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:36 PM 09-07-2018
Cowherd was talking about Matt Ryan and his red zone struggles today and he brought up some stuff that I thought was very interesting as it relates to Mahomes.

He said that the main two traits you see in good red zone QBs is either 1) Good athleticism to buy time or run and 2) a really strong arm. Well Pat has both of those traits, as we already know.

I think red zone offense could go from what was previously a weakness to a major strength. But we’ll have to be able to run the rock down there a little too...
[Reply]
FAX 09:48 PM 09-07-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Cowherd was talking about Matt Ryan and his red zone struggles today and he brought up some stuff that I thought was very interesting as it relates to Mahomes.

He said that the main two traits you see in good red zone QBs is either 1) Good athleticism to buy time or run and 2) a really strong arm. Well Pat has both of those traits, as we already know.

I think red zone offense could go from what was previously a weakness to a major strength. But we’ll have to be able to run the rock down there a little too...
That makes sense, I suppose. I don't disagree. Not one whit.

Yet, it's possible that the 2018 Chiefs will be far more effective in that 20- to 35-yard (not quite red) zone. My theory is thusly stated; Mahomes can throw a ball 30 yards with as much velocity and accuracy as a normal quarterback throws a 10-yarder. If that is true, our TD strike zone just got a lot bigger.

As a result, we may spend less time in the "red zone" compared to other teams. In other words, we don't need no stinkin' red zone.

FAX
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:46 AM 09-08-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:

Ryan had plenty of time tho and has a great Oline. I didnt see anyone open, Ridley didnt do shit, and Sarks play calling was idiotic.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:57 AM 09-08-2018
I'm interested in what everyone thinks of this....

Just looking at pure stats what if Mahomes is similar to Matt Stafford and not Aaron Rodgers is it still a good pick?
I think hes more like Stafford minus the durability concerns, beating quality teams remains to be seen, plays for a more competent franchise. I still think that's pretty fucking good and well worth the pick.
[Reply]
OldSchool 03:04 AM 09-08-2018
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:

Just looking at pure stats what if Mahomes is similar to Matt Stafford and not Aaron Rodgers is it still a good pick?
I think hes more like Stafford minus the durability concerns, beating quality teams remains to be seen, plays for a more competent franchise. I still think that's pretty ****ing good and well worth the pick.
Let's see him score a regular season TD first before getting all crazy. Settle down there.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 06:36 AM 09-08-2018

I think hes more like Stafford minus the durability concerns, beating quality teams remains to be seen, plays for a more competent franchise. I still think that's pretty ****ing good and well worth the pick.
It's all about playoff wins.. so no way to really answer your question. He performs and wins.in the playoffs that is what really matters.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 07:17 AM 09-08-2018

I think hes more like Stafford minus the durability concerns, beating quality teams remains to be seen, plays for a more competent franchise. I still think that's pretty fucking good and well worth the pick.

If Stafford was great in the playoffs, he’d be a legend.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:23 AM 09-08-2018
There won't be any QB out there to compare PMII to. He will be a legend and in the future people will be looking up to him and hoping one day their team can find a QB that's 50% of PMII
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 12:29 PM 09-08-2018
Originally Posted by OldSchool:
Let's see him score a regular season TD first before getting all crazy. Settle down there.
While I agree, why are you still here? You're an Alexsexual who has no rooting interest in the Chiefs.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:33 PM 09-08-2018
HEY GUYZ BEFORE YOU START TALKING ABOUT THE 2018 CHIEFS MAYBE YOU SHOULD SEE THEM PLAY A REAL GAME FIRST LOLOLOL

OldSchool should go back to fucking school
[Reply]
Page 938 of 2693
« First < 438838888928934935936937938 939940941942948988103814381938 > Last »
Up