ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 50 of 1989
« First < 404647484950 51525354601001505501050 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:54 AM 02-15-2021
:-)
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:55 PM 02-15-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Facts just don't matter to conspiracy theorists. They've made up their mind and will live in their fantasy world no matter the evidence to the contrary.
:-)

You're buying the takes of the same people who've been overselling the Wu Flu, when there's been proof and admissions (from the CDC among others) regarding the "errors" of that overselling, and you're calling others conspiracy theorists.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 12:58 PM 02-15-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
:-)

You're buying the takes of the same people who've been overselling the Wu Flu, when there's been proof and admissions (from the CDC among others) regarding the "errors" of that overselling, and you're calling others conspiracy theorists.
Well, I suppose if you are OK with fear mongering, go for it. CDC and others over selling, aka fear mongering, the COVID dangers surely justifies your own fear mongering on even thinner reasons.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 12:59 PM 02-15-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Great, isn't it? Guess masks work after all...
https://reason.com/volokh/2020/04/03...e-and-helpful/
[Reply]
Donger 01:06 PM 02-15-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
https://reason.com/volokh/2020/04/03...e-and-helpful/
Yep. Mitigation efforts work.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:22 PM 02-15-2021
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
got my vaccine Sat.

Sunday fine.

This morning- I can only walk in circles to the left and my only thought is about hamburgers. My third toe on both feet have turned plaid and there are people and invisible drones circling my house. When I look at my tv, I see words.

Damn vaccine.
Right, but were there any NEGATIVE effects?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:24 PM 02-15-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Yep. Mitigation efforts work.
That was always clear. Even if one didn't understand/believe the science, common sense would have led to that conclusion.
[Reply]
Donger 01:26 PM 02-15-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
That was always clear. Even if one didn't understand/believe the science, common sense would have led to that conclusion.
It wasn't clear to everyone. Not even close.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 01:30 PM 02-15-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Yep. Mitigation efforts work.
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
That was always clear. Even if one didn't understand/believe the science, common sense would have led to that conclusion.
Originally Posted by Donger:
It wasn't clear to everyone. Not even close.
I mean, my link is from a Libertarian website. It is science/facts, not political dogma for God's sake.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 01:32 PM 02-15-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Right, but were there any NEGATIVE effects?
:-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:32 PM 02-15-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
I mean, my link is from a Libertarian website. It is science/facts, not political dogma for God's sake.
Yes, folks at LR citing numbers from the CDC's own site, but by all means let's use the left's trope of it being the "science" that supports your side.

The science does not support Pitt or Donger—or you. It just depends on what parts of the science you want to use. I have also used that epidemiologist from Yale School of Public Health and other doctors that were on the Ingraham Angle but you just reject those out-of-hand or ignore. I have used different sources for the past year—not just LR.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:32 PM 02-15-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Well, I suppose if you are OK with fear mongering, go for it. CDC and others over selling, aka fear mongering, the COVID dangers surely justifies your own fear mongering on even thinner reasons.
What you claim to be fear mongering is nothing of the kind.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:34 PM 02-15-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
:-)

You're buying the takes of the same people who've been overselling the Wu Flu, when there's been proof and admissions (from the CDC among others) regarding the "errors" of that overselling, and you're calling others conspiracy theorists.
Because he can't really refute such things by articulating an argument. That's why he resorts to smear. He argues like a leftist.
[Reply]
Donger 01:40 PM 02-15-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
The science does not support Pitt or Donger—or you.
Of course it does. Masks and other mitigation efforts work. Like COVID-19, influenza is spread by humans.

That's why we have had such a minimal flu season this year.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:55 PM 02-15-2021
Public Health Policy as Police State Works /?donger]:-)
[Reply]
Page 50 of 1989
« First < 404647484950 51525354601001505501050 > Last »
Up