ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 97 of 97
« First < 47879394959697
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2023-2024 NBA Thread***
dirk digler 04:43 PM 10-24-2023
Can't believe the NBA Season is starting tonight. Way to early but here we go.

Lakers vs Nuggets: 6:30PM

Suns vs Warriors: 9PM

Both on TNT
[Reply]
Rams Fan 07:53 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
This might be the craziest thing posted in this thread this season. And that's including Arrow posts.
Wanna name what 2 players would have won Finals MVP with 3 different franchises if that were to occur?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:54 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
It’s not ‘fact’, it’s YOUR opinion. And the majority of the sports world disagrees with you. The majority see Brady as the GOAT in football and MJ in basketball.

I happen to agree with you on Brady, but I also recognize my opinion is not the majority consensus.
My opinion also happens to be a fact in this instance.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:56 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
Wanna name what 2 players would have won Finals MVP with 3 different franchises if that were to occur?
Kawhi has played like 5 healthy seasons his entire career. LeBron has played 21 (and made 8 finals in a row) :-)
[Reply]
Rams Fan 07:57 PM Yesterday
Kawhi has played like 5 healthy seasons his entire career. LeBron has played 21 (and made 8 finals in a row) :-)
Did you ignore the part where I said PO resume?
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 07:57 PM Yesterday
My opinion also happens to be a fact in this instance.
You seem to think very highly of your own opinion.

Not sure why this surprises me.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:58 PM Yesterday
Did you ignore the part where I said PO resume?
No. LeBron has like 3 times as many playoff wins as Kawhi and dozens more than anybody in history.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 08:01 PM Yesterday
No. LeBron has like 3 times as many playoff wins as Kawhi and dozens more than anybody in history.
He also went 1-1 vs LeBron in the Finals and beat Step head to head in the Finals as well.

Guess it doesn’t count if it doesn’t fit your narrative, though.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:02 PM Yesterday
He also went 1-1 vs LeBron in the Finals and beat Step head to head in the Finals as well.

Guess it doesn’t count if it doesn’t fit your narrative, though.
His teams certainly went 1-1 vs. LeBron in the Finals. Of course, he wasn't actually the best player on one of those teams...
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:05 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Yup.

The biggest reason Ham should be fired.

What this series demonstrated is that the Lakers should've been no worse than a 4 seed and arguably as high as a 2.

Ham spent the first 60 games of the season fucking around with his rotation and found out...
Yeah, as nasty as Davis has been and LeBron turning it on, I think I like them in the west against anyone....except Denver. They're just exactly the wrong matchup.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:06 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Yeah, as nasty as Davis has been and LeBron turning it on, I think I like them in the west against anyone....except Denver. They're just exactly the wrong matchup.
That Pelicans win in the play-in always effectively ended their season.
[Reply]
ARROW2 09:11 PM Yesterday
This might be the craziest thing posted in this thread this season. And that's including Arrow posts.
I speak facts. Your idol is a fraud and the LA experiment, by Laker standards, has been an absolute failure. Now go back to doing what you do best, fellating LeBubble.
[Reply]
Page 97 of 97
« First < 47879394959697
Up