ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 49 of 97
« First < 394546474849 5051525359 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>JuJu to Kansas City
Dante84 02:20 PM 03-18-2022

#ChiefsKingdom Let’s Go!

— JuJu Smith-Schuster (@TeamJuJu) March 18, 2022

JuJu Smith-Schuster is getting a one-year, $10.75M deal with the Chiefs, per source.

— Field Yates (@FieldYates) March 18, 2022

[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 09:34 AM 03-20-2022
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
I'm sure he'll be alright. I like the fire.

He's still the 6th man though.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 09:50 AM 03-20-2022
What even is the point of signing a WR for 1 year when it takes multiple years to learn the KC playbook? Maybe Juju is just the Lammons replacement on STs.
[Reply]
TRR 10:23 AM 03-20-2022
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
What even is the point of signing a WR for 1 year when it takes multiple years to learn the KC playbook? Maybe Juju is just the Lammons replacement on STs.
It might take a rookie multiple years, but not a 5 year veteran. That makes no sense…
[Reply]
hometeam 10:49 AM 03-20-2022
Originally Posted by Balto:
Should just go ahead and trade Hardman. Seems he is just gonna cause issues and even if he doesn’t I don’t see anyway Veach gives him the contract that he will want in FA next year.
lol wat? Dude got stronger as the year went on last year, has a tiny contract, and is your 3rd or 4th reciever with the ability to hit home runs, return, and run gadget plays.

The hell is wrong with you people
[Reply]
Dante84 11:13 AM 03-20-2022
Keep Hardman and draft his probable replacement early in April. Someone is going to overpay for his speed next offseason.

If he does amazing we could always tag him.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:16 AM 03-20-2022
Hardman should be valued like a Cordarelle Patterson.

A special teams guy who can provide a nice spark as a gadget player on offense.
[Reply]
CatfishBob2 11:40 AM 03-20-2022
Originally Posted by hometeam:
lol wat? Dude got stronger as the year went on last year, has a tiny contract, and is your 3rd or 4th reciever with the ability to hit home runs, return, and run gadget plays.

The hell is wrong with you people
I brought up the idea a few days ago. Hardman is underused and has some trade value imo. He's been used like a mid round talent., why not see what you can get for him and draft his replacement in the middle rounds
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 11:42 AM 03-20-2022
The pictures were cropped, without the jet trail in the sky
[Reply]
Iconic 12:14 PM 03-20-2022

JuJu Smith-Schuster on his reason for joining the Chiefs: "Playing for Andy. ... When you're in free agency, it comes down to the quarterback."

He also said he is fully healthy & plans to be ready for the start of the team's offseason program.

"I'm all about winning."

— Nate Taylor (@ByNateTaylor) March 20, 2022

[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:26 PM 03-20-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Hardman should be valued like a Cordarelle Patterson.

A special teams guy who can provide a nice spark as a gadget player on offense.
obviously Andy moves his receivers around in his offense but, he’s probably going to be the #2 receiver or Robinson. JuJu is going to be the most valuable in the slot. IMHO.
[Reply]
BWillie 01:34 PM 03-20-2022
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Whiney little bitch.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:41 PM 03-20-2022
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Keep Hardman and draft his probable replacement early in April. Someone is going to overpay for his speed next offseason.

Calvin Austin III with a comp 3rd could be a nice fit there. And he's a no brainer if he slides in the 4th.

Gimme Wyatt 1, Williams 2, Pierce/Tolbert 3a, Austin 3b and maybe Alontae Taylor 4th.

May be a little greedy going back to back WRS in the 3rd, but Austin would rip shit up here, IMO and is a letter perfect replacement for Hardman.

Come to think of it, I wouldn't be looking to just dump Mecole or anthing, but if we could get a 3rd that would let us grab Austin and then use the other two 3rds on a DB and a bigger WR like Pierce or Tolbert, it might work out perfectly.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:52 PM 03-20-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Calvin Austin III with a comp 3rd could be a nice fit there. And he's a no brainer if he slides in the 4th.

Gimme Wyatt 1, Williams 2, Pierce/Tolbert 3a, Austin 3b and maybe Alontae Taylor 4th.

May be a little greedy going back to back WRS in the 3rd, but Austin would rip shit up here, IMO and is a letter perfect replacement for Hardman.

Come to think of it, I wouldn't be looking to just dump Mecole or anthing, but if we could get a 3rd that would let us grab Austin and then use the other two 3rds on a DB and a bigger WR like Pierce or Tolbert, it might work out perfectly.
If you put stock into what Nate Taylor says….

On a podcast and before we signed Juju….he said that he feels the Chiefs want to sign a veteran WR in FA and draft one high. I would assume high means in the first three rounds.
[Reply]
Redbled 01:52 PM 03-20-2022
Originally Posted by Dante84:

And hopefully they pay enough for a comp pick.
[Reply]
CatfishBob2 02:05 PM 03-20-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

A third this year and a conditional 3rd or 4th next year seems very doable. I might target christian Watson if he fell low enough into the 2nd
[Reply]
Page 49 of 97
« First < 394546474849 5051525359 > Last »
Up