ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3686 of 3903
« First < 2686318635863636367636823683368436853686 3687368836893690369637363786 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
loochy 12:31 PM 08-24-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Only compared to Mahomes, Rogers, and Russell. No other QBs in the NFL are that much better than Carr.

[Reply]
Otter 12:32 PM 08-24-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Thanks for that. Just think it's important to bring up facts when these conversations tend to steer towards tearing each other down based on demographics. There a numerous folks showing their butts from all stripes. At this point anyone refusing to get the vaccine is a complete dufus. That's all there is to is. Just got done with a 10 day quarantine for my wife's breakthrough case. Just me, my 3 year old, and 6 year old. Hardest week I've endured since being downrange in Afghanistan. I can only imagine the heartbreak for families in the hospital. My wife was very sick, but I believe we would have been in the hospital without the vaccine. And she has 0 comorbid conditions as a 35 year old.
It's such a weird disease. My brother had it unvaccinated and was working out and felt fine. Neighbor was dead in a week. The mutations and variations of symptoms combined with being so recent is a bit much for anyone to comprehend including the big brain guys.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 12:40 PM 08-24-2021
Originally Posted by loochy:
Broken bones in your back sucks.

Also, Carr outplayed Mahomes in both games last year Vs the Chiefs.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:45 PM 08-24-2021
The fact that anyone thinks getting vaxxed is a political propolistion is pure insanity.
It really is. I don't understand it at all.

Of course, I also don't understand preferring to inject one's self with horse dewormer or pool cleaner.

The whole thing is bizarre.
[Reply]
Otter 12:50 PM 08-24-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:

Of course, I also don't understand preferring to inject myself with horse dewormer or pool cleaner.

Do you know anyone who has injected themselves with horse dewormer or pool cleaner or know anyone who knows someone who has?

No need to answer.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:53 PM 08-24-2021
Originally Posted by Otter:
Do you know anyone who has injected themselves with horse dewormer or pool cleaner or know anyone who knows someone who has?

No need to answer.
No, but I absolutely know people who have strongly advocated for each drug over the vaccine. I have no idea if they actually took them or not or how they might have taken them.
[Reply]
suzzer99 01:26 PM 08-24-2021
Originally Posted by jdubya:
Meanwhile 100’s of thousands are pouring over the southern border each month with reportedly a 40% positive Covid rate. The next variant has already began in South America so how long will it take to reach the US? Meanwhile neighbors and friends scream at each other about vax vs unvaxxed and often blaming political ideologies but the real “superspreader” event is happening daily pouring over the border. Now let’s talk about who has blood on their hands. Do you like apples? How about them apples?

[Reply]
suzzer99 01:28 PM 08-24-2021
Originally Posted by Fat Elvis:
Demographic breakdown of who has been vaccinated....

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/mee...2em1PaI4B1FB_k

Can't say that the results of this poll is too surprising...

Spoiler!
I see some Darwin awards clubs on there.
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 01:32 PM 08-24-2021
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
I see some Darwin awards clubs on there.
That's what the "Delta" on the Delta variant stands for....
[Reply]
Otter 01:32 PM 08-24-2021
No, but I absolutely know people who have strongly advocated for each drug over the vaccine. I have no idea if they actually took them or not or how they might have taken them.
Might be doing society a favor for those unable to comprehend pool cleaner doesn't belong in the human body. You can't dumb down the world so the lowest common denominator are safe.
[Reply]
Strongside 01:44 PM 08-24-2021
Broken bones in your back sucks.

Also, Carr outplayed Mahomes in both games last year Vs the Chiefs.
Take your political bullshit to DC.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:22 PM 08-24-2021
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
That poll seems way off at first glance
There are a couple demographics there that the numbers do not align with any of the previous numbers reported, and they are off by a lot.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:23 PM 08-24-2021

Of course, I also don't understand preferring to inject one's self with horse dewormer or pool cleaner.

Nonsense, 100% nonsense.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 02:45 PM 08-24-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
There are a couple demographics there that the numbers do not align with any of the previous numbers reported, and they are off by a lot.
That's because it's a poll and not based on any actual data from the CDC.
[Reply]
suzzer99 03:02 PM 08-24-2021

Thalidomide was trialed in the U.S. and a total of 17 kids with birth defects were born. The FDA did exactly what it was supposed to do and never approved this drug. Stop spreading fear and fake news.

— GOP Survivor #GetVaxxed Sarcasm, Inc. (@zoostationaz)
August 24, 2021

Perfect example of how the disinformation bubble works. Twitter make take down the tweet or label it misinformation eventually. But it won't matter. He'll just claim he was cancelled and screenshots of the tweet will spread like cancer all over the anti-vaxx-internet.
[Reply]
Page 3686 of 3903
« First < 2686318635863636367636823683368436853686 3687368836893690369637363786 > Last »
Up