ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 118 of 435
« First < 1868108114115116117118 119120121122128168218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
kccrow 10:29 AM 11-02-2019
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
Just let it go. Clark is good. Really good. He's already done things we haven't seen a Chiefs DE do in years. He's loads better than Ford.
He's not even close to really good. He's solid and a worthy starter, yet nowhere near worth his salary.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:34 AM 11-02-2019
Originally Posted by kccrow:
He's not even close to really good. He's solid and a worthy starter, yet nowhere near worth his salary.
Gotta love how some of you pretend that 2016-2018 didn’t happen and he’s wasn’t one of the best edge rushers in the league over that span.

You want to say he hasn’t been they guy in KC 7 games in? That’s fine, but let’s not act like he hasn’t been consistently really good up until this year.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:46 AM 11-02-2019
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
Just let it go. Clark is good. Really good. He's already done things we haven't seen a Chiefs DE do in years. He's loads better than Ford.

The trade is the trade. It was a bad trade, and we can't fix that now. That should have nothing to do with his evaluation as a player. I think people confuse evaluation of our roster construction with evaluation of our roster. They're different things.
Whew! This is a reeeaach.

A gimpy Houston past his prime was holding his own against the run and providing more consistent pressure than this version of Clark.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 11:19 AM 11-02-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Gotta love how some of you pretend that 2016-2018 didn’t happen and he’s wasn’t one of the best edge rushers in the league over that span.

You want to say he hasn’t been they guy in KC 7 games in? That’s fine, but let’s not act like he hasn’t been consistently really good up until this year.
Yet the Seahawks still were looking to trade him as soon as they realized what he wanted for a contract. That tells me they didnt think he is as good as we did and they were obviously right.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:53 PM 11-02-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Yet the Seahawks still were looking to trade him as soon as they realized what he wanted for a contract. That tells me they didnt think he is as good as we did and they were obviously right.
The Seahawks couldn’t afford him you stupid fuck. The Raiders did the same thing with Mack and they had way more money. Does that mean the Raiders didn’t think he was really good?
[Reply]
-King- 01:16 PM 11-02-2019
The Seahawks couldn’t afford him you stupid fuck. The Raiders did the same thing with Mack and they had way more money. Does that mean the Raiders didn’t think he was really good?
You want to be Dane so bad.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:18 PM 11-02-2019
Tends to happen in the NFL with the way contracts are now.

Do you think that if Mahomes gets $250 million that he’ll be worth his contract if he doesn’t win a Super Bowl every year? He’d have to what....throw for 5000 yards and 50 TDs every year to be worth that much money.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:30 PM 11-02-2019
“He’s not worth the money!”

No shit. Neither was Justin Houston. Neither was Von Miller. Neither was JJ Watt.

Aaron Donald is the only defensive player I can think of worth top money in the entire league.

-and no Khalil Mack has not been worth his contract-
[Reply]
-King- 01:55 PM 11-02-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
“He’s not worth the money!”

No shit. Neither was Justin Houston. Neither was Von Miller. Neither was JJ Watt.

Aaron Donald is the only defensive player I can think of worth top money in the entire league.

-and no Khalil Mack has not been worth his contract-
Sure but the players you listed are giving a better ROI than Clark so far.
[Reply]
kccrow 07:05 PM 11-02-2019

One of the top 20? Sure. One of the best, as in one of the first 5 someone should rattle off? Absolutely not. He's been Dee Ford in this league to date, and that's not a joke.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 07:12 PM 11-02-2019
The Seahawks couldn’t afford him you stupid ****. The Raiders did the same thing with Mack and they had way more money. Does that mean the Raiders didn’t think he was really good?
Hey dumbass if the Seahawks really wanted him they would have figured out a way to manipulate the cap to keep him.

Thank God you arent the GM of the Chiefs. You'd be getting raped w trades on a weekly basis.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:57 PM 11-02-2019
kcoldcrow
[Reply]
staylor26 08:12 PM 11-02-2019
One of the top 20? Sure. One of the best, as in one of the first 5 someone should rattle off? Absolutely not. He's been Dee Ford in this league to date, and that's not a joke.
Top 20? :-)

He had 32 sacks over that span while also being a damn good run defender. If he wasn’t top 5 (he was) he was just outside of it.

Get a fucking clue.
[Reply]
kccrow 08:12 PM 11-02-2019
I know man, truth hurts. He sets the edge a bit better against the run but is statistically on par with Ford. We traded top picks and handed a guy a bigger contract for what amounts to the same guy. I don't like Veach much as a GM so far and this move was by far his dumbest.
[Reply]
kccrow 08:14 PM 11-02-2019
Top 20? :-)

He had 32 sacks over that span while also being a damn good run defender. If he wasn’t top 5 (he was) he was just outside of it.

Get a fucking clue.
I think you need to do some research and let me know what guys he beats out in the top 5.
[Reply]
Page 118 of 435
« First < 1868108114115116117118 119120121122128168218 > Last »
Up