ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 51 of 125
« First < 414748495051 5253545561101 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Isaih Pacheco Thread*****
Dante84 04:32 PM 04-30-2022
More to come!

"You alive Isiah?!"

Watch the moment our newest running back got the call ���� pic.twitter.com/lDuOnm0ZsE

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) May 2, 2022

[Reply]
KCrockaholic 07:42 AM 08-18-2022
If you're Clyde that should be bothersome. EB states that Clyde needs to improve his conditioning, and in the same week says he's impressed with Pacheco's work ethic.
[Reply]
CatfishBob2 08:09 AM 08-18-2022
EB also stated that Pacheco needed to improve in the areas a lot of us pointed out. I don't take his comments as an endorsement of any back over the other. I did think that Rojo and Clyde looked a little more doughy than the other backs. I like EB pointing out areas of improvement rather than heaping praise in public
[Reply]
MIAdragon 09:48 AM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Shocked a 7th round rookie has “things to learn. Obvious shit for 800 Alex.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:52 AM 08-18-2022
Here is a real question, how is he in pass pro? Gotta be better on just weight and strength right? And his speed to make the cutback block has to help. Is he smart enough?
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:07 AM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Here is a real question, how is he in pass pro? Gotta be better on just weight and strength right? And his speed to make the cutback block has to help. Is he smart enough?
I'm going to assume he's smarter than Kareem Hunt, and the Chiefs made it work with him just fine his rookie year.

The team will still play it cautious, which is the right move, given they were fine letting Alex run the offense through Hunt, but our offense still has to go through Mahomes, which places far more importance on our RBs blocking well. But if anything happens to CEH and we need to rely more on Pacheco, Andy will figure it out and put Pacheco in favorable positions to not fuck up.

Plus, I'm not going to doubt this kid's attitude. I think he understands that his mantra of "taking a grown man's job" entails mastery of all aspects of the position, so he's probably been working really hard on that stuff.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:16 AM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I'm going to assume he's smarter than Kareem Hunt, and the Chiefs made it work with him just fine his rookie year.

The team will still play it cautious, which is the right move, given they were fine letting Alex run the offense through Hunt, but our offense still has to go through Mahomes, which places far more importance on our RBs blocking well. But if anything happens to CEH and we need to rely more on Pacheco, Andy will figure it out and put Pacheco in favorable positions to not fuck up.

Plus, I'm not going to doubt this kid's attitude. I think he understands that his mantra of "taking a grown man's job" entails mastery of all aspects of the position, so he's probably been working really hard on that stuff.
From what I've read he's been solid in pass pro. And more than anything, willing.

I still wanna see how he looks actually running the football. Would love to see him get 6-8 carries this weekend just to see how he operates behind the OL.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:26 AM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
From what I've read he's been solid in pass pro. And more than anything, willing.

I still wanna see how he looks actually running the football. Would love to see him get 6-8 carries this weekend just to see how he operates behind the OL.
I wanna see him get 10+ carries
[Reply]
Fish 12:31 PM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Might as well cut this piece of shit then.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:03 AM 08-19-2022

I haven’t heard anyone question those things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
kcbubb 02:11 PM 08-19-2022
Pacheco’s oline was so bad that I think he made some bad habits with his patience. He had to go. He didn’t have time to let the play or blocks develop. Patience and his vision is my concern. But I think Andy can scheme for pachecos strengths.
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:22 PM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by CatfishBob2:
EB also stated that Pacheco needed to improve in the areas a lot of us pointed out. I don't take his comments as an endorsement of any back over the other. I did think that Rojo and Clyde looked a little more doughy than the other backs. I like EB pointing out areas of improvement rather than heaping praise in public

You have some of the most consistently stupid takes on this site. Why would you want a coach point out flaws to the media, instead of praising them?

That just starts unnecessary conflict in the locker room.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 04:36 PM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Priest was breaking long runs and was extremely successful in Baltimore. Clyde hasn't had one run longer than 31 yds. Darrel Williams career long is longer than CEH. CEH has no burst or speed. He's just there. 100% JAG.
No, Holmes was not extremely successful in Baltimore. He had a lower ypc than Clyde does. He wasn't highly thought of, and they spent high draft capital to replace him. The myth of pre-Roaf Priest Holmes just keeps on keeping on.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 04:38 PM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
JFC.

Seems perfectly fair to boot you both... for starting the bullshit and then not just the initial political bullshit response, but to keep going with it.

You're welcome back in 14 days though!
I'm as lefty as they come, and I approve this message.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 04:40 PM 08-19-2022
Canton bound
[Reply]
kevrunner 04:48 PM 08-19-2022
This is from an article I read describing his strengths and weaknesses:

Pacheco is an excellent pass protector, showing the necessary awareness to scan and pick up blitzers with a firm punch and stout anchor.
[Reply]
Page 51 of 125
« First < 414748495051 5253545561101 > Last »
Up