ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 365 of 435
« First < 265315355361362363364365 366367368369375415 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:06 PM 06-21-2022
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
They saved more money on restructure than by cutting him so.:-)
No they didn't.

But keep slurping that nonsense up and flat-ass ignoring the math.

Some idiot on Arrowhead Pride will gladly feed you bad numbers anytime you'd like.

The Chiefs took on around $8 million in additional and unnecessary liabilities over the next 2 years by restructuring him vs. cutting him. The didn't save shit.

This is going to become the "he's just doing his job" memorial nonsensical justification for Frank Clark's bullshit all season, isn't it?
[Reply]
TEX 04:17 PM 06-21-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
The people complaining that he's overpaid are complaining because he shouldn't be under contract AT ALL.

They should've cut his ass.
Exactly the case.
[Reply]
irafreak 04:27 PM 06-21-2022
At what point can we officially put Frank Clark in the infamous list of all time chiefs hated players? Build him a statue next to Cassell, the kicker that shall not be named, and grbac . ...is eric winston in that group? Todd Blackledge?
[Reply]
-King- 04:50 PM 06-21-2022
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
The same people complaining that Clark is overpaid are also complaining that the Chiefs saved $1.25M on him not showing up in June.
I mean he should have never had the opportunity to earn that in the first place... Him not coming to camp just reinforces that.
[Reply]
RunKC 05:37 PM 06-21-2022
Originally Posted by irafreak:
At what point can we officially put Frank Clark in the infamous list of all time chiefs hated players? Build him a statue next to Cassell, the kicker that shall not be named, and grbac . ...is eric winston in that group? Todd Blackledge?
He’s not. Players like Dee Ford lost us a shot at our first super bowl appearance of our lives and Frank Clark was a key component to winning one for us a year later
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:45 PM 06-21-2022
This is going to become the "he's just doing his job" memorial nonsensical justification for Frank Clark's bullshit all season, isn't it?
It's just as likely as your pretending to be in the minority of people here who think Frank Clark sucks and no longer want him on the team.
[Reply]
kccrow 06:07 PM 06-21-2022
He's not worth his contract but he's not on that level of suck.
[Reply]
notorious 06:13 PM 06-21-2022
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
The same people complaining that Clark is overpaid are also complaining that the Chiefs saved $1.25M on him not showing up in June.
My god.

I can't imagine giving up that kind of money not to be somewhere.
[Reply]
kccrow 06:19 PM 06-21-2022
Originally Posted by notorious:
My god.

I can't imagine giving up that kind of money not to be somewhere.
If your boss offered you a bonus of 5% of your annual income to be somewhere for a week, I think most would take it. That's not even considering that, in Frank's case, it's enough for me to retire comfortably.
[Reply]
notorious 06:22 PM 06-21-2022
Originally Posted by kccrow:
If your boss offered you a bonus of 5% of your annual income to be somewhere for a week, I think most would take it. That's not even considering that, in Frank's case, it's enough for me to retire comfortably.
Exactly.

He gave up roughly 10%.

He must be a colossal moron.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:41 PM 06-21-2022
Lol no. Dude played a big part in our Championship run, especially against the Texans. Had a monster game sans Chris Jones.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:17 PM 06-21-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Lol no. Dude played a big part in our Championship run, especially against the Texans. Had a monster game sans Chris Jones.
People can whine, cry, and stomp their feet all they want but they don't win that title without him.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:20 PM 06-21-2022
No they didn't.

But keep slurping that nonsense up and flat-ass ignoring the math.

Some idiot on Arrowhead Pride will gladly feed you bad numbers anytime you'd like.

The Chiefs took on around $8 million in additional and unnecessary liabilities over the next 2 years by restructuring him vs. cutting him. The didn't save shit.

We got alot of shit going off on Veach for that dumbass move. When you watch Clark half ass it while the QB is running for a first down in a playoff game its truly baffling why he was brought back. Then he doesn't show up to mini camp. First it was he's working out on his own then it's a child being born. This guy has cashed in and then some.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:21 PM 06-21-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
It's just as likely as your pretending to be in the minority of people here who think Frank Clark sucks and no longer want him on the team.
Look at the reactions when it was announced he was coming back. People pretended we were saving a considerable amount of money by doing so.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 12:10 AM 06-22-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Look at the reactions when it was announced he was coming back. People pretended we were saving a considerable amount of money by doing so.
Someone start a poll whether asking people are happy Frank Clark is on the team.

What's your best guess? 95% or so answering "no"?
[Reply]
Page 365 of 435
« First < 265315355361362363364365 366367368369375415 > Last »
Up