« First < 394546474849 505152535999149 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:53 AM 06-23-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
Kelce is a tight end. I'm talking about WRs.
Right, Kelce will be our leading pass-catcher. Juju will be the leader for WR's in yards and receptions.
[Reply]
neech 08:31 AM 06-23-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
He was a 2nd rounder. He needs to hit the ground running.
Reid keeps the rookies on a short leash.
[Reply]
O.city 08:38 AM 06-23-2022
All we've heard is bitching about Hardman and him being a 2nd rounder. He was raw and a bit of a project.

That's not Moore.

He needs to hit the ground running.
[Reply]
-King- 08:57 AM 06-23-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
There are only so many targets to go around.
when did I say different? I was literally only talking about the WR position.
[Reply]
-King- 08:58 AM 06-23-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Right, Kelce will be our leading pass-catcher. Juju will be the leader for WR's in yards and receptions.
Yes good job. Glad we're on the same page.
[Reply]
TEX 09:42 AM 06-23-2022
Originally Posted by neech:
Reid keeps the rookies on a short leash.
Exactly, that's why it's hard for me to get on board with all the sky high expectations for Skyy Moore. Imo, he'll contribute, but it's not going to be earth-shattering.
[Reply]
TEX 09:44 AM 06-23-2022
You guys need to temper your year one expectations for Moore a bit.

When Hill and Desean were rookies, they didn't have 3 vets in front of them.

Moore will have a package of plays to start more than likely, and that will expand as the season goes on. But he's unlikely to take snaps from Juju, who is an entirely different body type, MVS, who's a blazing speed deep threat, and Hardman who has been in this system now for 3 years and will get a lot of Hill's jet sweep/screen/ specialty stuff.
IMO, this is spot on.
[Reply]
Fish 09:47 AM 06-23-2022
You guys need to temper your year one expectations for Moore a bit.

When Hill and Desean were rookies, they didn't have 3 vets in front of them.

Moore will have a package of plays to start more than likely, and that will expand as the season goes on. But he's unlikely to take snaps from Juju, who is an entirely different body type, MVS, who's a blazing speed deep threat, and Hardman who has been in this system now for 3 years and will get a lot of Hill's jet sweep/screen/ specialty stuff.
Ehh. It just depends on how quickly he picks up the offense. I think the days of limiting rookies just for the sake of them being rookies is long gone. If he picks up the playbook, and plays better than Hardman, he could step right in and contribute. The way he's looked in camp, who knows. Anything is possible.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:11 AM 06-23-2022
Originally Posted by Fish:
Ehh. It just depends on how quickly he picks up the offense. I think the days of limiting rookies just for the sake of them being rookies is long gone. If he picks up the playbook, and plays better than Hardman, he could step right in and contribute. The way he's looked in camp, who knows. Anything is possible.
I don't think it'll be about limiting rookies, I think it's about having 3 talented vets with varying skills in front of him, along with the most prolific TE in football.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:16 AM 06-23-2022
when did I say different? I was literally only talking about the WR position.
There's only one football. Moore is likely to be 4th on the depth chart to begin the season; Hardman is in his 3rd year in this offense, MVS and Juju already know how to be NFL players, they need only to learn the offense.

Moore needs to learn how to be an NFL player against NFL corners coming from Div II, as well as learn the offense.

It's a steeper curve.

Kelce will almost certainly lead the team in receptions, barring injury. Then Juju. Then Hardman, and Moore will probably be around the same as MVS.

There's only one football.
[Reply]
-King- 10:24 AM 06-23-2022
There's only one football. Moore is likely to be 4th on the depth chart to begin the season; Hardman is in his 3rd year in this offense, MVS and Juju already know how to be NFL players, they need only to learn the offense.

Moore needs to learn how to be an NFL player against NFL corners coming from Div II, as well as learn the offense.

It's a steeper curve.

Kelce will almost certainly lead the team in receptions, barring injury. Then Juju. Then Hardman, and Moore will probably be around the same as MVS.

There's only one football.
...what does that have to do with what I posted? All I simply said is that I think Skyy is likely the 3rd best WR right now and I expect that to improve during the season. I never talked about Kelce or how the ball will be spread around or anything like that. It was basically a WR depth chart in paragraph form.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:35 AM 06-23-2022
I honestly have no idea what to expect from the WR group in terms of how they will be 1-4.

On one hand, JuJu seems the most likely to be the leader in terms of productio/targets.

On the other hand, MVS has reportedly been Pat's favorite so far in OTAs and mini camp.

Then you have Hardman, who has been his best when Tyreek is out of the lineup, and he has the most experience in this offense and with Pat.

And Skyy Moore is probably the most talented with the most upside.

I think it's a good problem to have, but I can honestly see any of those guys being WR1 (production/targets wise) by the end of the season.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:39 AM 06-23-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
All we've heard is bitching about Hardman and him being a 2nd rounder. He was raw and a bit of a project.

That's not Moore.

He needs to hit the ground running.
Yep. Skyy is a produce now guy. He can run all the routes the Chiefs like to run. He has great hands. He is a good athlete. There is no reason to expect him to be ANYTHING but the 3rd option.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:45 AM 06-23-2022
...what does that have to do with what I posted? All I simply said is that I think Skyy is likely the 3rd best WR right now and I expect that to improve during the season. I never talked about Kelce or how the ball will be spread around or anything like that. It was basically a WR depth chart in paragraph form.
Look, I think the guy is trash, but Exxon Valdez is going to produce more than Moore. He just is.

Moore will likely be the 4th best WR.
[Reply]
BossChief 11:00 AM 06-25-2022
Going into the playoffs, Skyy Moore will be WR1, but earlier in the year the vets will get the majority of the targets. Pat will quickly trust Moore, though. As that trust builds the more Pat will look for Skyy and feed him when opposing teams adjust coverages. I see Skyy Moore catching fire around week 12 or so.
[Reply]
Page 49 of 280
« First < 394546474849 505152535999149 > Last »
Up