ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 16
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Sex Topic : What do u ask the girl when u want to have sex ?
Mr. Kotter 06:32 PM 08-20-2004
Originally Posted by Vlad Logicslav:
Wake up? WTF over:-)
No shit; I ain't ever slept in my car after sex..... :-)
[Reply]
Logical 06:33 PM 08-20-2004
Originally Posted by SDChiefsfan:
No shit; I ain't ever slept in my car after sex..... :-)
:-)
[Reply]
Logical 06:34 PM 08-20-2004
I knew this thread had potential as comedy gold.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 07:20 PM 08-20-2004
Two words, titty test. Once your making out with her go for the titty test. If she lets you do that your in.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 07:23 PM 08-20-2004
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
Two words, titty test. Once your making out with her go for the titty test. If she lets you do that your in.
Maybe in Cali....not in the Midwest; there's a custom here, or checkin' at each "base".....some will allow doubles and triples, but like the Royals....forget makin' it to "home."

Big leads from second and third, without any pick-off attempts, and then, BD, you are probably right. Midwest girls just aren't as easy as those Cali girls, sorry dude.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 07:25 PM 08-20-2004
but like the Royals....forget makin' it to "home."
Hilarious! But your right!
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 07:30 PM 08-20-2004
Maybe in Cali....not in the Midwest; there's a custom here, or checkin' at each "base".....some will allow doubles and triples, but like the Royals....forget makin' it to "home."

Big leads from second and third, without any pick-off attempts, and then, BD, you are probably right. Midwest girls just aren't as easy as those Cali girls, sorry dude.
I've never had a girl turn post 16 turn me down after passing the titty test. That's Cali, Oregon, Colorado and Florida. Sure it's not you? :-)
[Reply]
Ultra Peanut 08:42 AM 08-21-2004
Great thread.

Originally Posted by kcnut:
Plus roy remember use protection and make sure she have birth control pills.

After the sex part you make her breakfest or lunch depending on what time you wake up
"Okay, let's go to Wendy's. They're open late."
[Reply]
Coach 06:33 PM 08-20-2004
The old fashioned....

"Hi, nice shoes. Wanna F*ck?"
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 06:39 PM 08-20-2004
Originally Posted by Coach:
The old fashioned....

"Hi, nice shoes. Wanna F*ck?"
Or if you are at a dance, you start by...."Would you like to dance?" If yes, during the dance you ask if you "wanna go somewhere?"

If she says no, you say...."then, I guess, a blowjob is out of the question?" Usually she'll rape you right there.
[Reply]
royr17 06:39 PM 08-20-2004
so does anybody here have any real pointers of course i am gonna use protection and make sure that shes on birth control.

but is there anything i should really know about that would make her want sex or is there anything i could do that woud make feel good about having sex with me.

as yall know yes i am still a virgin but see i really like this girl and this girl really likes me and i need to know what to do if u can tell that she is getting hot.

keep bringing the pointers plz, thanks.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 06:42 PM 08-20-2004
Originally Posted by royr17:
so does anybody here have any real pointers of course i am gonna use protection and make sure that shes on birth control.

but is there anything i should really know about that would make her want sex or is there anything i could do that woud make feel good about having sex with me.

as yall know yes i am still a virgin but see i really like this girl and this girl really likes me and i need to know what to do if u can tell that she is getting hot.

keep bringing the pointers plz, thanks.

47 was real....but that's probably after.....

In all seriousness, you start dating a girl.....you start hangin' out, and eventually nature just takes it's course usually; DON'T be timid about it, but don't be a smuck either....if she kisses back, try second base; if she gives you second, try stealin' third; if you make it to third, and she's still in a good mood and respondin'.....why stop there? It's not rocket science Roy....

Good luck; please report your progress to us back here..... :-)
[Reply]
Fairplay 06:43 PM 08-20-2004
Always eat her pussy out first before you have sex.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 06:45 PM 08-20-2004
Originally Posted by Fairplay:
Always eat her pussy out first before you have sex.
Quit tryin' to mislead the boy. Roy, you always do that after sex..... :-)
[Reply]
Coach 06:47 PM 08-20-2004
Quit tryin' to mislead the boy. Roy, you always do that after sex..... :-)

Especially when you "blow" ya wad no less than 10 seconds, then you may be forced to do that. :-)
[Reply]
Page 4 of 16
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up