ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 82 of 2687
« First < 32727879808182 83848586921321825821082 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Coogs 05:40 PM 05-01-2017
I'm not sure when the rookie mini camp starts, but I know it is either this weekend or next weekend. I really hope over the course of that weekend, the OTA's, and the rest of the summer that Mahomes makes enough progress that training camp actually becomes a QB competition instead of the starting job just being handed to Smith.

The more I read and see of Mahomes, I am not so damn sure that he couldn't win a competition. And even though everyone says our offensive system is complex, I can damn near call the plays from my couch every Sunday.

I also think the troops would rally around Mahomes. I'm not real sure the do that for Smith anymore. Either side of the ball.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 05:41 PM 05-01-2017
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
Not in the NFL. Real ballers work to win rings you stupid ****...and make it to the HoF..and set records.

Especially 1st rounders...

According to your logic being a backup and getting paid good money is just as good as starting and winning rings..but making less ..THAT is ****ign stupid....Trying to justify Alex Smith's mediocrity and justify your veiny boner for him because 'he made money' is probably the goofiest argument I have ever ****ign heard coming from a fan...oh wait..youre not a fan.
Show me where I stated that backup QB money is as good or better than starter QB money in a career?

:-) ... you're losing your shit, which is hilarious, because you are too stupid to discuss this.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:43 PM 05-01-2017
Gruden/Kiper fist bump after the Chiefs picked Mahomes:

https://youtu.be/jTfSx_ZvXLI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 05:44 PM 05-01-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
Show me where I stated that backup QB money is better than starter QB money in a career?

:-) ... you're losing your shit, which is hilarious, because you are too stupid to discuss this.
That wasn't my point....I was stating a hypothetical...

You are acting as if ANY fan even cares about how much a player makes like its a positive thing...

"Hey I know he isn;t the greatest QB but my god he makes a TON of money from our team"

That isn't a ****ign argument FOR alex smith you idiot...its a strike against him....do I have to spell that out to you with crayon?
[Reply]
Halfcan 05:45 PM 05-01-2017
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
Find me one post where I say Smith is better than Manning, Rodgers, Wilson, Brady, or Roeth. I'll wait.

Delusional fans make me sick. Dorsey loves this kid, Reid is cautiously optimistic. I would recommend you behave like the latter.
:-) Say what?? Reid looked absolutely giddy after the draft. Every interview he did, seemed very pleased. Plus the fact he targeted PM2 as his future QB and signed off on the move up.

You don't give two 1st and a third - being "Cautious" - that is a push all your chips in move- not a wait and see tactic.

I think you might be projecting your own feelings into a jaded view of how the front office reacted after they got their guy.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 05:46 PM 05-01-2017
That wasn't my point....I was stating a hypothetical...

You are acting as if ANY fan even cares about how much a player makes like its a positive thing...

"Hey I know he isn;t the greatest QB but my god he makes a TON of money from our team"

That isn't a ****ign argument FOR alex smith you idiot...its a strike against him....do I have to spell that out to you with crayon?
Not making an argument here that is about anything more than someone calling "a wasted career" about a 34 year old millionaire. You really can't get this yet?
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 05:48 PM 05-01-2017
Not making an argument here that is about anything more than someone calling "a wasted career" about a 34 year old millionaire. You really can't get this yet?
youre being an obtuse literal moron...

No one is arguing that Alex smith didnt make plenty of money and do well for HIMSELF financially you ****ing tool...quit pretending to be such a dipshit.

LITERALLY no one gives a **** about how much coin alex made from the chiefs, unless their argument is he made TOO MUCH because he sucks.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 05:48 PM 05-01-2017
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
:-) Say what?? Reid looked absolutely giddy after the draft. Every interview he did, seemed very pleased. Plus the fact he targeted PM2 as his future QB and signed off on the move up.

You don't give two 1st and a third - being "Cautious" - that is a push all your chips in move- not a wait and see tactic.

I think you might be projecting your own feelings into a jaded view of how the front office reacted after they got their guy.
Maybe his point about "being cautiously optimistic" is more about Andy not wanting to rush the development of his new and exciting toy. Maybe Andy wants to build him up over time (1-2 yr max, though I believe 1).
[Reply]
Halfcan 05:49 PM 05-01-2017
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Gruden/Kiper fist bump after the Chiefs picked Mahomes:

https://youtu.be/jTfSx_ZvXLI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I really enjoyed the Gruden QB camp with PM2. Gruden cut right to the chase and pointed out his flaws that need to be fixed. He also seemed in awe of the raw talent this kid has. At one point said " I have never seen a throw like that- ever."
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 05:50 PM 05-01-2017
youre being an obtuse literal moron...

No one is arguing that Alex smith didnt make plenty of money and do well for HIMSELF financially you ****ing tool...quit pretending to be such a dipshit.

LITERALLY no one gives a **** about how much coin alex made for the chiefs, unless their arguemtn is he made TOO MUCH because he sucks.
You are just an angry little twat that interjected yourself into a conversation not your own... and have shit smeared all over your face for missing out on the exact point.

It's okay.. let it go.

I have heard every pitiful thing stated about Smith, and let much of it go.. but when someone says he has wasted his career? :-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:50 PM 05-01-2017
Tigger acts like this is Favre passing the baton to Aaron Rodgers.

Not even fucking close.

It's more like a battered and crippled Don Majkowski passing the baton to Brett Favre.
[Reply]
Rasputin 05:51 PM 05-01-2017
Originally Posted by Coogs:
I'm not sure when the rookie mini camp starts, but I know it is either this weekend or next weekend. I really hope over the course of that weekend, the OTA's, and the rest of the summer that Mahomes makes enough progress that training camp actually becomes a QB competition instead of the starting job just being handed to Smith.

The more I read and see of Mahomes, I am not so damn sure that he couldn't win a competition. And even though everyone says our offensive system is complex, I can damn near call the plays from my couch every Sunday.

I also think the troops would rally around Mahomes. I'm not real sure the do that for Smith anymore. Either side of the ball.
A+ post.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 05:53 PM 05-01-2017
Idiots forgetting how many qbs have come and gone in this league since 2005, we snag a QB that gives us 4 straight winning seasons and here we are shitting on him and trying to rush a 21 year old into the hardest position in the nfl. Pump the damn brakes
[Reply]
vailpass 05:54 PM 05-01-2017
You are just an angry little twat that interjected yourself into a conversation not your own... and have shit smeared all over your face for missing out on the exact point.

It's okay.. let it go.

I have heard every pitiful thing stated about Smith, and let much of it go.. but when someone says he has wasted his career? :-)
Hopefully he'll feel the CTE was worth it.
[Reply]
DRM08 05:55 PM 05-01-2017
Maybe his point about "being cautiously optimistic" is more about Andy not wanting to rush the development of his new and exciting toy. Maybe Andy wants to build him up over time (1-2 yr max, though I believe 1).
Of course Andy wants to build him up. But I also think Andy loves the kid's potential or they never would have drafted him. He is raw and he does need time to learn quietly behind the scenes, but his ceiling is unbelievable. I'm not just talking ability on the field either. He is a great kid with a great personality. I don't think you have to worry about him being a Jay Cutler type who doesn't get along with coaches or teammates.
[Reply]
Page 82 of 2687
« First < 32727879808182 83848586921321825821082 > Last »
Up