ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 124 of 435
« First < 2474114120121122123124 125126127128134174224 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 09:27 PM 11-03-2019
Frank Clark is good against the run and Epstein didn't kill himself.
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 09:28 PM 11-03-2019
Great that the Colts have managed to motivate Houston, because he sure wasn't last year.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:31 PM 11-03-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Your claim was they couldn’t afford him.

Don’t move the goalposts and deflect.

Just own the fact Seattle didn’t WANT to pay him.
I’m talking about long term dumbass. That’s not moving goalposts. Did they give Clowney a long term contract? No. He’s likely a one year rental, like Clark would’ve been.
[Reply]
BossChief 09:49 PM 11-03-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I’m talking about long term dumbass. That’s not moving goalposts. Did they give Clowney a long term contract? No. He’s likely a one year rental, like Clark would’ve been.
You have no idea what they want with Clowney long term.

They can’t negotiate a new deal till the seasons over.

What we DO know is Seattle didn’t want to pay Clark.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:54 PM 11-03-2019
If Clark would start playing like he has his whole career in Seattle, this defense could be amazing.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:55 PM 11-03-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Could have had him playing on the tag for a 3rd and he’s played more games than Clark iirc

Or could have done neither and played with the dl they put out there today plus a few more picks
And you could have bought stock in Amazon in 2007 and been filthy rich right now, so why didn’t you?

This hindsight stuff is hilarious. If anyone on here said we could have traded a 3rd and a player for Clowney you would have been laughed off the board.

Speaking of...he has 2 sacks in 9 games. You guys are bitching at Clark for 3 sacks in 2 less games but loving Clowney’s 2 sacks.

Come on
[Reply]
-King- 10:13 PM 11-03-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
And you could have bought stock in Amazon in 2007 and been filthy rich right now, so why didn’t you?

This hindsight stuff is hilarious. If anyone on here said we could have traded a 3rd and a player for Clowney you would have been laughed off the board.

Speaking of...he has 2 sacks in 9 games. You guys are bitching at Clark for 3 sacks in 2 less games but loving Clowney’s 2 sacks.

Come on
I'd rather have 2 sacks in 9 games from a player we gave up a 3rd for than 3 sacks in 9 games from a player we gave up a 1st and 2nd for.

I swear this isn't a hard concept to understand.
[Reply]
-King- 10:14 PM 11-03-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
If Clark would start playing like he has his whole career in Seattle, this defense could be amazing.
Yep. Hopefully he starts when he comes back cause the way he played the first half of the season won't cut it.
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:05 PM 11-04-2019
Has he found his neck?! I repeat has Frank Clark found his fucking neck?!
[Reply]
O.city 09:11 PM 11-04-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:

Come on
If I got paid to be a financial advisor, I’d be expected to have a pretty good idea on trends and value.

Similarly, if I’m a gm, I need to understand the market and see where it’s headed in terms of players and value.

Up to this point, the frank Clark trade isn’t very valuable.

Clowney cost them a 3rd and the money for a year. Come on man, this isn’t hard
[Reply]
O.city 09:12 PM 11-04-2019
People are bitching at Clark because he was billed as this top 5 defensive player and would justify what they gave up

It’s not just the production
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:04 PM 11-04-2019
Well...

He was great against Denver, which is the first game the defense looked like a good defense.

Perhaps when he comes back, he'll look like himself, again too.

I mean everyone else is looking much, much better.

I'll tell you this: If he does, look the fuck out.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 10:05 PM 11-04-2019
I'm optimistic that with the defense finding it's groove, Clark can step in and make a big impact during the most important part of the season.

The new aggressive approach, combined with KC's naturally aggressive offensive approach is working well.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:24 PM 11-04-2019
O.City nobody could have fucking known the Texans would end up with no GM and go full retard.

Don’t even pretend like Veach should’ve seen that coming. You want to bitch about the trade itself? Fine, but that’s just unfair and silly to say he should’ve seen that coming. For crying out loud, the Texans wanted the same compensation we gave up for Clark at the time.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 07:35 AM 11-05-2019
Let’s also not pretend the Texans would have actually accepted the same compensation for Clooney from the Chiefs they accepted from Seattle.

They might have, but there’s no way to know. I remain optimistic about what Clark can/will do when he gets back.
[Reply]
Page 124 of 435
« First < 2474114120121122123124 125126127128134174224 > Last »
Up