ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 27
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Juju to Patriots
RunKC 12:59 PM 03-15-2023

Breaking: FA WR JuJu Smith-Schuster is signing with the #Patriots , sources tell @theScore

Only 26 years old, the 2018 Pro Bowler comes off a strong season for the #Chiefs, with 78/933/3.

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) March 15, 2023

3 years $33 million.
[Reply]
huskerdooz 02:34 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Would be helpful for the 25 drives a season he’s healthy
Where is this narrative that Mecole can’t stay healthy coming from? He never missed a game in his first 3 seasons. Sure he missed half of this season but he also put off surgery until after the season in an attempt to come back this season. Anyone that didn’t notice that the jet sweep / fake sweeps weren’t as effective when he was out wasn’t paying attention. The thing he does so well is stretch the field horizontally which can be just as important as stretching it vertically.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:35 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Any updates?

You're on the clock FYI
No. He just started talking and they're talking about the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:38 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Kelce was an immature goofball early in his career. Pickens is a guy who throws Marcus Peters like childish tantrums on the sidelines when he doesn’t get the ball. Even when they win. That’s a rough example when you’re talking about a one of the best leaders in the game being passionate versus a guy who is distractingly dramatic because he can’t keep his temper in check.
Bwahahahahaha. So getting suspended off his college team, twice, for over a years was just him being an immature goofbal? Ozzie Newsome asked him "son, why are you such an asshole" for no reason? Reid allegedly asked him this on draft night :“Listen, are you going to f*** this up?” Reid asked, according to The Athletic. “Are you going to screw up this opportunity if I take you?”, and still wanted his brother to vouch for him.

Yeah, no. It's an incredibly valid comparison since Kelce was an asshole at times his first few seasons here. And grew out of it to become a HOF talent. There's no reason Pickens couldn't have done the same here.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 02:40 PM 03-15-2023
Obviously Mahomes can get it done with a bunch of potatoes for a WR group, but I sure would like to see them find another badass who can take over a game.
[Reply]
ChiTown 02:40 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
Man! We couldn't pay JuJu $11m per year!? ...I think CP fans were expecting $15+ and would have been happy to pay that.

I do really hope that we trade for Hopkins! He's a star in his prime that will continue to be productive over the next couple years of his contract. Get it done Veach!

OBJ is out of his mind if he thinks he's getting $20m, pass.

I'd happily target Hyatt in the draft, but currently I think we need anther vet.

How about a trade for C Sutton? ...he's got size and speed, Donks are looking to unload him but apparently have a high asking price.
Really? Not me. I'm on record somewhere saying I'd do 3/$24MM, but not much more than that. I like JuJu for what he is, and I'm glad we had him this past season. I just think we're fine moving on without him.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:41 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Obviously Mahomes can get it done with a bunch of potatoes for a WR group, but I sure would like to see them find another badass who can take over a game.
I don't like you implying that Russell Wilson is gonna play WR for us.
[Reply]
TribalElder 02:44 PM 03-15-2023
JuJu gonna fire up tiktok and then Bill Bellichick gonna shut that shit down

why the fuck would you go to the Patriots, they are AIDS now
[Reply]
staylor26 02:45 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
No. He just started talking and they're talking about the Super Bowl.
Can't wait to hear him talk about the Chiefs signing Taylor lol.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:46 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
JuJu gonna fire up tiktok and then Bill Bellichick gonna shut that shit down

why the fuck would you go to the Patriots, they are AIDS now
$33,000,000
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 02:48 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Bwahahahahaha. So getting suspended off his college team, twice, for over a years was just him being an immature goofbal? Ozzie Newsome asked him "son, why are you such an asshole" for no reason? Reid allegedly asked him this on draft night :“Listen, are you going to f*** this up?” Reid asked, according to The Athletic. “Are you going to screw up this opportunity if I take you?”, and still wanted his brother to vouch for him.

Yeah, no. It's an incredibly valid comparison since Kelce was an asshole at times his first few seasons here. And grew out of it to become a HOF talent. There's no reason Pickens couldn't have done the same here.
Kelce was immature.

Pickens has a legit temper problem.

Huge difference. You can outgrow one of those things.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:49 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
As pointed out only 25 rookies have hit 1k yards year 1 so yes its extremely rare. Who's more likely to be more productive next year: DeAndre Hopkins or Zay Flowers?
I've been pretty outspoken about trading for Hopkins or signing OBJ. I've said repeatedly that this WR class isn't great. My ideal situation is a trade/sign of either of those guys for this season as this class isn't a great one.

Now answer my question: Do you think Mahomes and Reid are incapable of doing what Dennis Allen and (checks notes) Andy Dalton did in getting Olave to produce? Because that's the argument you're making.

It sounds stupid as fuck when you say it, doesn't it?
[Reply]
Bump 02:49 PM 03-15-2023
well thanks for helping the Chiefs win a Superbowl. Good player, good teammate. Good luck
[Reply]
JPH83 02:49 PM 03-15-2023
Entirely replaceable imo and I wouldn't want to offer 3 years with that knee. Had a great SB so I've massive appreciation, glad he got paid somewhat, but not at all concerned he's gone.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:50 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Kelce was immature.

Pickens has a legit temper problem.

Huge difference. You can outgrow one of those things.
:-) You can't outgrow a bad temper?!? WHAT?!?!?!?
[Reply]
TribalElder 02:52 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
$33,000,000
True, and at least he won't have to worry about playing in any of those playoff games after the regular season ends
[Reply]
Page 16 of 27
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Up