ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 102 of 1990
« First < 252929899100101102 1031041051061121522026021102 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
Fish 11:01 PM 03-29-2021
Getting the Moderna on Friday. Bring it on. Can't wait to get it over with.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 07:15 AM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Tell that to AdolphOBush here. He seems to think it's equivalent to an ID to prove who you really are to vote. One area and to drive on a govt funded road. He probably never knew they had these in the Soviet Union, where people could only go a certain number of miles from where they lived because that's where they worked. The govt outsourcing it to corporations is just a fascist version of the same thing designed to carry out public policy.

It's ****in' totalitarian and dystopian but I am actually seeing conservatives cave into apathy over it instead of fighting it. :-)
Then you have a problem with passports too, right?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 07:17 AM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
I don't read his posts. I saw more than enough to learn that he's not worth reading, and acted accordingly. I suggest you do the same. Trust me when I tell you that there's a solid dozen posters here, or more, that using the ignore function on will dramatically improve your CP-DC experience, and he's one of them.
Snowflake. :-)
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 07:38 AM 03-30-2021
Poor Ron does not seem to understand he is Governor, and a good one, but he cannot tell France what rules they, or any other country places on foreign travel into those countries. And its a fair bet the US may require them as well.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:06 AM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Poor Ron does not seem to understand he is Governor, and a good one, but he cannot tell France what rules they, or any other country places on foreign travel into those countries. And its a fair bet the US may require them as well.
Poor HCF must suffer from dementia to think a lawyer-trained man like DeSantis doesn't know any of this and must be talked-down and lectured too. DeSantis was talking about his own state.

Furthermore, HCF doesn't understand the role that raising public awareness of this danger can play in mitigating such efforts—which can get public opinion against it. Of course we know that HCF wants such suppressive legislation. The debate has to start somewhere, sometime instead of just having corporatists, who you love, just decide to pass something with no debate.

Get the message out there DeSantis, even if we stand alone as a state! We can be known as the Free State. Time for a leader out there to wake up the sheep-behaving masses—and I don't mean the "woke" masses to separate those who are fascist-totalitarians from the the good folks.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:56 AM 03-30-2021
It’s ‘entirely possible’ vaccine campaigns ‘will be used for massive-scale depopulation’: Former Pfizer VP

March 29, 2020 (America’s Frontline Doctors) – Dr. Michael Yeadon, a former Vice President and Chief Science Officer for Pfizer, spoke with great urgency to America’s Frontline Doctors (AFLDS) late last week warning that the drive to inject the largest possible portion of the population with experimental COVID-19 vaccines is “madness,” involves “evil,” includes “crimes against humanity” and may have the intention of “massive-scale depopulation.”

Yeadon’s comments are also made in the broader context of a sharp debate over theories offered by Geert Vanden Bossche, a vaccine expert associated with the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, who, with the appearance of a “whistleblower” has also warned of a “global catastrophe without equal” due to the way these vaccines have been utilized.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion...e-depopulation
RIP to those who have already received it. Don't say I didn't warn ya'. I was only trying to help you.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:17 AM 03-30-2021
It’s ‘entirely possible’ vaccine campaigns ‘will be used for massive-scale depopulation’: Former Pfizer VP

March 29, 2020 (America’s Frontline Doctors) – Dr. Michael Yeadon, a former Vice President and Chief Science Officer for Pfizer, spoke with great urgency to America’s Frontline Doctors (AFLDS) late last week warning that the drive to inject the largest possible portion of the population with experimental COVID-19 vaccines is “madness,” involves “evil,” includes “crimes against humanity” and may have the intention of “massive-scale depopulation.”

Yeadon’s comments are also made in the broader context of a sharp debate over theories offered by Geert Vanden Bossche, a vaccine expert associated with the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, who, with the appearance of a “whistleblower” has also warned of a “global catastrophe without equal” due to the way these vaccines have been utilized.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion...e-depopulation
RIP to those who have already received it. Don't say I didn't warn ya'. I was only trying to help you.
Oh look, an op-ed piece from one of the dumbest sites on the internet...and you buy it hook, line, and sinker without question because you are easily manipulated.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 09:27 AM 03-30-2021
I got Number 2 about 24 hours ago. (Pfizer). I was geared up for the possibility that I might feel pretty cruddy for a quarter of a day or so, as many of the folks I know who have had the Pfizer vaccine had a brief bout of flu-like symptoms (chills, fever, fatigue, body aches), including Mrs. Idaho.

I skated through. Slept really well last night. Got REALLY tired around 6 p.m. but pushed through it. Little more tired this morning than normal (but I've been a TWINDAD for five years+ now. Tired is a standard state of being).

Still no second heads/dicks, still don't need to order tinfoil in mass quantities.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:28 AM 03-30-2021
It can take up to ten years for side effects to manifest themselves. The re-infections, Gillian-Barre, coming cancers and deaths are not immediate, just for some.

EU claims roughly 4,000 people have been killed by the Covid vaccine rollout.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:41 AM 03-30-2021
It can take up to ten years for side effects to manifest themselves. The re-infections, Gillian-Barre, coming cancers and deaths are not immediate, just for some.

Got a link? There hasn't been a single death in the US proven to be caused by a Covid vaccine.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:06 AM 03-30-2021

The German state of Berlin is again suspending the use of AstraZeneca’s coronavirus vaccine for people under 60 due to reports of blood clots.

Berlin’s top health official, Dilek Kalayci, said Tuesday that the decision was taken as a precaution ahead of a meeting of representatives from all of Germany’s 16 states after the country’s medical regulator announced 31 cases of rare blood clots in people who had recently received the vaccine. Nine of the people died.

[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:10 AM 03-30-2021
Those nine people died because of preexisting conditions.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 11:33 AM 03-30-2021
Got my 1st Pfizer jab scheduled for tomorrow. I'll let you know when I start hearing the voices from the tracking chips.
[Reply]
Spott 03:01 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Got my 1st Pfizer jab scheduled for tomorrow. I'll let you know when I start hearing the voices from the tracking chips.
I just got mine a few minutes ago and so far no little beeps. I’ll watch for drones on the way home.
[Reply]
Shaid 03:11 PM 03-30-2021
My Moderna one went totally fine outside of the extra arm now growing out of my chest.
[Reply]
Page 102 of 1990
« First < 252929899100101102 1031041051061121522026021102 > Last »
Up