ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 251 of 435
« First < 151201241247248249250251 252253254255261301351 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:54 PM 12-07-2020
Clark is regressing bad. Jones had a really nice game yesterday with a couple pressures and some nice run stops. Clark hasn’t really done shit
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:57 PM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Well shit.
Yeah, if he has Crohn's, it's not good news.

I know a couple of people with Crohn's.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 01:13 PM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
:-)

Where did I say the league hates Mahomes?

The Chiefs have had multiple TD’s called back for holds far less egregious than that. Again, you’re denying the facts to be the contrarian bundle of sticks that you are.
For some reason, the Chiefs rarely seem to benefit from calls like this; or it's my own confirmation bias that I don't recall when they happen. What I do remember is seeing SI cover pictures of Peyton Manning with Tamba Hali being held like crazy, or Neil Smith being tackled while chasing Elway with the zebra standing there with his hand on the flag watching the play like he has money on it.

Personally, I think it's an unconscious bias driven by the desire for the NFL to have parity. It's all about the entertainment money and selling products to the people who watch. Although Mahomes is a special talent and we are lucky to have him, we also live in fly-over country and don't really matter. They will show pictures of Elway all night long however how often does Clark Hunt get shown on TV?
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:20 PM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Yeah, if he has Crohn's, it's not good news.

I know a couple of people with Crohn's.
And he’s the type of guy who’s going to play through it all.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 01:35 PM 12-07-2020
So if he does in fact have Crohn's disease, is that something that can somehow be treated, or are we just shit out of luck with him going forward?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:37 PM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
For some reason, the Chiefs rarely seem to benefit from calls like this; or it's my own confirmation bias that I don't recall when they happen. What I do remember is seeing SI cover pictures of Peyton Manning with Tamba Hali being held like crazy, or Neil Smith being tackled while chasing Elway with the zebra standing there with his hand on the flag watching the play like he has money on it.

Personally, I think it's an unconscious bias driven by the desire for the NFL to have parity. It's all about the entertainment money and selling products to the people who watch. Although Mahomes is a special talent and we are lucky to have him, we also live in fly-over country and don't really matter. They will show pictures of Elway all night long however how often does Clark Hunt get shown on TV?
Probably a lot of this here.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:38 PM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
And he’s the type of guy who’s going to play through it all.
For sure he'll play through it, the question is how well he plays.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:39 PM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
So if he does in fact have Crohn's disease, is that something that can somehow be treated, or are we just shit out of luck with him going forward?
It can be treated but as I said, the treatment is pretty harsh. Maybe Hamas can chime in, he knows a lot about Pharma.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:42 PM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
For sure he'll play through it, the question is how well he plays.
It’s not like we have anybody else who can step in. KPass is meh, Okafor is always hurt and Danna is a rookie.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 01:44 PM 12-07-2020
Clark simply is not that good. Just face the facts. It was a bad trade. Veach dick suckers can't face the fact he made a bad move. We at least got a SB out of it and he played great in playoffs so let's be happy about that but first chance Chiefs get - they should move on.
[Reply]
R Clark 01:45 PM 12-07-2020
I don’t remember okafor doing anything last night?
[Reply]
R Clark 01:48 PM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Clark simply is not that good. Just face the facts. It was a bad trade. Veach dick suckers can't face the fact he made a bad move. We at least got a SB out of it and he played great in playoffs so let's be happy about that but first chance Chiefs get - they should move on.
He hasn’t played well this yr but after he got healthy last yr he kicked ass not only rushing but also setting the edge ,I thought he played the run pretty damn good?
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 01:50 PM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by R Clark:
He hasn’t played well this yr but after he got healthy last yr he kicked ass not only rushing but also setting the edge ,I thought he played the run pretty damn good?
He's not bad just not worth the contract. And yeah he has his moments hopefully he will tear it up during the playoffs
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:52 PM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by R Clark:
I don’t remember okafor doing anything last night?
He was in on a couple of nice stops.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:59 PM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
The Chiefs wouldn't have advanced in the playoffs and won the Super Bowl without Frank Clark, so he was worth every goddamn penny and both draft picks that made it happen.
[Reply]
Page 251 of 435
« First < 151201241247248249250251 252253254255261301351 > Last »
Up