ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 39 of 435
« First < 293536373839 404142434989139 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
O.city 08:33 PM 09-23-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
You wanna try that again without contradicting yourself?
I didn’t but ok

Keep doin you Pete
[Reply]
-King- 08:33 PM 09-23-2019
You wanna try that again without contradicting yourself?
He didn't contradict himself. You're the one talking about 10 sacks in 3 games.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:35 PM 09-23-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
I didn’t but ok

Keep doin you Pete
Read what you said again. He doesn't need to have 10 sacks but they spent a lot of resources to get him and he isn't playing to that level. What level? You never clarified therefore one can only infer a contradiction.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:36 PM 09-23-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
He didn't contradict himself. You're the one talking about 10 sacks in 3 games.
You're the one crying about him after only 3 games. I remember people bitching about Trent Green and Priest Holmes in similar fashion. Something tells me you were among that crowd as well.
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:37 PM 09-23-2019
The fact that you have to go to these extremes is so stupid. Is asking them to keep teams from under 6ypc too much to ask? Are we the only team that has new players and new coaches? Is Frank Clark the only defensive player who gets doubled and chipped? The excuses you guys are making are so stupid.
Man, it's just such a waste of time to argue anymore. Nothing is going to change there minds, so it's a fucking lost cause. I'll see how he is this week and if there's no improvement I'll be back lol.

I was against this trade before it happened, but then was able to talk myself into it. I really really want him to play like he is supposed to, because if he becomes the guy he was with the Seahawks, then this defense will be so much better. He's no where close to the player he was when he was with Seattle and if his highlights from last season looked anything like his highlights from this year, then Frank wouldn't have been traded for a 1st, 2nd and given $100 mil. If he was people would have went absolutely nuts.

I'm glad Pete has showed up to be the dramatic bad bitch he is, though. He only knows extremes!

Bye everyone. See you all next week!
[Reply]
petegz28 08:39 PM 09-23-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Man, it's just such a waste of time to argue anymore. Nothing is going to change there minds, so it's a ****ing lost cause. I'll see how he is this week and if there's no improvement I'll be back lol.

I was against this trade before it happened, but then was able to talk myself into it. I really really want him to play like he is supposed to, because if he becomes the guy he was with the Seahawks, then this defense will be so much better. He's no where close to the player he was when he was with Seattle and if his highlights from last season looked anything like his highlights from this year, then Frank wouldn't have been traded for a 1st, 2nd and given $100 mil. If he was people would have went absolutely nuts.

I'm glad Pete has showed up to be the dramatic bad bitch he is, though. He only knows extremes!

Bye everyone. See you all next week!
How many times are you going to say this? Just curious....:-)
[Reply]
O.city 08:40 PM 09-23-2019
Read what you said again. He doesn't need to have 10 sacks but they spent a lot of resources to get him and he isn't playing to that level. What level? You never clarified therefore one can only infer a contradiction.
Yeah, no

He’s paid like one of the best defensive players in the league. Players of that caliber aren’t supposed to make impact by “taking chip blocks and getting double teamed to open up others”

Khalil Mack gets doubled. Still is disruptive. Aaron’s Donald is the same
[Reply]
petegz28 08:43 PM 09-23-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Yeah, no

He’s paid like one of the best defensive players in the league. Players of that caliber aren’t supposed to make impact by “taking chip blocks and getting double teamed to open up others”

Khalil Mack gets doubled. Still is disruptive. Aaron’s Donald is the same
You mean like:

Mack? 1 sack
Donald? 1 sack
Ingram? 1 sack
Bosa? 1.5 sacks

Clark....1 sack

Seems like he is right there with the rest of the big names. And they all have the advantage of playing in the same defense on the same team they played on last year.
[Reply]
-King- 08:44 PM 09-23-2019
You're the one crying about him after only 3 games. I remember people bitching about Trent Green and Priest Holmes in similar fashion. Something tells me you were among that crowd as well.
Are you really going to talk about someone bitching? Have you ever read some of your many post game word vomit threads? Some of your game day thread posts?

I'm talking about 3 games because that's all we have played. If we go on to play well and Frank Clark becomes a beast the rest of the season, then I'll say he played great. But he had only played 3 games and has failed to live up to the hype in the 3 games. If you want, you can ask AustinChief to shut down the forum until after game 16 to prevent us from criticizing or praising players during the season since you're against that.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:46 PM 09-23-2019
Are you really going to talk about someone bitching? Have you ever read some of your many post game word vomit threads? Some of your game day thread posts?

I'm talking about 3 games because that's all we have played. If we go on to play well and Frank Clark becomes a beast the rest of the season, then I'll say he played great. But he had only played 3 games and has failed to live up to the hype in the 3 games. If you want, you can ask AustinChief to shut down the forum until after game 16 to prevent us from criticizing or praising players during the season since you're against that.
Don't get mad because you are being called out for being a bitch after only 3 games. This isn't Madden.

You can criticize him all you want over his first 3 games in a new defense on a new team. Just don't get pissed when people criticize you for doing so.
[Reply]
-King- 08:50 PM 09-23-2019
Don't get mad because you are being called out for being a bitch after only 3 games. This isn't Madden.

You can criticize him all you want over his first 3 games in a new defense on a new team. Just don't get pissed when people criticize you for doing so.
So can we also not praise a player for playing well after 3 games? Or how does this work? Can I say that Hardman looks great so far? What about Ogbah? Did you go into the thread about him and say it's too early to praise him? Cause I think the two of them have been very good so far.

Or does this rule only apply to underperforming players?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:50 PM 09-23-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Pete, the voice of reason.

Just heard a flock of pigs flying by on their way to the AIDs tree.
Sometimes its wise to consider your allies when reviewing the strength of your position.

Pete, as is his custom, has resorted to straw men in lieu of reasoned analysis. He hasn't been able to speak intelligently to the criticism of Clark so he's resorted making up stances to rail against.

If you ever find yourself thinking that Pete is being reasonable about something, you need to think reeeeaaaaal hard about where you stand in the discussion.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:52 PM 09-23-2019
So can we also not praise a player for playing well after 3 games? Or how does this work? Can I say that Hardman looks great so far? What about Ogbah? Did you go into the thread about him and say it's too early to praise him? Cause I think the two of them have been very good so far.

Or does this rule only apply to underperforming players?
You're free to do what you want.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:53 PM 09-23-2019
Exhibit A, Clay.

This is either willful ignorance or the inane 'victory lap' of the functionally retarded.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:53 PM 09-23-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Sometimes is wise to consider your allies when reviewing the strength of your position.

Pete, as is his custom, has resorted to straw men in lieu of reasoned analysis. He hasn't been able to speak intelligently to the criticism of Clark so he's resorted making up stances to rail against.

If you ever find yourself thinking that Pete is being reasonable about something, you need to think reeeeaaaaal hard about where you stand in the discussion.
Yeah, it's better to totally rip a guy who is in a completely new system because he hasn't done X in all of 3 games. And then to totally gloss over what he has done because it wasn't X.

That's logical....think hard and stuff
[Reply]
Page 39 of 435
« First < 293536373839 404142434989139 > Last »
Up