Page 313 of 4880
« First < 213263303309310311312313 3143153163173233634138131313 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Toby Waller 01:38 AM 01-31-2016
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Pitt Man the Denver offense has been a dumpster fire all season and throughout the playoffs.
thats just you looking at generalizations
who threw 2 TD passes and no ints.last week?

this guy

[Reply]
Toby Waller 01:41 AM 01-31-2016
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
They wouldn't have scored a point on the Chiefs

[Reply]
New World Order 01:43 AM 01-31-2016
Who had 4 touchdowns, threw for 335 yards and put up a 117 rating?

Cam newton.

Denver's d is obviously legit (and cheap). Yes, they can win the game but saying Denver's o is better than Carolina's is asinine. There is absolutely no proof of this.
[Reply]
New World Order 01:45 AM 01-31-2016
Originally Posted by smellypitts:

In all fairness, Manning didn't score a point against KC in week 10.

He didn't even get past midfield
[Reply]
Toby Waller 01:49 AM 01-31-2016
Who had 4 touchdowns, threw for 335 yards and put up a 117 rating?

Cam newton.

Denver's d is obviously legit (and cheap). Yes, they can win the game but saying Denver's o is better than Carolina's is asinine. There is absolutely no proof of this.
against a team missing 3 defensive starters in what i already said was a weak nfc.
High scoring teams dont win super bowls.
Denver beat the team of the decade with the rival QB of the decade.
the Panthers arent anything comparable to the years Seattle had two years ago. Just this years little hot team that a super star will demolish.

the Dab- is this years dirty bird.
this years kiss my bicep,this years Icky Shuffle...losing teams have the stupid end zone dances
[Reply]
Toby Waller 01:51 AM 01-31-2016
In all fairness, Manning didn't score a point against KC in week 10.

He didn't even get past midfield
because..like they told you,he was injured,with his foot and some phantom abdominal/stomach/rib issue
[Reply]
New World Order 01:52 AM 01-31-2016
because..like they told you,he was injured,with his foot and some phantom abdominal/stomach/rib issue

He's looked the same the entire year.

He threw for 9 touchdowns and 17 ints. That's god awful. And you think that's better than Cam :-)
[Reply]
Toby Waller 01:59 AM 01-31-2016
He's looked the same the entire year.

He threw for 9 touchdowns and 17 ints. That's god awful.
again, they told you he was injured.

if there were actually a problem he wouldnt have started and they wouldnt have won.

Trent Dilfer won a SB and you think Manning wont?
[Reply]
New World Order 02:03 AM 01-31-2016
again, they told you he was injured.

if there were actually a problem he wouldnt have started and they wouldnt have won.

Trent Dilfer won a SB and you think Manning wont?

You're getting confused.

I didn't say Carolina would win because their offense is better.

I just said their offense is better than Denver's offense. It doesn't mean I believe Carolina will win.
[Reply]
Toby Waller 02:13 AM 01-31-2016
You're getting confused.

I didn't say Carolina would win because their offense is better.

I just said their offense is better than Denver's offense. It doesn't mean I believe Carolina will win.
:-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:40 AM 01-31-2016
I expect and embrace that response........not really looking for fanboys. I could curtail my observations...,would only be a deliberate attempt at rounding corners and saying things I dont truly think. I understand the value/nuance of social grease. These forums arent about that..its about seeking others that reinforce what you already believe. Total narcissistic freak out....and blaming those that can see through it.
[Reply]
Toby Waller 02:55 AM 01-31-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I expect and embrace that response........not really looking for fanboys. I could curtail my observations...,would only be a deliberate attempt at rounding corners and saying things I dont truly think. I understand the value/nuance of social grease. These forums arent about that..its about seeking others that reinforce what you already believe. Total narcissistic freak out....and blaming those that can see through it.
no,.. I'm just making fun of/having fun with how uniquely odd that last one liner was
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:05 AM 01-31-2016
no,.. I'm just making fun of/having fun with how uniquely odd that last one liner was
I doubt our feet touch the same planet.....enjoy your life...you only have one..in rare instances of extreme cruelty, two. Don't piss off the gods...vengeance is their "business"..
[Reply]
Toby Waller 03:12 AM 01-31-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I doubt our feet touch the same planet.....enjoy your life...you only have one..in rare instances of extreme cruelty, two. Don't piss off the gods...vengeance is their "business"..
I laughed at the mud comment, thats all I meant.
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:21 AM 01-31-2016
I laughed at the mud comment, thats all I meant.
Yes...you meet a lot of "wheel spinners". They at least try, that's admirable....but the elements are against them. No one ever mentions when the god's frown on you...sells less tickets. Face it..some people are just screwed from the get go...and an inordinate number seem to root for the Doncos. Stupid or not...they are still people and need something to believe in. I mean you could also look for joy in a pile of dog turds....probably more honest.
[Reply]
Page 313 of 4880
« First < 213263303309310311312313 3143153163173233634138131313 > Last »
Up